one.

"WE'RE GONNA GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE." I laughed while biting into my doughnut.

"Yeah, they don't need us anyways." Tony smirked, pulling another one from the bag.

"Yeah, they've got Agent Romanoff, Agent Barton, Dr. Banner, Steve-" I named, counting down on my fingers.

"We get it," Tony laughed.

"But I wasn't done yet! I didn't get to mention Agent Coulson." I exclaimed. Coulson was probably one of my favorite Agents, besides Hill, Natasha and Clint.

"I hope Fury won't find out. He'll probably be really mad at us for-"

"You're gonna jinx it!"

"Tess, there's no such thing as jinxing somethi-"

"Stark! Tessa! Get your asses down here now!" Fury yelled from the bottom of the coffee shop making Coulson, who was standing next to him, wince and touch his ear.

You see, we were sitting on the roof. Quite a comfortable place actually. This coffee shop is mine and Tony's favorite place to go, and since he's Iron Man of course they'll let us do anything, per as sit perched on the roof.

"You don't have to yell that loud." Tony muttered, earning a glare from Fury.

"Tessa, I need you to do something for me." Fury started, nodding his head towards my direction.

"M'kay." I said, motioning for him to continue.

"I need you to go talk with Thor. He needs to speak with you urgently. Something about Asgard." He said.

"Asgard? That's where he lives right? What would I have to do with that? I didn't do anything wrong..." I insisted, raising an eyebrow.

"We all know that. It's... complicated though and we all agreed that you should know since it involves you," Coulson butted in.

I moved my eyes back and forth from everyone before Tony pulled in. "Wait, what is it?"

"Tessa, we'll give you a head start towards Stark Tower. S.H.I.E.L.D. is waiting for you to bring you on board. Stark, we'll get you caught up on everything that's going on," Fury insisted.

"Alright..." I muttered walking away.

"It's about Tessa. We figured out... we discovered something we never knew before," Fury whispered as they all followed me.

Wait, how can I hear them from here?

Oh well. I started walking faster, not wanting to eavesdrop on their 'important conversation'.

Tony should get to know what's going on. I'll find out from Thor.

A few minutes later of walking around New York, I finally reached Stark Tower. Fury was right, some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were waiting for me to bring me into a helicopter hovering above the top of Stark tower.

Which didn't make a lot of sense considering there were elevators for a damn reason.

* * *

"Good Afternoon, Ms. Stark."

"Afternoon," I smiled, entering in the passcode to enter the lab.

I was greeted by a happy Bruce while Thor stood at a table with his arms crossed, staring intently at the table as if it insulted him.

"Hey Banner," I smiled, stepping into the room.

"Hi Tessa," He smiled back, but his face suddenly dropped, "good luck."