Part 24

You are now seating in between Suho and Kris in a table of 14 (woah), all of you ordered hot pot, ddeokbokki and different kinds of ramyun to share with eachother.

Suho turned to look at you and gently pulled your scarf because it was slightly warm in the restaurant. You smiled, "thank you, Suho-ah". "My pleasure~ do you like that cotton candy? It's not finished yet", he asked.

You giggled, "if you want to eat it, you should've just asked~", you took the torn cotton candy and held his chin so you could put it in his lips. His face wildly turns into the colour red. So..... not his usual self.

Kris patted your other free hand, "how about me?". You giggled and torn a piece for Kris.

He smiled to you, "thanks, it's sweet just like you".

"You're so cheesy~", you giggled.

After a while of talking or listening to Baekhyun's talk about ghost or laughing to Baekhyun's attempt to trick Luhan about a puppy toy, the food finally came and the boys clapped in unison.

A lot of things happened while you guys were eating.

Baekhyun spilt a spoon of hot pot on Juhan's shirt.

Juhan's face lit red due to the hotness of the hot pot.

The ddeokbokki unbearable spicy taste made your face red.

You drank Kris's water instead of yours because of the ddeokbokki.

D.O's curry ramyun that was on his chopsticks dropped on the floor because Tao accidentally hit it with his hand while he was trying to demonstrate his coolness infront of you which end up in humiliation and a sad D.O.

And lots of other things, it was definitely a moment to remember for you, which made you smile all the time.

After eating, it was time for riding the roller coaster, and again it had to be in pairs, and Suho sat by you. Then, taking seats on the roller coaster, you and Suho sat on the first seat.

"Aren't you excited (y/n)?", he asked as he looked at you but when he saw your frightened face, he instantly got worried but smiled to ensure you, he held your hand, "calm down~ it's gonna be fine". "Th-this kinda remind me of Final Destination....", you gulped while your pupils were shaking in fear.

He laughed, "gwenchana~ Final destination is merely an act, nothing to worry about, I'm very sure that they checked it lots of time to ensure that it is working normally", he looked at your worried face, he leaned closer and plant a kiss on your cheek, "don't worry~ it's fun".

And as if on cue, the ride started with a slow and steady hill then down the hill and that's where the fun goes on.

You were too scared and frightened that you shut your eyes closed while you clenched Suho's hand tightly. Suho looked at you through the blazing wind but he still could smile, 'she's so cute when she's scared, it feels like I should protect her no matter what'll happen'.

It took about three minutes in that ride and your head started to hurt because of the other's screams and the major swirls in the ride.

While you were trying to get out of the roller coaster, you can't help but feel wobbly on your both legs, making you fell on Suho.

"Geez, you okay? I guess roller coaster isn't your thing, let's rest down for a while okay?", Suho smiled sweetly to you before he told the others about you.

D.O sat by you and you rested your head on his shoulder, "hello D.O". "Hello, are you feeling okay?", D.O asked as he rest the back of his hand on your forehead to check your temperature, "hm~ your temperature is fine, do you feel dizzy?". You looked up while still having your head on his shoulder, "yea, my head is dizzy because of the roller coaster".

He looked at you and the closeness between the both of you made him red.

The staring contest between the both of you was cut off by Kai, when he decide to seat next to your other side.

"(Y/n), here's a drink for you", he gave a bottle of water for you to ease your throat, he handed a bottle of water to you after he twisted the bottle cap for you. You grabbed it and thanked him before gulping down the water, you smiled to him, "thank you again Kai-ah".

Tao crouched down to look at you, "noona, do you want to go home? If you want to go home we can go, but if you're feeling better, we can continue our adventure~ so~? What is your answer, our first snow??".

You thought for a while, "let's just rest from playing, I want to admire the scenery while eating cotton candy". Kai laughed, "okay, I'll go buy one for you, D.O take care of her....seriously, where the heck is Juhan?".

Tao sat next to you and leaned his head on your shoulder, "did you have fun?". You smiled and nodded, "today was really fun! I look forward to the next adventure". He laughed, "you're so innocent noona~".

You cocked an eyebrow, "what do you mean, Tao-ah?". He grinned at you, "nothing~ you're just so new to everything and it excites me". D.O looked at Tao in disgust, "you're so weird Tao".