twenty-one.

Loki's P.O.V.

AFTER I SAW SIGYN FLY OFF after turning into a few ravens, I quickly set off to let my thoughts ease. I can't believe I just said that to Azeli. It wasn't me, I didn't know what I said. Say, the only thing I remember is slamming her up against a wall and pulling out my dagger. I felt pressure applying everywhere in my body, and it felt like my soul was being dragged over the tip of a sword. My body ached even though Mother Nature had already left.

My body was shaking, and I couldn't control my thoughts.

She hates me now, great, was the only thing running over and over in my head like a wheel. I ran my fingers through my matted black hair, and breathed out, trying to ease the bitterness swelling within me.

I hate her, I hate her. She made her leave, the only person who's stayed with me for so long. No one's ever stayed with me for this long. I never wanted her to go. She was too important in my life for her to leave with a simple power that she could pull within a second. And she was gone like that.

And to know that Sigyn is somewhere out there, somewhere where she could easily bribe Azeli into a malicious scheme that she's been planning since I left. It wasn't a very harsh thing I did, if you know her like I do. She was a very innocent and sweet woman, her white hair and dress seeming too dull to match her immaculate personality. Her bright blue and green eyes are what pulled me in to meet what was held within her in Alfheim. It was a simple task I was asked to do, and that was to ask a fairy if my mother could use a few of their spells to muster a golden thread that seemed very valuable and beautiful.

It was right after I asked her, and then she showed up.

Sigyn.

She was casually talking to a dwarf about her home and her parents, though she didn't seem too enthusiastic about her thoughts and feelings towards her uplifting stories. Her bright blue eyes were dull with sadness while her hair held twigs and dried up leaves. A tear had slipped from her eye and it was then I started to believe in love at first sight.

My mother told me about the stories about love when I was younger and more naïve to her soul twisting fate stories that kept me awake at night. But right at that moment, that very second, Sigyn glanced at me and I fell for her.

Her lips. Her hair. Her eyes. Her cheeks. Her smile. Everything pulled me in. It was like a magnetic force pulling my body to hers. She was just as surprised as I was when my mouth started talking nonsense. Only, she was somehow attracted to what I had accidentally done.

I don't regret leaving her, though. I would've rather met Azeli than stay with Sigyn. I just don't think it would've worked out, and if I didn't leave her, then I would've never met Azeli and I'd never be in this mess. Though, I do regret making some decisions along the way of staying with Azeli lately. She's just made my life worse. But I can't say that, because I know, deep down, that I'm lying. If anything, she's somehow made it better.

And I have her to thank for that.

"Loki!" I heard a voice call. It sounded unfamiliar, and I instantly felt harmed. Who could it be? Was the only thought running through my mind. I swiftly turned around, my hand instantly reaching for my dagger.

I saw a figure, and it wasn't someone who I exactly wanted to see.

"Brother!" Thor exclaimed, and he ran up to me. He seemed to act as if he'd forgotten about what I had done before I left. He seemed blinded by hoping I was alright, than letting his anger get to him. He would never forget about me.

I stood, my mouth barely open, before I was snapped back into reality by Thor grasping onto my shoulders and giving me a tight squeeze. He dropped Mjolnir on the ground, and a thud followed his action.