fourteen.

How was your guys' Christmas? I got a lot of Avengers stuff, 1D stuff, and my favorite: A LOKI T-SHIRT! I freaked out and started fangirling when I got it that I tore off the shirt I was wearing and put the Loki t-shirt on. Also, if you're wondering Azeli's (Tessa's) name is pronounced AZ-Leigh

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

WRITTEN 12-26-13 12-28-13

* * * * *

"AZELI?" I HEARD MY NAME being called from my kitchen, at least that's where it sounded like it was.

"Yeah?" I called out to see if it was Loki wanting to ask me something.

I was currently reading one of my favorite books of all time: The Divide.

It was about a man and a woman who live on different parts of the world, both who are very adventurous. Archaeologists had discovered buried items somewhere around the equator; around Brazil, or somewhere like that. Well, they both wanted to travel there to get a good report on it so they could become rich, but their families wouldn't let them. And just to persuade them not to go, they told them what's happened to people who go there; once they go there, they will get lost. Then, if you're in a group of people, you will get picked off; one by one. And when the last person is still standing from the group, you will see all of the people from your group dead, right before you're pushed off a cliff by an unseen force. But they didn't listen, so they both traveled there, both on the same day. So, once they got there they had started to find extraordinary things that no scientist could explain. They stayed there for the night, but when they woke up, all of their equipment was gone and everything. Also, they were sleeping on a cliff, which someone kicked them off when both of their eyes opened.

I couldn't stop reading it; it was a really good book. Probably my favorite actually because no one knew who it was. No one knew who killed each person. Evidence was stolen from people who got evidence to show.

"Azeli?" I heard someone call from my door.

"Yeah?" I asked, inhaling through my nose in a frustrating action.

No answer.

"Azeli?" Someone whispered in my ear.

I snapped my book closed before throwing it at whatever was next to me.

My book went flying towards my wall, not hitting anything on the way.

"Loki?" I called out to see if it was him.

A few seconds later Loki opened my door, not looking mischievous in any way.

"You called for me?" He asked.

I widened m my eyes.

"W-were you j-just in here?" I asked, my body shaking.

He raised an eyebrow.

"No..." He told me, shaking his head slowly while looking at me as though I was a monkey with two heads.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

"Positive?"

"Yes, Azeli, I would know if I came in here. Can I leave now?" He asked sarcastically.

I waved my hand. "Fine. Bye."

He waved his hand as he shut my door. The soft 'click' made my heart accelerate.

If it wasn't Loki, then who was it? Surely it wasn't my imagination, that was too real.

It sounded like Loki, so he must be lying.