Part 13

Sehun stared blankly at Kai, "what are you doing here Kai-ah?". You stopped scanning for Hershey's to look at Kai who was standing a few feet from the both of you.

He looked away, "u-ummm... I'm just wondering if I could hang out with you guys". Sehun stifled his own laughter, "seriously, why are you so nervous?". "Of course you can hang out with us, Kai-ah", you said to ease him. 

"Kai-ah, have a taste....aaaah", you plead him to part his lips so that you could put the crumbs of chocolates in it. He hesitantly did as what he was told eventhough it was totally obvious that his face was pink. Sehun who couldn't control his laughter laughed out loud.

"Hunni, you shouldn't laugh at your hyung like that", you pursed your lips. He chuckled, "noona~ he's only older by 4 months". "Hmm...just respect him", you ruffled his upper hair with a sweet smile. He chuckled, "You're making me look small".

"Maybe.....maybe I'm making you look small because you're so tall, Hunni", you giggled. He laughed, "am I seriously that tall, noona?". You nodded with a smile, "Kai-ah is tall too but...seems like Hunni is taller".

Kai smiled, 'she's so adorable". You blushed. "Woah Kai-ah....", Sehun laughed. "W-wait...did I say that out loud?????", he covered his lips and slowly his cheeks were spreading with one colour which was RED. He was blushing.

Sehun nodded his head as a yes.

The two of them looked at your reaction and you were nibbling your bottom lips with your finger and feel embarrassed.

"Hmm... I guess it's the truth then, noona is definitely adorable for sure", Sehun pointed out to you and you pouted cutely in return, "k-k-kumanhae jebal  (s-s-stop please)", you whined slightly.

The two of them chuckled.

Then Tao walked over to the three of you,  "Heh,  what's up with you guys? Whatever~ noona let's try the food over there it smells sweet", he grabbed your hand and pulled you with him, "just like you", he whispered slyly to your ear eventhough he definitely sounded like a child.

You giggled, "You're so funny Tao-ah". He pouted cutely and said, "It wasn't a joke noona~".

You looked up at him and smiled, "I know... but I'm taking that as a joke Tao-ah". He looked at you for a while and nodded in the end with a small smile. He then showed you jelly beans with different flavour.

"Hmm~ what flavour do you think have the best taste?", he was standing behind you and both his hands were on your shoulders while his head was peeking from the side of your head. "I don't know Tao-ah~ I've never taste it before", you thought to yourself.

He chuckled, "welp it's kinda the problem here..... let's just buy all flavour", he grinned cutely. Your eyes widened, "that's gonna cost a lot of money Tao-ah.... you really have a huge appetite".

He grinned ear-to-ear and kissed your cheek making it flush red. "Then let's choose all", he decided in the end.

Sehun who saw everything, jaw dropped and was in disbelief, "m-mwo ya?  (w-what?) Yah! Tao!", he stomped his way to Tao and pouted, "how dare you do that to noona, don't you have respect on her?", he crossed his arm across his chest with a cute pouty look.

You looked at Sehun's cute pouty face and giggled, 'he's so cute'. Then you remembered, "Hunni, Tao-ah, Kai-ah... where did Juhan-oppa went to?? I didn't see him after we went here". Tao grinned and held his hand up excitedly, "I know where he went, Suho-hyung and Kris-hyung made him busy and don't worry Juhan-hyung is with both Kris-hyung and Suho-hyung".

You stared blankly at him then smiled, "he really should have a relaxing time for himself since he's been with me for 11 years", you giggled in the end.

They could only utter their amazement.

D.O and Chanyeol then walked over to the 4 of you. "So any choice of sweets yet?", both of them said at the same time but both of them were annoyed to eachother because of saying the same thing together but didn't show it.

You giggled silently and smiled to them, "how do you expect me to choose one over all of these?", you shook your head in disbelief. The 5 of them facepalms and awkwardly laughed.

"We're gonna pay everything for you noona~ that's why we're here to spoil you", Tao corrected you. You looked at him with your blank expression which they found you somehow attractive with it. You tilted your head to the side, "hmm.... okay then".