Part 4

You saw Tao infront of you while the Gang Leader was punched on the face and was on the ground. You turned your head to see that Kris was the one that took the bad guy behind you. You smiled in relief.

The three of them asked you in unison, "you okay?", and by the three of them, it means Tao, Kris and Sehun.

The bad boys ran away for their dear life.

You still kept on giving them your smile, "thank you so much, Kris, Tao and Sehun", you bowed your body for 90° and thanking again.

What you didn't realize was that the three of them were blushing. They were happy that they could see you smile to them in person(to them it was an 'in-person' smile) and hearing that you remember their name, they feel very proud.

"Um! Let us escort you to your class! Yes escort!", Sehun piped up and the both of them agreed nonetheless.

You giggled lightly and just agreed knowing that these boys won't harm you like the previous boys.

Sehun and Tao stood on each side of you while Kris just stayed behind to keep an eye on everyone, making sure that no one is going to harm you again.

"So how old are you?", Sehun who was on your right side asked you. You look at him and smiled, "I'm actually older than I look, in my class I'm the noona and unnie".

(Miru's note:~ I'm gonna make this up, I want their age to fit up with my story)

"Kris is our hyung and he's 19", Tao said. You covered your lips in embarrassment and let out a soft laugh, "oops~ I'm 18".

"Woah! You're my noona!!", Tao grinned ear-to-ear while Sehun was wondering, "hm~ you don't look like you're 18, noona".

Kris who was listening the three of you from behind finally spoken up, "well, guess I was right, she really is my style", he looked at you from behind and smirked silently.

Then Tao turned his head to Kris and stuck out his tongue to him, "bleeeehhhh".

'These guys aren't that bad', you thought to yourself with a smile, holding a laughter, 'not to mention.... very childish like Juhan-oppa'. The three of them were just staring at you while you were in your own world. They just adored you the first they lay their eyes on you.

When you arrived infront of your class, you turned around back to them and smiled again, "thank you for escorting me, eventhough you guys didn't have to".

"Seeing those boys doing that to you? There's no way we're going to leave you, Noona", Sehun said with a determined look on his face. You smiled even more and tucked strands of hair behind your ear, "I'm so touched, Sehun....ah anyway, talk to you guys another time, I'm going to my class, bye", you waved a hand before you enter your class.

"Ohmygod! Did you see how she smile at me hyung????? I think I'm in love", Sehun smiled. Kris playfully slap his dongsaeng's arm, "Oh please, all of us are in love".

"Can we even transfer to her class? Her class is an A class", Chen who suddenly came by and just speak as if he knows what was going on when he actually doesn't know.

"How about ask the principal?", D.O talked, popping out of nowhere.

"Great idea, D.O", the leader of the group who also suddenly appeared patted D.O's shoulder.

The 12 of them didn't go to class, but instead they went to the principal office.

"We can't have you all transferring to Class-10A without a specific reason, since class A are the fasttrackers"-Principal

※Fasttrackers: are apart of the scholars student who have a high chance of travelling to other country to continue study abroad, and they are the high IQs students.

"So, if you all wanted so much to transfer there, all of you must have an IQ exam"

(Miru's note:~ I'm friggin making this up since I don't know what the content of this IQ test)

~The next day~

"Hey! Did you hear that two of the EXO are going to stay in our class???!", one of the girls in your classmate squeals in delight. You wondered what they were talking about and wondered who was this EXO they were talking about but then again, you didn't really care, as long as you have lots of rivals in class.

What a pretty weird girl you are

You sat on your chair and stared out at the beautiful blue sky, it was very calming, then you received a text from Juhan. You looked at your phone and read the text message only to smile in the end.

From: Juhan

Can you see the sky? I have a gut feeling that today is going to be a good day for you 😄

You replied a thank you to him with a smile emoji.