twenty-six.

Azeli's P.O.V.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I told him I was starting to like him. Do you ever have those moments, where everything around you is a blur, and these words just start pouring out from your heart and of your mouth, and you have no control over any of it? And then later on, since I'm one of those people, you dwell of the consequences for a few hours, maybe even days. It really depends of what you said.

But now Loki's probably going to get his hopes up that I'm gonna start loving him, but, honestly, I don't know if I will be able to. Ever.

What he did to me was unforgivable. I don't know, or care, if it was my mother or not, his intentions weren't good in the first place. And knowing that you were starting to like someone who was out to kill you and take all your power away, you're probably going to be emotionally scarred.

Especially since I found this all out only a few days ago. I don't even know how many days it's been since I found out about everything, but all I know is that I haven't had a good night sleep in a few days. Sure, I was knocked out by Thor, and 'slept' then, but that doesn't really count.

Especially since my dreams were all about Loki.

My eyes were still closed, as Loki asked me politely to do, and I felt the spinning sensation again. Like the one that I got when I was summoned here to Natenheim. But something still doesn't make sense: who summoned me? My mother never admitted to it, though I didn't ask, but she didn't even know I was alive. Maybe Thelion? No, he didn't seem powerful enough. He seemed emotionally unstable, and maybe even a little psychotic.

I still never found out his true intentions.

I could feel the coolness of Loki's hand in between mine, since he laced our fingers together when we held hands.

How desperately I wanted to pull out, but some little part of me is still clinging onto the hope of him being not as bad as my instincts are telling me he is.

I couldn't tell how long it had been since I closed my eyes; my thoughts were consuming me.

All I could tell was my eyelids were pink, which meant there was light. I opened my eyes to see Loki standing in front of me, but another Loki still holding my hand.

I'm guessing the Loki in front of me is the one that the real Loki is trying to show me.

The fake Loki was being slowly guided by four guards: two in front of him, and two behind him.

"How are you planning on showing me how you feel?" I whispered, leaning over towards the real Loki's ear.

He whispered back. "A binding spell. It'll be hard since we're doing this from a past situation, but it's not entirely impossible."

"How do you cast a binding spell?" I asked quietly, though not whispering.

"Move your hair," he told me, "I need the back of your neck."

My body was buzzing wildly when he moved my hair himself.

His fingers brushed over the nape of my neck and he whispered a few words, but they sounded like a different language.

Soon after, I felt a small prickly feeling in my neck, and it was gone. It wasn't that bad.

Loki then stuck his hand out, and the vision, or whatever it is, stopped moving. He walked up to the fake Loki and did the same thing to his neck, and let the vision continue.

My heart started to hurt. And ache. Is this how Loki feels all the time?

"Are thoughts also connected through this spell?" I murmured.