Part 18

"I'm so sorry, (y/n)", Juhan grabbed your hand and cried silently on your shoulder.

You smiled to him before patting his head, "gwenchana Juhan-oppa, you were sick after all". "I should've asked one of them to be with you.......how stupid of me", he sighed to himself. You then turned to the other boys, "thanks for saving me from Jaehyun-oppa, I mean........ Jaehyun-sshi......", you then frowned to yourself, "he'll definitely be searching for me by now since he knows I'm missing".

Xiumin then piped up, "then stay at Juhan's house, you'll be safer with him". Juhan looked at Xiumin and thought for a while, "hmm..... if she stays at my house, there's only me there and Jaehyun knows where I live". All the twelve EXO members jaw dropped, "then she should live with us".

"If she stays in her house with her mother, she'll be exposed to danger in no time...", D.O thought to himself, "but....won't her mother be in danger instead?". Chanyeol sighed in frustration, "then! I'll suggest that all of us stay at (y/n)'s house, any objection?".

Tao smirked, "not at all~".

You called your mother and you felt she smiled through the phone.

"Honey, I was so worried about you, why didn't you answered my phone calls?"-mom

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't switch on my phone, my mistake".

"Oh thank God, I thought something bad happened to you"-mom

"Umm.... eomma, you know my friends, right? Sehunni and the others?".

"Sehun, that young guy who went to City's library with you?"-mom

"Yes, mom, that's him"

"Yes, I remember him, why?"-mom

"Can the boys and Juhan-oppa sleepover in our house? Please?"

"Hmm~~ sure, anything for my beautiful daughter~"-mom

"Good, thank you mom, we'll be there in a few minutes"

"Have a safe journey back here, dear"-mom

"Sure mom, love you"

"Love you too dear"-mom

You hung up and smiled to them, "my mom allowed you guys to sleepover". They all smiled.

Chen then piped up, "do anyone get to sleep in your room?", after he asked that, D.O slapped his arm, "what the heck? No ofcourse!". He then pouted in return, "you don't need to slap me, D.O, I was only asking".

"Well....", you spoke up, "you guys can sleep in my room if you want, cu'z I may or may not sleep in eomma's bed", you smiled sweetly, showing your sweet dimples.

They all chuckled.

"Anywhere is fine", Lay smiled. "Then you'll stay in the living room", Baekhyun poked Lay's cheek with a smirk. Lay smirked back, "fine by me~", and that annoyed the hell outta Beagle-Baek.

Kris and Suho just stared at you before staring back at the necklace that it was in their palm, 'when should I give it back to her?'.

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Your mom invited you in with kisses on your face, "I was really worried you know dear? You shouldn't switch off your phone again, okay?", she stared into your eyes with a hopeful motherly smile. You smiled back and nodded before kissing her cheek, "I'm sorry again mom and I won't repeat the same thing again".

Your mom smiled then she looked behind you and normally welcomed Juhan with a hug and turned to meet the twelve handsome and charming guys infront of the door.

"Please come in, hmmm... you must be Sehun, the young boy who goes out with my daughter", she smirked which made Sehun blushed lightly to your mother's words. "I-I wasn't taking her out on a date or anything, auntie", he stumbled with his own words. Your mother chuckled, "I know I know, come in all of you, and auntie wanna know each and every one of your names".

While they were introducing themselves to your mother, you went upstairs to take your bath and change into your night clothes.

~

"So do any of you guys have feelings for my daughter?", your mother smirked, and your face turns red because of it.

They all decided to sleep in the living room because they said that it was big enough for the thirteen of them.

"Eo-eomma", you pouted to your mom. She chuckled and ruffled your upper hair, "I know honey~ I just wanna know when will I get a handsome and charming son-in-law and also beautiful grandchildren". Your face turns even more redder than before, making your pale snow-like skin turned into rosy red.

The boys chuckled except for Juhan, well~ that's because he treated you not more than a sister.

"That's a secret for us to know and for auntie to find out", Suho chuckled. Then your mother cocked an eyebrow with a knowing smile, "are you trying to say that one of you like her? ......or... some of you like her.... or all of you do like her?".

This time, it was their turn to be pink.

(Miru's note:~ imagine, the almighty Kris is blushing, that'll be a fun thing to watch hahahahahahhahahaha!! )