Part 41

"Now.... stop crying... Jaehyun wouldn't want to see you break like this, I called your mom and she said she'll be here in 5 minutes", Juhan said while drawing circles on your back who was crying in his arms.

"I can't believe he actually left...", Chanyeol said while caressing the tombstone before he looked at you with a guilty look. The other boys too looked at you with visible guilt look on their faces.

All they could think was how to cheer you up.

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

The next day, you and Juhan were heading to school when suddenly, a van stopped by and stopped the both of you making Juhan cautious.

Then the door for the van opened, revealing six boys, it was them, "hey guys, hop in!", the eldest of the group ushered the two of you to go in.

Juhan let you go in first before he joined.

"I was wondering what should we do for the upcoming festival?", Baekhyun asked as he eyed the others. You tilted your head to the side with a visible curiosity in your eyes, "there's going to be a festival??? How come I didn't know that?".

Lay smiled while ruffling your upper hair, "probably because you didn't attend school for three days", his words brought you to realization so your lips went agape in acknowledgement.

"Hm... I have an idea!", Xiumin lift his hand up to grabbed the others' attention.

"What is it Umin-hyung?", the second youngest asked while scratching his own cheek in confusion. "Ghost house!.... or Music!", he suggested again while stretching his smile, "Kris, what do you think?".

Kris thought for a while, "shouldn't we ask Suho about it too to make an agreement since we can't do both at the same time?".

You smiled.

"You seem to have an idea Pretty snow? What do you have in mind?", Luhan smiled softly at you. "Well.... I do have something in mind... I just hope you're not mad at me after I say it.. half of you do the music and the other half do the ghost house.. well.. since you guys are 12 all together why not divide it with two? Right?", after you said that the whole van went silent.

You quickly bow your head while covering your face, "I'm so sorry! Forget what I said! Please", you plead. Their reaction shocked you, they were laughing. Lay grabbed your hand and put it down from covering your face, "that's a great idea".

Kris smirked up to you, "great idea, little snow.. now we just have to choose who does this and who does that".

Baekhyun whined, "let's just push this stuff away and talk when Suho-hyung is here, he's on the other van". Xiumin chuckled while shaking his head in disbelief, "unbelievable... you were the one who started it". He then protested, "I had basically ZERO idea about the event so I just want to hear your ideas..", he pursed his lips while puffing out cheeks.

"Chogiyo(hey), little lamb? Which one do you think will be the best? Ghost house? Or dance music?", Baekhyun asked while grinning at you. You smiled and shrugged your shoulder, "I wanna see first, Baekhyun-ah... then I can tell~", you winked playfully in the end.

He pouted but hugged you nonetheless, "you're so adorable when you act sexy".

Then the van stopped, initiating that all of you had arrived. Kris was the first one to get out of the car before the others followed in suit.

Then on the other van, Suho went out from the van and went over to you with his signature charming smile. "(Y/n), how are you today?", Suho asked while patting your upper hair. You just wondered why the boys love to pat your hair but then again, you didn't mind since you thought they showed their affections like that.

"Noonaaaaaa!", Tao's voice could be heard before he caged you in his arm in an affectionate way, "bogopa!(I miss you(aegyo way))", he made you smile and in return you ruffled his fluffy upper hair, "na do(me too)".

He grinned even wider before he decide to cuddle you in his arms causing the others to shot glares at him.

Sehun, who couldn't help himself, pushed Tao away and hugged you instead, "don't be so greedy Tao-ah". Juhan sighed, "you guys are so weird... let's just head to class before it start".

Luhan held your hand and gently pulled you away from Sehun who pouted because of his hyung pulling you away from him. "Since we're in the same class, let’s head there", he smiled, "D.O! Let's goooo~".

Juhan couldn't help himself but to follow you from behind while the other two conversed with you. He wondered to himself, 'letting go what's not mine... I wonder if it's simple as what they said'.

"Oh Juhan? You're here too! Hey I just wondered what's best?", Kris asked while patting Juhan's shoulder blade. He cocked an eyebrow and questioned  what Kris actually meant.

"Do you think I can scare people or just do the music?", he continued with a smirk while walking with him side by side. "Hmm... I don't really know though.. shouldn't you ask Suho about that?", Juhan asked with a blank face then remembered, "ah right, how's your leg?".

Kris smirked, "I'm okay... I haven't told Suho about that but I was planning to".

"Oh? Oppa you're here too", you smiled to the both of them as you turned around properly. Kris smirked and went over to you before he lean down and patted your head, "won't you ask about my condition since I'm already out without a cast?".

You grinned cutely which they found it adorable before you said, "just... I was about to tell you, but oppa~ you were too far away and now that you're here, how are you doing?". He showed of his pearly white teeth with a grin, "you do know how awesome I am so-", his words was cut off by an annoyed Luhan who covered your ears.

"Aniyo(no), don't listen to his words, he's spouting nonsense which is NOT worth your time, my pretty snow", he covered your ear while dragging you to class.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

At the Cafeteria~

"Okay kkeol!(deal!) Exo-m do the dance representing our previous Chinese school and Exo-k do the haunted house", Suho gives a thumbs-up regarding on what he said.

"That sounds good to me", Kris nodded to himself, "we should get ready for both event.... me and the other five should practice for the event in two weeks while you and the others prepare the ghost house". Baekhyun whined while stomping his feet, "aaahhh, we're going to get busy until we don't even have time for little lamb".

"You're right....noona, you'll be lonely for two weeks from now, are you okay with that?.... Suho-hyung can't she just watch us or help us? Jebal hyung", Sehun begged his hyung. Suho looked at you for respond but instead he said, "(y/n)? Do you want to watch us practice and prepare?".

You smiled softly, "aniyo~ it's okay, I can always hang out with Juhan-oppa". "You're right, you're nothing without me (y/n)", Juhan pinched your right cheek but of course he did ever-so-gently which made you giggled in delight because he was definitely right.

"The more I see it the more I feel jealous of you two", Luhan sighed to himself but heard clearly by you and the others.

"Hyu~ung... there's no need to be jealous of us, we treat each other not more than friends", Juhan put his one arm around your neck while grinning showing his dimples, while you yourself were smiling like a cute idiot with dimples.

All 12 of them were just staring at both of you.