Part 25

You saw Sehun licked his own lip while just staring blankly at you. He caught you looking at him so he walked over to you and leaned down to your height since you were seating while munching the cotton candy on your hand.

"Noona~", he smirked before he placed strands of your hair behind your ear and seating next to a seat which wasn't occupied. You smiled to him, "Hunni~". He smirked again, "so you really like cotton candy more than me, hunh?".

You blinked your eyes for a while before shifting your gaze from the cotton candy to Sehun then back to the cotton candy then back to the irresistible maknae.

"Seriously?", he frowned.

You stifled your laughter and plant a kiss on his cheek, "Hunni~ don't frown too much, eventhough you look good frowning but keep on smiling~ for your information Hunni this is the first time I taste cotton candy, well today is basically the first time", you smiled to yourself as you tore another piece of cotton candy and flop it into your mouth.

"Noona, you should becareful next time", he said as he look down at his own foot while biting his bottom lip. You look at him in curiosity and hummed for him to continue his unfinished word but when you heard his other words, your face flushed red.

"Every single thing you do to me makes me turn on"

Your whole face was red because of his words and you started to flapped your hand to your face to lessen the heat on your face.

Suho then came and looked at you with a wondering look, "you're face is red, are you having a fever?", he then looked at Sehun's smirking face, "yah! Maknae-ah, did you do something to her?".

Sehun shook his head as a no and got up to move away.

Lay got worried and went to the both of you, "gwenchana(you ok?) uri(our) first snow?", he tilted your head upwards. "Her face is so red but it looks cute on her", Suho heaved out a sigh.

"Are you having a fever? Uri first snow?", he checked your temperature, "you're definitely radiating heat but I'm not sure if it's a fever or you're just blushing", he made his own assumptions before looking at you for answers.

You smiled to both boys, "the heat is just getting to me, that's all", then you got up with a cheerful smile, "let's continue our unfinished adventure".

'She's so cute', the EXO members thought to themselves with their own smiles.

Tao grinned widely and locked his fingers with you, "let's go treasure hunt". Your eyes widened by a fraction, "there's a treasure hunt? What's that?", you asked as your eyes sparkled in excitement.

He chuckled, "you're soooooo innocent noona, you'll have to find out when you finally sign in in that game, c'mon".

In this game, the contestant must be in 2 group of six, so there're two of them that couldn't play, Juhan decide to not play the game, and Kris also volunteered to just watch the game from afar and also kept an eye on everything.

You were with Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan and Lay, while the other group consist of Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai.

The instructor told the instructions and he told that the first group who finished first will win, and they will win a prize. The venue took place inside the amusement park itself, so it's gonna be hard searching for it.

Firstly the instructor gave both group a card which contains a question.

'Usually I could be seen anywhere but in this place, I could only be seen in a certain place, What am I?'

Chen read out the instruction out loud for your group. "Yah! ikkeon mwoya??(what is this??)", he shrieked. You thought about the phrase for a while.

Luhan then asked, "what do you always see outside but often see it inside?".

"A fountain?", Xiumin spoke his mind out.

Lay shook his head no, "there's no fountain here....wait.. if I remember correctly..".

Luhan snapped his fingers together with a knowing smile, "the fountain near ghost house", he whispered-yelled before he dragged you with him while the other members in your group followed you and him.

When you arrived, the six of you started to search for clues.

"Guys, are you sure it's the fountain? Cu'z I think I saw another fountain near lots of restaurant", Tao stated and all of you stopped searching and looked at where Tao pointed and he was right, there's another fountain there.

You stood on the fountain with the help of Luhan, so you won't fall in it. You looked around and just realized something, weirdly and oddly, there weren't any tall tree in the amusement park except for one, it was further away and it was a single tree.

"Oppa! Look!", you pointed to the tree. Luhan concentrated his gaze on what you were pointing and he cocked an eyebrow, "a tree?". You nodded your head, "Yes! A tree! Just a tree!", you got down from the fountain, again with the help of Luhan.

He furrowed his brow, but still look cute, and thought about it, he got up on the fountain and looked around and his eyes widened in realization.

"There aren't any trees here, how is that possible?? Let's go! You're so genius Pretty Snow", he jumped down and held your hand again to drag you there.

When the six of you arrived, all of you started searching for clues or any cards to continue the game.

Tao then yelled, "ah! Found it!", he tiptoed to one of the trunk above your head and pulled out a card. Xiumin peeked through his shoulder, "I'm the fourth in manse and I'm the first in symbol, find me in a restaurant and you'll have the deal".

"What? You'll have what deal?", Lay asked out loud but more to himself.

"The question is getting harder and more confusing", Chen groaned but pouted.

The six of you continued to play treasure hunt until you finally got back to the instructor and told him what the instruction and you showed the card that tells all of you to go to the instructor but not without difficult words and confusing words to exercise your brain.

The instructor smile, "better luck next time, the second team got here first....................jk~! You guys got first".

And right after he said that, the second team arrived to meet the instructor.

"Your prize is a shopping voucher for $500!!!!", the instructor cheered while giving your team the prize.

Their team pouted to their lost. Baekhyun pouted, "geez, I thought we would win this game....... I seriously wanna go shopping with that shopping voucher".

Luhan who had been holding your hand, looked at you with a huge smile that doesn't seem that huge, he then grabbed your other free hand and leaned closer to plant a kiss on your forehead.

And boy~ what he did didn't go unnoticed for sure, the other members were silently growling at him.