The truth comes out

Nothing could of prepared me for what I seen next....When my mother faded away before I woke up back in my room but not this time!  This time it was Daisy that stood in front of me.   We were in my old neighborhood, right outside my house.  It was dark outside but there where no lights on...hopefully this meant my family was away and safe from any harm Daisy might have tried to cause them.

   With a smirk on her face she looked me up and down...I swear I've never known what evil was till I looked into her eyes!  I expected for her to lunge at me or use some kind of power to hurt me but she didn't.  She just stood there smiling at me as if waiting for me to say something.  "Where are we at?", I ask her, trying to hide the fact that I  was actually freaking out.  "Oh you know where we are, don't you?  I can't sense where you are exactly just yet but soon enough your family will come home and either tell me before I rip them to shreds or I'll just have to enjoy myself and wait alittle longer for your 'gifts'  to come to light.  Then I'll be able to get to you....and believe me....I WILL get to you!" 

   I shot straight up in bed actually head butting Pookie! "OUCH!  What the hell were you dreaming about?  I've never heard you sound so frightened before!", Pookie says while rubbing the red bump on her head.  I didn't know what to say, I haven't really told anyone about Daisy.  Pookie had heard my mother warn me about her in my visions I was able to show her but she never asked me to explain.  For this I was thankful but now I think I was gonna have to tell her everything....maybe it would help if I talked about it.  And besides, if she showed up here I would definitely like to have help stopping her from slaughtering yet another school full of people. 

   I started at the beginning telling her how I started having night terrors, and how my parents shipped me off so they wouldn't have to deal with me anymore.  I told her how out of place I was there....how I felt so much more at home here then I ever have.  With that she gave me a symathetic hug.  I continued on to tell her how the girl I had been dreaming about ,'Daisy', showed up as a new student and was actually placed as my roomate before I woke up to find she had ripped the throats out of every person there except me.  "Now I see why you freaked out over the flowers in your bag", she says then hugs me again. 

   I wasn't use to having a friend I could talk to like this...it felt good!   "We have to tell the others", she says, jumping up.  "What?  Hell no!", I shout.  I barely knew any of them and Sebastian is just now starting to like me, I don't want him to think I'm a head case!  It took everything I had to tell Pookie the things  I just did, there was no way I could tell the others. 

    "You won't have to tell them exactly", she says.  Confused by this I just shake my head...."What do you mean by 'exactly'?"  I knew before the words were even out of my mouth that I was gonna regret even asking.  "Well you see...since the other night when you were able to show me your vision, I been thinking...our gifts somehow work off of each other.  What if we brought everyone here and 'showed them who Daisy was and what she wants?!"

   It amazed me how calm Pookie always seemed about all this.  I felt like I was about to lose it and here she was standing there tapping her foot waiting for me to jump up and agree to 'not only' tell these people whom I've just met AND the boy I was so quickly falling for that I was some kind of freak but she wants me to show them the psycho that could come here at anytime and kill us all....oh yeah....this was gonna definitely gonna be a long day!

   Reluctantly I walked with her to find our friends....hopefully after finding out the newest member of the group is a complete freak they'll still want to be friends!  We let everyone know  that we had something to discuss at lunch, I figured at least I would have to rest of classes to calm some of the nervousness about what would happen when everyone met back at our room.  But wouldn't you know it, as soon as Pookie told everyone that there were things that they all needed to know about me and it would be better explained alone in our room, they all stood up headed there.  So much for getting to wait till after classes were over. 

   All six of us piled up in our room....I don't think I could've felt more awkward  Everyone sat down while Pookie and I stood in the middle of the room.  Pookie spoke up first thanking everyone for coming and letting them know that what they were about to witness might come as a bit of a shock but to bare with us and they would understand what was so important shortly. I told everyone how much I enjoyed getting to meet and hang out with them and  I really hoped what they were about to see wouldn't change how they felt about me.   Sebastian winked at me, calming my nervousness alittle.  I wasn't even sure Pookie and I would be able to show them about Daisy but she assured me it would work. 

   Pookie and I held hands and closed our eyes...I'm not sure how we knew what to do but it was almost automatic...the room changed.  We were all watching my life play out like a movie in front of our eyes.  No one said anything as we watched me screaming myself awake night after night.  The scene played out the details of my new school, of the new student, and how she was the girl I had been dreaming about all that time. We watched as she 'dazzled' the girls around her...I couldn't believe I didn't see it before.  Then right before our eyes she became something I never would've believed if I hadn't just seen it......

   Daisy stood staring down at me while I slept in the bed next to hers, I wondered why she left me alive when I was in the same room with her and now that I was about to find out I was nervous.  "Your not quite ready for me little girl", she whispers, "but since I'm already here and very hungry, I'm gonna have myself alittle fun!"  And with that her nails grew longer, her eyes turned completely black, and she let out a low growl.  I wanted to close my eyes for what I knew would happen next but I just couldn't! 

   The first door she came to was Sarah and Beth's room.  I would like to say that the girls didn't suffer but I'd be lying.  You see, it appeared that  Daisy likes to scare her victims and make them beg for their lives before she kills them.  She stood between the girls beds looking down at them with an evil smile on her face.  And that's when we saw it....she smiled and her teeth grew into points.  She actually had fangs...this couldn't be real! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture is what I think Daisy would look like...please enjoy and COMMENT!!!