Part 7

"You allowed them to eat lunch with us, (y/n)?", Juhan furrowed his brows in confusion. You shrugged your shoulder, "Juhan-oppa, what did I told you before? About making new friends?".

He sighed in annoyance but pouted, "making new friends is a good thing". You giggled and pinched his nose, "now don't go pouting on me". He laughed, "okay~ okaayyy~~".

"You guys go fetch lunch while I'll go find us some seats", Suho pointed out. "But Suho, how about your lunch?", Xiumin asked. He smiled, "I'll grab it later".

"Juhan-sshi, I'm still confused how to finish the equation, I was planning on asking you how you do it, can we discuss?", Chanyeol asked as he tailed him from behind. He smiled to him and nodded, "sure".

"Kris-hyung, how's your eng rap? Is it done already?", Sehun who was also bored decide to ask his hyung some random question. Kris hummed, "it's still ongoing".

"Are you going to dedicate it to noona?".

He could only smirked and didn't answered his dongsaeng. "You're so full of secret hyung, and I'm gonna ripped the secret out of you", he smirked back. Kris then wrapped his one arm around Sehun and rubbed his other free fist onto Sehun's head.

"Aw! Hyung! Stop!".

Everyone was watching the scene with jaw-dropping face.

You were holding your laughter. All the other 10 boys laughed out loud at the scene and the two now embarrassed boys stopped and joined the laughter.

You smiled, 'they're not that bad at all', you poked Juhan's cheek, "C'mon Juhan-oppa".

All of you took the seat where Suho saved for all of you and it was his turn to take his lunch and the 11 of them waited for him before they start eating.

"So D.O, did you get what I want?", Kai piped up with his manly grin. D.O stared blankly at him, and passed him his phone. He took D.O's phone and scrolled and then he covered his mouth and nose, his eyes widened a little.

"Woah", Kai patted his shoulder. Xiumin placed his arm around his neck and peeked through D.O's phone and his jaw dropped, "D.O, what are you even doing, were you studying or what?", but he smirked and chuckled nonetheless.

"Yah, what are you guys looking at?", the curious beagle-baek peeked through Xiumin's shoulder to see what they were looking at and soon all the EXO members peeked on what was on D.O's phone except for D.O himself since it was his own phone.

You and Juhan were wondering why were they standing in one place, but shrugged that thought away when Suho finally came to join them.

The boys went back to their seat with dreamy smiles on their face. Suho who got curious walked over to D.O and just then he showed him what was inside his phone.

His jaw dropped, what he saw was you from behind, your neck was revealing from the side revealing your pale snow skin, and to them your backside looks gorgeous. (Miru's note:~ wait does that sound weird and pervert to you readers? Mehhhh...... I'll make them slightly pervert then, but not too pervert, I'm sorry if I ruined slightly of the innocent EXO)

Suho was indeed speechless but as a leader, he quickly regained back his composure and went back to his seat.

'What was that all about?', you thought to yourself silently. Tao who was seating beside you, laid his head on your shoulder and grinned up to you, "noona~".

"Yes, Tao?", you smiled back before you slipped a spoon of the soup into your mouth. "Why are you so pretty?", he continued to grin. You stopped and coughed a little. Juhan gave you a glass of water and saved your day.

Baekhyun pouted and punched Tao's arm in annoyance, "yah! Tao, how dare you say that to her, Juhan's gonna kill you!".

Juhan looked at Baekhyun and stifled his laughter, "it's fine, I'm not gonna kill you unless you have an attempt of taking her away from me then I will not waste a second to just kill you", he said with a killer smile which scared the shiz out of Tao but his killer smile soon faded onto a funny grin when he said, "yah! You actually believe I would kill somebody, Tao-ah?", his dimpled popping out from his cheeks.

"There's no way Juhan-oppa would do that, Juhan-oppa is too innocent, right?", you smiled sweetly to Juhan who grinned back and laughed.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

After the boys escorted you back to your class, Juhan's gripped on both Luhan and D.O stopped them from going back to class and even halted the other ten male who were out of his reach.

"Y'know, I was actually lying about not killing anyone who would take (y/n) away from me", he was giving his smile but underneath that smile, there hid a beast that is ready to launch at it's prey in a matter of time.

They all gulped and took that information in mind before they left to their on class.