twenty-seven.

Third Person P.O.V.

SIGYN QUICKLY PRESSED HER HAND to her forehead, wiping off the sweat that had formed from her constant screaming. She couldn't believe she let Loki slip through her fingers, and how she let Thelion leave.

Oh, how stupid could I possibly become?

Sigyn quickly pulled herself up from the ground and took a look out the window, taking an instant disliking to the snowstorm. She wondered how Thelion was holding up, and, if possible and by her luck, he would catch Loki on the run.

"Thelion!" Sigyn screamed, only, to her dismay, the wind picked up a little more speed.

She realized she would probably have to go find him, and probably even use some of her powers she's been storing up for a surprise attack on Azeli, or maybe even Loki, if shee ever got the chance, that is.

Sigyn grabbed her coat she had thrown on the ground earlier, as she was pushing Loki against the wall, trying to take his blood.

She couldn't fully remember why she needed his blood; or why Thelion needed Azeli's, and, honestly, she couldn't care less.

If it caused them both pain, she was up for it.

With the wave of a hand, the door was busted off it's hinges, and Sigyn was treading through the snow.

Only, she had taken the image of a small child.

* * *

She had eventually found Thelion at the tiny village, only he had had no luck; one, because there was a giant blizzard going on and no one wanted to be stuck in it. Two, she wasn't there, because he himself saw her being taken into the castle by Mother Nature.

"Thelion," Sigyn whispered to her brother, "we must wait for our turn. And his as well."

"Sigyn, we've waited long enough. I've been stuck here in this realm for years, just waiting for my promise to come true, and my prize is right in front of me, yet you're saying I can't have it?"

"You can't have it...yet. It's not our time, we don't want them overwhelmed when we receive our prizes. Also, I had a vision. He came to me, and said it wasn't time. They're not ready; and neither are we. If only we wait a few months, maybe even years, we'll be able to store up a lot of magic power, therefore making our job easier." Sigyn tried to reason.

They wouldn't be ready even if we did get them.

"Fine," Thelion grumbled, looking down and playing with the snow, "when is it our turn?"

Sigyn smiled at her brother, and then beamed.

"In time."

* * *

Azeli'S P.O.V.

"Loki, I-" I started, but couldn't find any words. "-I don't think I can forgive you-"

"Azeli-"

"-yet."

Loki and Thor both gave me surprised looks. "What do you mean by 'yet'?" Thor asked, cocking his head to the side.

Loki's eyes were widened, and he was, probably, hoping for an answer or requirement he was able to fill.

"I think time will tell." I huffed, crossing my arms. "Based on your behavior, and actions, towards me, and anyone else, I guess that could make me forgive you somewhat."

"What does that have to do with forgiving him for what he did to you?" Thor asked.

"Thor, you don't know how all of that went, or how I feel about it, or even Loki, so don't adjust what I want to happen, especially if Loki doesn't object to it."