nine.

Guys, thank you so much for more than 3k. :D I love you all so much.

* * * * *

"THERE WAS NO REASON TO KILL THAT MAN." I told Loki once we were stood in the middle of a forest. The same forest as earlier.

Loki gave me a look of pure annoyance.

"What? And just let them take us in? I am not currently in prison on Asgard or here on Midgard and I'd like to keep it that way." He stubbornly said.

"Yes! We could've let them take us in; I could have just escaped while we were there!" I exclaimed.

"It was better to just end it there." He said.

I rolled my eyes as I glanced down at my watch.

"It's past 1, we should go to sleep." I told Loki as I looked around for a place to sleep.

"And your point is...?" He trailed off.

"Do you sleep?" I asked absent-mindedly.

Loki smirked. "That's basically like asking if I eat, yes I sleep."

I put my hands up in surrender. "Just making sure."

After a few moments in silence, I spoke up, "I'll go sleep up against that tree. Don't bother me or you'll regret it."

Loki just smirked. "Not making any promises."

I sighed as I walked over to the tree, that looked kind of comfortable, and laid down against the trunk.

As a few minutes passed by, I decided to look up at the stars.

I didn't really have a good look at them, so I focused on the tree ahead of me and thought of being at the top of the tree, getting a good view of the stars and whatever other scenery would surprise me.

As I appeared, I noticed that there was a mountain in front of me and a moon was just rising above it.

"Wow," I muttered.

A few star constellations covered the sky behind the mountain, which the full moon was slightly rising above it.

I looked down at the ground to see Loki sitting up against a tree, looking like he was sleeping.

I smirked, thinking of something I could do.

* * *

As I stood in front of the slow brook, I looked around for anything that could harm me.

But I was actually just looking for Loki to stop me. He tends to do that a lot.

When I realized that the coast was clear, I inhaled deeply and held my hand out towards the water.

Sure enough, a second later the water began to rise up out of the brook, forming a wall at my command.

I smiled in disbelief as I moved my hand around, the water mimicking my actions.

"My God." I laughed quietly, swishing my hand around.

The water followed my hand until it hit a tree, but went back to normal flowing water once the tree applied force to make the water stop moving.

I looked over at a plant that was dying and touched it, trying to test and see what would happen, if anything would happen. Instantly, it perked up, reviving to full health.

I raised an eyebrow as the moon shown directly above me, shining through a small circle the trees had failed to cover up fully.

I looked up at the moon as I saw something move out of the corner of my eye.