twenty-four.

Tessa's P.O.V.

"THOR?!" I ASKED EXCITEDLY. Finally, someone who I finally would like to talk to. And also someone who isn't very sentimental the entire conversation.

"At least that it was he goes by, Princess."

I flinched at the name the servant gave me.

"Please, just call me Azeli." I wavered. "Or Tessa."

My mother gasped.

"She is a servant Azeli! She will not call you by your name! Or even your Midgardian name, if anything else!" She yelled at me.

I mumbled a 'sorry' with not much attention. I was too excited about seeing Thor.

I haven't seen anyone I know in a while. At least, someone that I'd want to see. I've seen Loki, but I haven't been in the mood to deal with his....his....

"Are you coming?" I heard my mothers slightly British accent come from the hall.

"Was that an accent?" I asked.

"Who knows. I've visited almost every part of Midgard, and maybe one has just grown on me. One time I even ended up speaking toad. Oh well, let us get going to the throne room. Shall we?"

* * *

As expected, Thor was patiently waiting in the throne room, looking as sick as ever.

His eyes looked bruised from a small distance, and his cheeks were sunken in, as if he hadn't slept in days. But, I haven't seen him in a few weeks. His hair was dirty and flat, and Mjolnir was held in his hand, which looked as if he would drop it from exhaustion any second.

Instantly I ran up to him, hugging him tightly,

"Oh my god, Thor, I am so happy to see you." I whispered into his hair. It felt good to see someone who, hopefully, care enough about me to look for me.

"Long time, no see, eh?" He chuckled.

I smiled as I let go.

I quickly asked, "Is Loki with you?"

His smile faltered. "Did you wish for him to be..?"

"No!" I said sharply, almost instantly. Thor gave me a weird look.

I shook my head. "I mean, uh, he isn't really a person I am yearning to see at this very moment..."

"Well, I am very happy to see you." He smiled, his eyes lighting up.

"And I, you." I smiled back.

"Am I interrupting something important?" My mother asked, Ase by her side. He flinched as her voice boomed throughout the entire throne room.

"No," I smiled, "nothing."

"Well, since he is a friend of yours, and I must treat every guest with some kind of gratitude, Thor, is it?" She asked and he nodded, "Thor, would you like to rest up for a few days? Maybe eat some things? I'm sure Azeli would like to stay a few more."

If I am being completely honest, I don't. I want to go out and explore Natenheim, or any other world. Anywhere but this castle, where Edna was. If I could be 1000 miles away from her right now, I would be, because I still loathe her with all my body.

I mean, for God's sake, she gave me up! A small, innocent child! I was a kid, I didn't know any better.

If I was so bad, or would at least turn out to be, why didn't she take the chance and kill me in my most vulnerable state? I was a child, I had no self defense, and she could've killed me.