six.

LOKI LOOKED DOWN AT our intertwined hands before pulling his out of mine.

I gave him a weird look at his conspicuous action, but he only glared at me. Sighing, I asked him a queston.

"Do you want to get out of here or what?"

He looked impatient to escape from S.H.I.E.L.D., but shook his head hastily at my question.

"Fine. Suit yourself." I told him, thinking about being on the ground. It took a few moments to prepare myself for the little teleport, but I made them a little longer for Loki to get it through his head that he should come along.

My body started to disappear, my feet being the first things to go. Then my legs, then my torso.

Loki's reaction to what I was doing was priceless. His eyes widened as his mouth gaped at me. I reached out my hand one last time to give him one chance, but he grabbed it hastily.

I smiled, telling him: "I don't wanna hold your hand just as much as you wanna hold mine."

He grunted in response as we both disappeared from the room.

* * *

I felt as if I weighed nothing as we soared through the darkness.

I'm pretty sure that if Loki wasn't a god that was abnormally strong, then his hand would be broken by now due to my anxiety.

From all that felt as if it were happening for years, only turned out to be half than a second before my feet hit a hard surface.

I blinked my eyes a few times. If I had closed my eyes through the teleportation, then it would have stopped immediately and... something would have happened to us that even I'm not completely aware of how it would happen or how excruciatingly painful it would've been.

"Well that was quite... amusing." Loki remarked, pulling his attire back into place.

"For you." I muttered, running a hand through my hair, letting out an exasperated sigh.

Loki sent a look my way, regarding most of the people giving us both weird looks.

I sighed, turning around for a moment to admire the outside world of Manhattan. "What are we going to do next?" I asked Loki, turning back around.

I gasped at the sight.

Loki wasn't there.

But, as I looked closer throughout the crowd of people surrounding me I saw a man walking away with normal, casual clothes on with long, black hair.

"Loki!" I yelled angrily, running after him.

I guess he had gotten an aura off of me that I was furious, because he started to run; despite the angry looks from people he pushed past.

I ran after him, pushing people out of the way and to give myself some more energy to push myself forward for motivation to keep moving.

He had rounded a corner before I ran into a pole; completely oblivious to the fact that it was standing there.

Well, that's it; I've lost Loki.

I rubbed my nose and started running again, only harder so I could catch up with him.

My feet stopped as a thought crossed over my mind.

I can teleport to where Loki was.

I silently fist-pumped in the air, earning crazy stares from people walking around me. Only, I would have to find somewhere to do it.