Part 20

(Miru's note:~ sorry for the late update, I'm currently fasting aaannnddddddddd I have had my exam for a few a hours ago and i think I'm not gonna get an A nor a B)

The next day, your mom woke up early to prepare breakfast for the 14 of you, she peeked to the door only to smile.

Instead of sleeping on the sofa alone,you slept in the middle between Kris (who was actually supposed to sleep on the sofa) and Tao (who wouldn't let go of you). Juhan slept on the sofa and Xiumin slept there too.

Your mom smiled, 'my beautiful daughter had earned lots of fan boys... she definitely took after her father', she chuckled slightly which made D.O awake. He smiled as he saw your mother, he got up and greeted her, "auntie, are you going to make breakfast?".

Your mother smiled and nodded, "do you want to help me, Kyungsoo?". D.O answered with a smile and a nod.

Sehun fluttered his eyes open after D.O left with your mother to the kitchen. He shifted his gaze to your sleeping face, he crawled over to you, he lift strands of your hair from your face after unwrapping Tao's arm from around your body.

'Can't you be mine someday?', he thought to himself then he got up from straddling you because he saw Kris stirred in his sleep.

Kris then snapped his eyes open and sat up, his eyes glued to your sleeping face, 'my little snow'. Sehun stared at how Kris looks at you before he started poking Kris's cheek, "huehuehue, the almighty Kris is in love with our snowflake girl", he smirked earning a death glare from Kris.

"You talk as if you're not the same, Sehun", he rolled his eyes. As if on cue, Tao woke up and sat up to stare at you, before he started shaking you gently to wake you up, "noonaaaaaa, wake up".

You squinted your eyes open and rubbed the sleep off of your eyes before seating straight, you looked around, "Tao.... why are you waking me up, I'm still sleepy", you whined slightly before leaning your head on his chest sleepily, your eyes were still sleepy and your body aren't that much awake, that's why your body started to lean forward to Tao, to continue sleeping.

In return, Tao blushed because of your action. But also in return, both other male who were awake felt jealous because of it.

"N-noona~ I'm waking you up so that no one would see your cute face while you were sleeping~ now wake up before Baekhyun sees you-", Tao's line was cut off by an awake Baekhyun who stared intently at your sleeping face, "cute!", he quickly got up and pulled you up with him.

And.

He.

Started.

Hugging you tightly.

But not that tight till you can't breath. 😅 Tao cussed under his breath, 'hyung, you're too much'.

"You're definitely my first snow girl", he grinned ear-to-ear while hugging you making you blush. Juhan was awake because of Baekhyun's loudness. Even the others were awake because of him.

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

"I'm gonna wash my face, okay?", you smiled to the boys before walking away.

"Little lamb is really cute when she's asleep", Baekhyun smiled proudly to himself. Tao then rolled his eyes, "I was going to wake her up so that hyung couldn't see her asleep but you saw it", he released a frustrated sigh.

Luhan cocked an eyebrow, "where's D.O when you need him to take a picture of her?", he looked at Kai. Kai shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know where he went so don't look at me".

He stood up and stretched.

Chen smiled while looking around, "good morning everyone!", he said excitedly. Chanyeol greeted him back but lazily.

Then the door to the living room swung open, revealing D.O with a spatula and an apron, "EVERYONE! BREAKFAST IS READY!".

D.O looked around, "where's...?". Xiumin grinned while rubbing his nape, "cutie snowflake is washing her fa- Oh there she is!", he pointed to you that was standing beside D.O, making him turned his head to look at a clueless you.

He smiled, "good morning", he placed a hand on your head and pat it gently, before holding your hand and pulling you with him to the kitchen. Everyone glared at D.O as he simply held your hand like it was no big deal to them when it actually is.

Juhan stared silently, 'am I actually ready to let her like someone? (Y/n) needs love too... should I let her go and let feeling of love wash over her? Will it be a good thing? But...... first of all, I have to get rid of Jaehyun, I don't want anything bad to happen to her, because if something bad happen to her like that again, I will never forgive myself, ever again', he vowed to himself as he silently got up and silently followed the boys out of the living room.