Part 12

(Miru's note:~ I'm sorry about the previous part. I just decide to make a part for all EXO and what they thought about you, BTW today is 6th of May in my country, soooooo happy birthday Baekhyun!😘😘😘)

Tao immediately hugged you and smiled, "c'mon noona, before we head home let's spoil you". Tao looked up at Juhan with a grinned as if he was trying to provoke him to spoil you too. Chanyeol then put one arm around Juhan, "c'mon, spoiling her would be fun".

"Yea~~ let's spoil her~~~", Baekhyun grinned ear-to-ear while he ruffled your upper hair gently. "C'mon, let's get into the van", Suho chuckled and soon enough Tao pulled you into the van.

One by one, each of the EXO members went into the van, leaving Juhan outside. "C'mon, join us or do you want to go alone and leave us with her?", Xiumin smirked.

Juhan went in without a word and took a seat at an empty seat between Kris and Lay. Both Kris and Lay spared a look at Juhan but they ignored him since he ignored them and only watched you.

You laid your head on Chanyeol's left shoulder, "how fun is spoiling me, Chanyeol-ah?". Chanyeol who couldn't stop grinning knowing that you are lying your head on his shoulder, answered, "we're going to find out", he with his right hand playfully pinching your nose making you giggle.

"Oppa~!", you pouted while moving his hand away. He chuckled.

"Yah yah yah yah yah!! She get to call you oppa, that's not fair", D.O pouted even more and pointed an accusing finger at Chanyeol.

"Someone's jelous", Kai smirked.

Right after Kai said that, D.O blushed red and denied it hardly, "aniya!! (no!!) I'm not jealous at all!!". "Heh, you're in denial D.O", Kris smirked mischievously to D.O who rolled his eyes in return.

Then all of you arrived at the mall.

Everyone stared at the thirteen of you, excluding Juhan. They say that somehow you looked like a reverse harem, a beautiful girl surrounded by 12 hot and handsome guys.

"Where do you want to go first?", Lay who finally had the courage to come to you spoke up. You look up at him and smiled sweetly, "I don't know Lay-ah.... you guys said you want to spoil me, right? So I'm here to find out".

"What do you like to eat? Do you like chocolates and sweets?", the cute Camel-dinasour walked up to you and smiled widely.

You hummed for a while then nodded with a smile. "Then let's go buy you lots of chocolates and sweets", Chen grinned pulling you with him to 'Candilicious'.

Your jaw dropped at the sight of candies and sweet aromas of melt chocolates.

"Choose how many you want", both Lay and Chen smiled widely. Sehun went to your side and smiled sweetly, "let's check on Kisses, they're lots of flavors to try".

He pulled you to what looked like a huge kisses and inside of it, different types of Hershey's were there, your eyes sparkled excitedly.

"Woahhhhhh yeppeo(pretty)", you smiled excitedly while clasping your hand together. "Why do you call that yeppeo? You are more yeppeo than Hersey's", you could hear Kris words from behind you. You turned around to look at him and grinned, revealing your cute dimples which made him blush and looked away before he left Candilicious with Suho.

Sehun laughed lightly and tugged your hair, "let's try this one", he held one crushed chocolate from the Hershey's Cookies n cremes and gently flopped it into your mouth. You slowly savour the chocolate as it slowly melts in your mouth.

You jumped excitedly, "mashita! (Delicious)". He smiled, "I know noona~ before we choose this let's taste other types of Hershey's".

Kai slipped his hands into his pocket while looking around, 'hmm... what to buy?'. Suddenly his arm was slapped by an annoyed D.O.

"Yah, D.O what did I do????", he rubbed his arm that was slapped. "You teased me about (y/n)", he glared at Kai. He smirked, "so what? You like her". He slapped him again, "all of us like her, Kai-ah"

He sweatdropped but grinned, "yea you're kinda right, but she's older than me....and there's a 0.0000000000001% possibility of me being called by oppa", he heaved out a disappointed sigh.

"I pity you Kai-ah", Xiumin came over and put one arm around his dongsaeng neck, "but.... aren't you guys jealous seeing how Tao and Sehun easily get to her? Besides~ both of them are in the maknae line..... yah Kai-ah how come you can't flirt her like the other maknae line? Don't tell me you aren't capable of doing that??????", Xiumin smirked mischievously.

Kai's eyes quickly darted away and decided to scoot closer to you.

D.O smiled, "he's so funny".