Part 29

Your mom called you.

"Oh? So he has to stay in the hospital then? Poor Kris"-mom

"Yes, he has to stay, that's why me and the others are here....to hang out with him before he sleeps".

"Ohh... that's okay, is the boys staying in our house again?"-mom

You look at the boys for answers since you had put on the speaker since the beginning. They nodded their heads again.

"half of us will stay here and half of us will sleep in auntie's house", Chen answered on behalf of you.

"Is that Jongdae? His voice sounds like a child!.... Oh and okay! I don't mind company for my daughter, as long as she'll be safe"-mom

The boys snickered as they heard your mom complimented that his voice sounds like a kid.

"Ahhh, kamsahamnida...", Chen thanked awkwardly. You giggled, "eomma, Chen is embarrassed".

"Hahahahahah, really now? He's embarrassed because of that? Hahahahahhahahaha Jongdae is so adorable"-mom

Chen's face was redder than a tomato after hearing another of your mother's compliment. You laughed again and shook your head in disbelief.

"So honey, at around what time will you be back?"-mom

"....... I'm not sure.. Chanyeol-oppa, what time will we head back to my house?", you asked while seating comfortably on Kris's bed and looking at Chanyeol who had been staring at you for who knows how long while he seat on the sofa next to the patient bed.

He thought for a while, "Kris, what do you think?". Kris looked at Chanyeol with a blank look, "I don't really mind if you want to go back early".

Suho laughed lightly, "we'll head back after dinner, is that okay Kris?".

"Sure"

"Okay, so who's staying?", Suho asked and looked at everyone in the room. "Me and Lu-ge", Xiumin held his hand up with a grin. Suho looked at Tao and he shook his head, "no, I am not staying... I'm hearing lots of eerie ghost story about hospital".

Suho turned his head to look at Lay and Chen. Lay smiled and said, "I'll stay.... Chen? Are you staying?". Chen made a thinking face before shaking his head, "nah, I'll pass".

The leader of the group smiled, "well, settled then".

You smiled and looked at your phone.

"Eomma, you heard them, right?"

"Yeah~ I heard them.... be back home safe okay.... and again I'm letting my daughter sleep around you guys, see you later"-mom

"Bye mom", you said before your mother hang up the phone. You turned your head to look at Kris who was seating on the bed looking at you while playing strands of your hair.

You smiled at him and he smiles back at you. "Ah, before I forgot", he rummaged through the desk beside him that has his clothes and he pulled out something from the pocket of his trouser.

Revealing your locket that was ripped off by Jaehyun. Your eyes widened and you started to touch your neck to search for your necklace, "eh? How?".

Kris ushered you to come closer to him, you did as he told and he secure the necklace around your neck, "it was on the ground near the market before you were taken to Jaehyun's house".

Just as the necklace was beautifully placed around your neck, another necklace perfectly compliments eachother were placed around your neck and it was Suho's gift.

"You also dropped this", he smiled to you before ruffling your upper hair gently.

You smiled and kissed Suho's cheek, "thank you so much". Suho's reaction was smiling eventhough soft pink was tainted on his pale shiny cheeks. Then you kiss Kris's forehead with a smile, "you too, Kris.... thank you so much, I promise I'll cherish these necklaces".

The first leader smiled widely while the other leader smirked, "sure, no problem".

"Hey guys! Let's order jajangmyeon!", Luhan piped up. Then all eyes turned to D.O when he said, "but I want buljajang".

Since they don't really mind they actually let him order buljajang.

"So 12 jajangmyeon and one buljajang?", Luhan looked at the others with a smile while pulling out his phone from his pocket. "Eh? Why is there only 13 orders?", Kai asked while furrowing his brows in confusion.

Luhan grinned and pointed to Kris, "he can't eat jajangmyeon because he's a patient". Kris's jaw dropped, "Yah!". Suho shook his head in disbelief, "stop bullying your dongsaeng Luhan".

He then laughed out loud, "okay okay~ I was just jokiiiinnngggg~", he then made a call to order the food.

You looked around and saw Xiumin smiling at you, he then ushered to come over to him, so you jumped down from the bed and went over to Xiumin then squat down but carefully as to not show your undies.

He pointed on the ground and there you saw a small ant, carrying food on it's back. You stared at it intently, "small body but has high needs". He nodded his head, "everyone should be like that, don't you think so?". You thought for a while and said, "I think so..... cu'z it definitely shows one dream that could come true if they work hard...... oppa, what is your dream?".

He pointed to himself with a wondering look, "me?". You nodded with a smile. "Ummm.. I actually want to be a rapper", he said with a cute grin but then frowned, "though I hope I can achieve that dream of mine". You smiled widely, "I'm sure you can achieve it, as long as you work hard and practice and I'm sure you'll be able to become one someday".

After he listened to your simple yet encouraging words he smiled even wider, "thank you, cutie snowflake", he leaned closer to you and kissed your cheek. You giggled and nodded.

"Hey, cutie snowflake, did you know that Tao is--", his line was cut off by Tao. "Did I heard someone said my name?", Tao said out loud.

Xiumin innocently held his hand high up in the air with a grin and he said, "anyway~ cutie snowflake, did you know that Tao's scared of cockroaches?". Your eyes widened and you started laughing silently when Tao's face was redder than a tomato because he was embarrassed.

"Yah! Hyung! How could you go that far to embarrassed me infront of our first snow?", he whined while blushing beet red. Chen laughed out loud that he started to hit the wall beside him because he couldn't stand how funny Tao looks.

"So it's actually true? But Tao-ah, I thought you can do martialart... how come a cockroach can scare you?", you asked while covering your lips to stifle your own laughter.

"Hahahahaha, it definitely ruin his image of a cool martialart guy", Baekhyun laughed out loud while slapping his knee. "Yah!", Tao's face was already red because of embarrassment.

(Miru's note:~ okay, that's chapter 29, please vote and comment what you think of this part of the story, and any other part..... as long as it's not a comment that hurts my feelings then it'll be okay~~~~)