Pookie's POV

Pookie's POV

   All this is getting alittle overwhelming.  First, we find out that Darla's been turned, then Lyza.  Now Daisy's gotten to Lonna too.  Who will she get to next?  At least the guys were able to grab Lyza and Lonna before the house collapsed.  Maybe Reana can help us change them back.  She says she has an idea of how we can and she's definitely been right so far.  She said that our gifts combined would be strong and boy she was right.  I know me and Susie have been able to show everyone her dreams but I never imagined we'd been able to see things as they were happening.  I wonder what else we'll be able to do.

   My thoughts were interrupted when Reana says, "It should only take the guys about an hour to get back and we need to be ready in case the girls wake up.  I think we can change them back.  We're even stronger together then I thought we were going to be.  We need to be ready.  I don't know about you girls but I'm exhausted.  I think I'll make some coffee.  Maybe a shower will help wake me up as well."  "I agree," says Susie as she yawns.  Susie and I head upstairs while Reana heads to the kitchen.  I think a hot shower is exactly what I need.

   Susie jumps in the shower as I go get clothes from my room.  There are actually five bathrooms in this house but for some reason I feet most comfortable using Susie's.  I guess being roommates back at school hasn't exactly worn off yet.

   When I get back to Susie's room she's already out of the shower and dressed.  "I think I'm gonna head downstairs and have some coffee, unless you want me to wait on you," Susie says.   "No, I'll come down there when I'm done," I reply.

  Of course when I get in the bathroom it's still steamy.  I swear, you would think Susie's skin would burn with as hot as she likes her showers.  I grab a towel and wipe it across the mirror.  "Don't scream," Darla says.  I close my eyes.  Am I losing it?  I open one eye and then the other.  "Your not crazy and I'm not going to hurt you," she says.  I wanted to run out of her as fast as I could but my legs wouldn't move.  In the mirror instead of my reflection it's Darla.  "How am I seeing you?  I haven't seen a ghost since I was little?," I ask.  "Your gift never went away Pookie you just chose not to use it."  I rub my eyes still not believing what I'm seeing.

   "Stop doing that, it's me.  Is it so hard to believe that I'm here?  Look at how strong you are when you, Reana, and Susie join together.  Of course it's gonna bring back the gift you'd long forgotten.  But that's not what's important.  You guys HAVE to get out of here.  Diasy made it out of her house and she is pissed.  She's already gotten some of her strength back and it won't be long before she comes.  She won't come alone either.  She wants revenge for not only taking her two newest minions but Eithan really screwed up destroying her house.  She no longer cares about your souls, she's out for blood.  She plans to bind and burn you all." 

   "What do we do?," I ask.  "You have to leave.  Go somewhere that Daisy doesn't know about.  When I was under her spell I told her exactly where this place is.  I'm sorry!"  Darla looks down, sad.  "It's okay.  You were under her control just like Lyza was when she killed you.  You do know that it was her that killed you right?,"  I ask.  Why did I say that?  Man I have a big mouth. 

   "Of course I know who killed me and it's okay.  Daisy was going to kill me anyways.  I'm just glad Lyza did it before she could.  She had some pretty bad plans for me." Darla shakes her head and puts her hands on her hips.  "Go downstairs and tell the others what I said.  They can't see me so you'll have to handle it for me.  I'm going to see what Daisy's up to."  And with that Darla was gone and I was staring at my own reflection.

  I head downstairs and meet the girls in the kitchen.  Susie looks at me with a confused look on her face and says,  "I didn't use all the hot water did I?  Why didn't you take a shower?"  "I was going to until Darla showed up in the mirror."  Both girls sit down at the same time.  "What?," they both say.  "Exactly what I said, Darla visited me.  You remember how I told you that I could see ghosts when I was little?," I ask Susie.  "Well, apparently I can still see them," I say then join the girls at the table.  

   I tell them everything Darla had told me and we all run upstairs and start packing some clothes.  None of us have a clue where to go but we know we can't stay here.  Maybe Dimitri knows of somewhere we can go.  We all meet back downstairs just as the guys are walking in.  I jump in Eithan's arm kissing him all over his face.  I look over and see Susie and Sebastain hugging and to my surprise so were Dimitri and Reana. 

  "What's with the bags?," Eithan asks.  I repeat the same thing I had just told the girls and the guys head upstairs.  Dimitri goes to the phone and calls someone.  "Hey, it's Dimitri.  I need a favor.  There are eight of us.  Be there in a few hours, thanks."  He hangs up the phone and turns to us.  "We have a place to stay for a bit.  Did you figure out a way to save Lyza and Lonna?"  "I think we have," Reana says," How are they?  Are they still in the trunk?"  "How did you know they're in the trunk?  Nevermind, you can explain on the way."  Dimitri grabs Reana's hand and leads her upstairs.  "Looks like the awkwardness is over," Susie says with a smile on her face. 

   Within minutes we were all loaded up.  Dimitri and Reana were in Lonna's car and the rest of us were following in the limo.  I guess when a limo is all you have then at least your riding in style.

   It didn't take long before I was dosing off with my head in Eithan's lap.  I can't believe it took me so long to realize how much I love this man.   I'm not sure where we're going and I'm not sure how the hell we're suppose to fix Lyza and Lonna but at least all of our friends are back together again.