Part 21

All the people who was present on the dining table wore smiles on their faces. Your mother ruffled your upper hair, "honey~ I got new news, do you wanna hear?". You smiled brightly and nodded, "sure mom!".

"Well, this entertainment needs me to be a manager there, sooooooooooo it meeeaaaaaaannnnnsss, I'm having a job!", she smiled to you. You couldn't contain your excitement that you hugged your mother and kissed her cheek, "congratulations eomma".

She smiled back but she frowned a little, "but.... dear.... this job makes me stay away from my daily life, to only focus on being a manager........... which means, I can't see you everyday like this without having less schedule". Your heart broke for a moment but you still put on a smile.

The boys stared at your encouraging smile and also felt hurt at the sight of you.

"Gwenchana eomma..... I'm an adult now, I'm 18", you smiled. Your mother had a bitter smile before kissing your forehead tenderly, "I don't want any bad thing to happen to you...... so I'm entrusting your safety to these boys and Juhan, will that be okay?".

#TEET TEET#

"ah, I'm late for my interview, I need to go now okay, honey?...... Please, boys, I need you to take care of my daughter for now, I don't want the event that took on yesterday to happen again, I don't want you to get hurt and I don't want to lose you", she stroked your cheeks. Your eyes widened by a fraction, "y-you knew.....?".

She nodded before kissing your temple again, "okay, I gotta go now, take care", she rushed out of the house after grabbing her keys and purse.

You sat down silently and looked down, holding your tears from falling down. The boys were staring at you since the beginning.

Xiumin bit his own lip and got up, he went to your seat and pulled you up so that he could hug you, he patted your head as you were silently crying on his chest, he whispered sweet nothings to your ear.

While everyone was thinking hard on making you happy, Baekhyun pouted to himself before he got up and stare at you, he lifts strands of your hair, making you look at him while tears strolling down your red cheeks.

"Uljima~(Don't cry) If you cry, I won't stop myself from kissing you", he puffed out his cheeks while jerking his bottom lip outwards. You blushed.

"Umin-hyung, let's bring her to the amusement park", Baekhyun out loud. "That might be a good idea", Suho smiled and tried to peek your face but your face was facing both Baekhyun and Xiumin.

"Would you like to go on a date with the twelve of us?", Xiumin asked as he grabbed both of your shoulder so he could look at you properly. You blushed again but smiled. He grinned and kissed your cheek, "well then! Let's go clean this up before we get change".

"I'll do the dishes with Kai!", D.O yelled while pulling Kai with him. Chanyeol pouted, "yah, I want to do that with Kai, you're no fair D.O, but anyway, I wanna clean the table!".

"Me too!", Chen grinned.

"Meeeeeeee!!", Lay quickly ran away to grab a handkerchief to wipe the table. "Let me sweep the floor", Suho insisted before he grabbed Kris's collar, "and you're doing it with me, hyung". Kris groaned but followed as well.

After they all assigned themselves on which work they would do, they started doing it, you dried the plates with a dry towel next to Luhan.

He smiled to you, "Pretty snow, do you ever went to the amusement park before?". You shook your head with a smile, "never, and this will be my first time". His eyes widened, "seriously? You've never been there before? Why?", he laughed in disbelief.

You shrugged your shoulder, "Juhan-oppa is too protective to bring me there, and eomma is always busy with housework so..... I don't really have the time to go there". He chuckled and ruffled your hair, "you're so unpredictable".

"How come a pretty snow like you couldn't go have fun, don't you have friends?", he said with a smile. You giggled to yourself, "well, infact that is another reason..... I don't really have other friends than Juhan-oppa, but when you guys come along..... I feel very delighted that you wanted to be my friends", you made an eye smile.

Luhan stared at you in confused, "what do you mean you don't have other friends? Won't the girls want to be with you?". You again shrugged your shoulder, "I don't think they wanted to, they don't really treat me like their unnie eventhough they know I'm older than them".

He stared at your wondering face before he lay a kiss on your cheeks, "don't worry, we'll be your friends or bestfriends or..... more than friends".

You smiled happily and hugged his torso, making him shocked but smile nonetheless, 'this girl makes my heart beat thumping wildly', he wrapped his arms around you. Juhan who stared at the both of you thought again, 'does Luhan likes her?'.

Baekhyun frowned and pulled you away from Luhan's arm, "yah don't hug her......kkaepsooooooonngg".