Part 39

4 days had passed and the trial had begun.

Since it was clear enough that he had been found guilty, also with the strong evidence, he was sentenced first degree murder.

(Miru's note:~ I'm don't know if it's right or wrong but I'm just making it up)

News spread like wildfire indeed. The news that he was sentenced to death were known by one Korea nation. Everyone said that he deserve to die after doing those 'things'.

You knew that you couldn't do anything about it so you just hung out with him before his day comes. The other members understood you so they let you be but ofcourse you came with companion.

Sehun grabbed the leader of the group's wrist and pulled him elsewhere.

"Hyung".

"What is it?", Suho rubbed his own nape in wondering, the maknae sighed and stared at you who were talking with Chen and Chanyeol.

"Noona is being too caring upon Jaehyun, and I don't like it", Sehun pouted before huffing an annoyed sigh. His hyung sighed and shook his head, "honestly, neither do I..... but for now, let's just let her be..... Jaehyun is gonna leave this world soon.... in a week or so, gee... how selfish we were back then when we tried to take (y/n) away from him................but............. arrghhh after knowing the reason I feel so guilty, don't you, Sehun-ah?".

Sehun who had a pokerface, rolled his eyes, "I don't care, noona is mine".

Suho slapped his arm, "yah! This punk".

"What!? I AM right", he mocked in a sassy way, "noona is mine..... wait.. not yet... noona is ours only, not Jaehyun's. He's what we call OUT and I am always right hyung"

His hyung looked at his dongsaeng in disbelief, "you're such a kid, Sehun-ah".

"Mehhhh, I actually agree with Sehun this time", Kris scoffed while leaning his back on the wall. Xiumin then wrapped an arm around Suho, "yeah, me too~ he's actually right, Suho~ eventhough I do feel a little bit guilty (note that 'a little bit'😉) but I don't wanna back down if it's cutie snowflake on the line", he smirked cutely while giggling.

"Woah Umin-hyung, you're really different when it comes to (y/n)-ah", Suho laughed it off.

"Guys, you're gonna miss the strawberry shortcake", you suddenly popped out of nowhere and giggly pulled the 4 of them with you. They smiled at you and joined the others who were eating cakes and joking around.

"Make sure you guys finish the cake, okay? Oh and make sure you clean it afterwards", your mother smiled at the 14 of you, "I'm gonna go to work now so take care of my daughter", she winked before she walked out of the room and went to her work.

Chanyeol grinned, "what's with eommo-nim's wink?", he peeked at you.

You pouted, "how should I know? Eomma is always like that". Baekhyun laid his head on your shoulder with a wondering look, "what do you mean, uri little lamb?". You looked at him and smiled, "eomma likes to wink when she talks to a male while they were talking about her daughter".

"Her daughter........... wait, that's you! Wait........... let me get this straight.. if eommo-nim likes winking people when she talks about you that simply means.... she wants you to have a boyfriend!", Chen gasped and covered his mouth. 1) to hide his excitement 2) to hide his blushing face.

"A boyfriend!?", they all yelled in unison.

You wondered why they were shocked.

"Then... why did eommo-nim winked at us a while ago?", Kai wondered. D.O then held his hand high up to make his own assumptions, "is it possible that eommo-nim wants one of us to be her boyfriend?". 

Then all eyes on you.

You blushed red at the attention. Juhan then went over to you and held your hand, "yah, don't even think about it".

"Yah! Juhan-ah/hyung! You're no fair!".

You and Juhan laughed at them.

"Honestly, I won't let her have a boyfriend yet, she's too young for that", Juhan stuck out his own tongue at the boys. Tao's jaw dropped, "hyung, she's basically 18 now". 

"I know that", Juhan grinned revealing his deep and cute dimple.

"Then why aren't you letting her fall in love with us?", Lay frowned lightly.

Juhan shook his head, "Lay-hyung, I never said I'm not letting her fall in love, I'm just not letting her have a boyfriend".

You then giggled and hugged Juhan's arm, "oppa is just jealous.... cu'z if I have a boyfriend Juhan-oppa couldn't be next to me all the time". Juhan pouted after hearing your statement.

"So it is true", Luhan smirked, "you're just jealous, Juhan-ah".

Juhan then ruffled your upper hair gently, "well I guess being away from her makes me feel empty since I had been with her as long as I can remember".

"Gee man! You need to find yourself a girlfriend!", Kris laughed while shaking his head in disbelief.

You grinned revealing your cute adorable dimples, "Kris is right oppa~ you really should find a girlfriend". "No one would want me", he said while returning the gesture.

"Says who?", Chanyeol smirked mischievously.

Baekhyun then smirked as well, "there's this chick from little lamb's class that has her eyes on you". Your ears quirked up when you heard your class being said.

Juhan rolled his eyes, "I don't care".

Baekhyun scowled before he nudged Juhan's arm, "you're so annoying". 

Juhan laughed out loud, "no, seriously..... I don't really care if someone likes me or not, as long as this little girl's life is not in danger then I'm fine". You pouted while playfully slapping his arm in annoyance, "oppa, you're saying as if I'm a little girl". He chuckled and pinched your nose, "you are a little girl to me, little girl".

You rolled your eyes at him and crossed your arm, "Juhan-oppa, I'm 18, I'm not a little girl".

"Nope nope nope nope! You're still a little girl to me, well duh~ you're still younger than me and I'm like your brother so ofcourse you're still a little girl to me", he stated in a proud manner.

You puffed out your cheeks and whined, "you're so annoying, oppa".

Baekhyun wrapped an arm around your neck, "I bet that right!"

(Miru's note:~ seven more episode before it ends people!!!!!! Get readyyy!!!! It's gonna be a boring ending! Mwahahahahahaha *le evil laugh*)