Part 32

Chen went to the library alone, while you and the other boys went to the hospital while bringing clothes for the boys.

~

"So? Did the nurse tell you when can you be out?", Suho asked. Kris nodded, "the doctor told me I can go out by a week from now but....darn, I have to carry crutches with me to support my leg".

Suho laughed, "it's better than staying in the hospital for three weeks to wait for your leg to heal".

You went over to Kris's bed and sat next to him, "oppa, how was it?". He looked at you, "how was what?", he, with his free hand, lift strands of your hair to place it behind your ear.

"Umm.... staying here for a night?", you asked while fiddling with the bed sheet. He laughed, "it was boring and..... scary".

"Yah! Hyung! What do you mean scary!?", Tao shrieked like a girl. Kris smirked, "well, last night..... something... happened......", he said slowly, creating scary suspense.

"Wh-what do you mean something happened?", Tao asked while he was biting his nails. Luhan then piped up, "yea, last night, something did happened.....and it was really scary".

Xiumin who saw the scared look on his tall dongsaeng said, "really scary!! Trust me!".

Suho shook his head in disbelief, 'Oh God.... they're having fun bullying their dongsaeng that much'.

"Stop creating suspense and just tell me what happened!!", he was already freaking out and started hugging you.

"Okay okay, I'll tell you what happened last night........", Kris smirked silently and all eyes were on him.

😨😨

After you and the other boys left, it started raining heavily at the hospital. Lay was the only one who accompanied Kris because Luhan and Xiumin were busy talking while playing games in their phone.

"Hyung, did you hear that?", Lay asked as he stared intently at the door. Kris cocked an eyebrow, "hear what?".

"That screeching sound-", his line was cut off by another screech.

#SCREECH#

Luhan and Xiumin stopped what they were doing to stare at the door.

"Yah, did you guys hear that?", Luhan asked while staring at the door. It was clear enough that Luhan's pupils were shaking in fear.

All of them nodded and stared at the door.

Xiumin got up and insisted on opening the door.

When he was infront of the door and his hand was near the door knob, there it was again, the screeching sound, and it made Xiumin covered his ears because of the loudness.

The three of them were waiting for their hyung to open the door and see what was behind the door, and the anticipation was still high.

One thought that it was a ghost with long nails. (Luhan)

Another thought that it was a killer, carrying a knife while gliding it on the wall. (Kris)

And another thought it was a wolf's claw. (Lay)

And another thought it was just a big mice -impossible (Xiumin)

"Don't open the door", Luhan tried to stop Xiumin but Xiumin was too curious.

His hand was already on the door knob.

Anticipation and fear filled the air.

Suddenly thunder flashed and the light went out and that made Luhan freaked out and rushed over to the bed where Kris and Lay were.

Then.

There it was again.

The screeching sound from outside.

Xiumin already let go of the door knob when the thunder suddenly flashed which startled him a little. He was just standing there, froze without words as the lights went out.

Footsteps could be heard from outside the room.

Then

An eerie laughter broke out, sending chills down their spine.

Luhan was definitely scared as he latched onto Kris's arm, "WH-WHAT was that!!??????", he was shaking in fear. "Xiumin, where are you?", Kris yelled, scared if something bad happened to Xiumin while the black out.

No answer.

"Xiumin!", he again yelled for his hyung.

And again.

No answer.

"Minseok-"

"Stop shouting, I'm right here", a light was flashed upwards and a face appeared which made the three boys screamed, Luhan screamed even louder.

Xiumin laughed, "my face is NOT that scary".

Luhan glared at Xiumin with a pout, "don't do that". Lay who had been silent for a while finally spoke up, "should anyone see what's happening out there? It's really dark".

"I'm not going out there", Luhan said while shaking his head side to side vigorously.

"Xiumin-hyung? Are you going to check?", he asked as he shifted his gaze from Luhan to Xiumin. Xiumin looked at him then looked at the door, he then stood up from the bed and went over to the door.

He was about to open the door when someone from outside rushed to open the door, and it startled the four of them.

She was dressed in white and her hair was tied.........and........she

Was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just a nurse.

"Please, do not go outside, there had been a problem and patients should stay in bed, and don't worry everything is going to be-", the nurse's words was cut off by another eerie laughter.

Xiumin who was near to the nurse could see the scared look on her face.

"Ummm, excuse me, please stay inside", the nurse ordered before she quickly closed the door.

"What's going on in this hospital?", Xiumin scratched the back of his head in confusion.

Luhan was already teary, "yah, is this a hospital or a haunted house??", he was still holding onto Kris's arm for his dear(deer😉) life.

"Was the sound I hear a few moments was real? Or just my imagination?", Kris asked while scratching the side of his face. "Are you talking about the laughter?", Lay asked and Kris said yes.

"I don't think it's your imagination cu'z I think I heard it too", Lay said slowly. Luhan also agreed and even Xiumin.

Then the lights were back on.

But the eerie laughter continues with screeching sounds on the wall.

Luhan was still on Kris's bed and was till hugging his arm with teary eyes. Xiumin just stared at the door.

"Is it okay to check now?", he asked.

Everyone in the room looked at Xiumin and didn't utter a word but only nod, and that gesture made Xiumin wrapped his fingers around the door knob and twist it.

As he opened the door slowly, the others were waiting and wanting to know what'll happen next, will it answer their unanswered question and calm their nerves or will it be otherwise?

What Xiumin saw made him gasped and widening his eyes in shock.

(Miru's note:~ omgehhhh what did he saw??!!!)