Part 46 (Last)

2 years had passed since you went missing. Exo became famous worldwide after they debuted so did Juhan who debuted as MonstaX. They each go to their own path.

It was december already.

"Suho-hyung, can we just go to the central park?? I heard when the first snow falls, the scenery would be really beautiful", Baekhyun said while looking outside from the window. "I know but.... will manager-hyung lets us? There's a lot of people there", he interrupted.

"We didn't go there last year, can't we go there this year?", Tao asked while playing games from his phone, 'Clash Royale', "uwah! Andwaee!!! Don't! Don't! Aaaaahhhh!!!", he whined, "this guy wrecked my tower!".

"It's just a game", Kris rolled his eyes before looking at Suho, "let's just ask manager-nim", he got up from the sofa and head to their manager with Suho.

Baekhyun groaned while stomping his feet on the ground. Chen pat his shoulder, "it's already been two years already.... I miss that beautiful girl with dimples, (y/n)". Baekhyun bit his bottom lip, "I missed her too..... ever since little lamb disappeared... Sehun changed a lot".

"You sure are right, Baekhyun..... Sehun really changed, he didn't smile at all after he heard what eommo-nim said", the eldest hyung sighed in the end of his words.

The flashback of two years ago flashed in their eyes.

They head to your house after debating on what to talk to your mother after you disappeared.

"Eommo-nim....(y/n) disappeared at the festival", Juhan said with a guilty look. Your mother looked at Juhan and smiled, "I know".

"What?"-Sehun/Tao/Kai

"I did not expect that to happen"-Suho

"How did you know?", Kris asked your mother.

"A few days ago, I sent a guy to go meet her but he said 3 guys were with her on her way back", she explained. "Do you mean the guy that was playing with a lighter?", Chanyeol interrupted. Your mother nodded her head, "please come in, I'll tell you all in detail".

~

"The company I worked for saw potential in my daughter, they asked permission from me to take her abroad and I agreed to them, the guy from before loves playing with fire, but don't worry about that guy.... he'll be her manager and tutor", your mother explained.

"So she wasn't kidnapped?", Juhan blinked his eyes for a moment, "where is she now?". She smiled sympathetically, "I'm sorry.....she's already abroad by now, her flight was an hour ago".

"But...b-but", Juhan furrowed his brows.

"We didn't say goodbye", all of them muttered under their breath.

"How about her phone? Why didn't she answer her phone when I called her?", he continued his words with a question. "Her phone is probably with her manager", she told him.

"Eommo-nim....when will she be back? In a few days? Right?", Sehun asked with voice fill with hope but after he heard what your mother said his smile turns upside down. "Being abroad takes years to go back home, so let's just say she'll come back here years later", she explained again.

"Years? But...no", Juhan frowned to himself.

"I can't...hyung..... I...I can't", Tao started crying. Kris frowned to himself, 'I can't cope with this'. D.O looked around, 'I can't imagine living in this world without the girl I like.....no....she.....she can't leave me', tears started to fill his eyes.

'Just kissing her cheek wasn't enough for me to let her go', Chen's eyes started to water the next thing he know tears fell down his cheeks and he started wiping it, 'I-I didn't think that would be the last time I see her'.