Part 42

Since Suho and Kris couldn't help but feel jealous about it, they let Chanyeol and Lay followed the both of you around while the others practice.

You guys were heading home when Chanyeol linked his arm with yours with his cute stupid grin he always used. You look up at him, "Chanyeol-ah?". "Yes?", he looked at you with the same grinned he used.

"Can you even know what you'll be during the haunted house? And you, Lay-ah..can you really practice your performance when you're here  spending time with us?", you puffed your cheeks.

Both of them smiled, "we'll ask them later when they get back, we can practice in our dorms actually since we have a room just for for us to practice~", Chanyeol answered on behalf of both of them. "Wow...", but then you sighed to yourself, "but make sure... you guys have enough time to sleep, that's really important for your health".

Chanyeol grinned even more before he pulled you into a bear hug, "you're so adorable, beautiful snow". Lay chuckled to himself, "as much as we love hearing her being worried of us, we're worried for you as well, uri first snow".

Juhan who was walking and following behind you three, were just eavesdropping your conversation and also in the mean time he was watching around whether there is a bad person lingering or pondering around the street.

And one thing caught his eye, he saw a guy that was playing with fire(a lighter) by the pole 10 meters away from all of you.

He went next to Chanyeol and warned him about it and that made Chanyeol stopped you and Lay from walking any further. "Let's just go around", Chanyeol insisted.

Lay cocked an eyebrow before his eyes shifted to where his dongsaeng was looking, and as the scene reached his view, his eyes widened in shock but went back to normal. "I think I'm craving for ice-cream, first snow... do you know where's the closest ice-cream parlor here?", Lay asked as he smiled at you sweetly.

You smiled and nodded, revealing your dimples, "I know where we could have the best ice-cream!......but.........I don't remember where it is, oppa! You remember where it was right?", you looked up at Juhan who had a wondering look on his face.

Juhan thought for a while and nodded, "let's all eat there, they have the best toppings and ice-cream here", he smiled before he lead all of you guys away from the 'fire' guy, which was the opposite way.

"Tch"

~Arriving at the parlor~

After ordering the ice-cream, the four of you sat down at the four-seated table.

"Woah! Are you Chanyeol-oppa??", a girl who was sitting behind the four of you squealed in delight. "ohmygod! You're Lay-oppa!", another girl next to her squealed as she saw Lay who was seating next to Chanyeol.

You thought to yourself, 'they know Chanyeol and Lay?'. Chanyeol nodded his head to the sorta 'fangirl'. "OHMYGOD! WE'RE A BIG FAN OF YOUR GROUP!", she yelled as if she was 1km away from the four of you and of course it hurts everyone's ears but Lay and Chanyeol endure it with a smile since she's their fan.

"Can I take a picture with you two???", the two girls screamed while jumping up and down and there you wonder.

'Won't her head hurts if she jumps like that repititively....she's even screaming', you thought to yourself. Normally people would ask 'how come they're so famous?' But instead you said something that could throw people off. Not literally. Both of them nodded and the two girls pushed their way between both you and Juhan.

"You okay?", Juhan asked you as he helped you sat properly....after being pushed rudely away by the two ridiculous fangirls. You nodded your head with a small smile.

"Gomawo!", the two fangirls smiled happily while hugging their phones after taking a picture with Lay and Chanyeol.

"Anyway... oppa, who are these? Is that your friend and his girlfriend?", one of the fangirls asked giddily. Chanyeol shook his head furiously, "aniyo! She's not his girlfriend! She's our-!", his lips were sealed by Lay who covered his lips from spilling poison any further.

"She's a friend", Lay answered simply. "Ohh.. anyway thank you so much oppa!! Saranghae!!", the two fangirls made a heart shape with their arms above their heads before they walked out from the shop to scream out loud to their hearts content.

"Hyung, why did you do that?😡"- Chanyeol

"Did you actually want to let them know?😕"-Lay

Chanyeol tilted his head in confusion before his eyes landed on you and his expression of confusion turns into worrisome, "what's wrong, beautiful snow?...... don't tell me they hurt you!?", he stood up from his seat. "hyung seat down", Juhan literally pulled Chanyeol's collar down so that he could sit and not make a ruckus because of it.

"They were just excited that they didn't see me in the beginning, so it's okay", you said calmly and sweetly with a smile. 'She's being overly positive over this', the three boys thought at the same time in their mind.

"I saw it (y/n), they pushed you rudely.... sheeish, those girls are rude, does fangirls always have to be like that? I mean... pushing a person away to get to someone they want? That's just so rude, ontop of that, those girls didn't even bother to apologize", Juhan heaved out a heavy sigh before shaking his head in disbelief.

Lay smiled, "it's okay... I'll apologize on their behalf", he looked at you as he reached his hand to yours and held it gently with his sweet smiles with his own dimples, "I'm sorry".

"I'll apologize too beautiful snow.... I would never want to see them bully our first snow... besides, you will always be our first snow", Chanyeol smiled sweetly at you as he held your other hand in his.

(Miru's note:~ I'm just not ready to end the story😢😢😢)

I Was Their First Snow(EXO X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें