Part 17

(Miru's note:~ p.s: that picture!😻 I just really wanna know his name! Since he's a Chinese singer, he looks so cute!😍😍😍😍😍 Do tell me his name  if you know, chebal!!! 🙏🙏)

☎☏☎☏☎☏☎☏☎

'She's too pretty to be true', he muttered to himself as he stroked your unconscious face.

You fluttered your eyes open and your eyes were too blurry so you closed it back for a moment before opening it again.

"Wh-where am I...?", you thought to yourself and realized that someone was standing infront of you, your back slightly hurts and your hands were behind your back and was tied with a rope. Your wrist definitely hurts.

You whimpered, "o-ouuuuchh..".

He chuckled, "finally you're awake~ sorry that I had to make you pass out, cuz that's the only way I could bring you to my place". You tilted your head up to see who it was and your eyes widened, "wh-...... why are you doing this to me..?".

He glared at you, "that's because you don't like me anymore!". His loud voice made you jumped in your spot and whimpered with a scared voice.

"Don't worry, I'll be keeping you here~ until you would love me like you did before", he smirked. 'What...? Wha... -t??? Eh???? Why? Wait, what!? Why'd you have to do this?! I thought we were best of friends??', you yelled to yourself while tears were streaming down your pale cheeks.

'Juhan....where are you when I need you? Anyone... please, save me... please!', you begged in your mind eventhough already knowing that they won't hear you.

~

"C'mon eat up", he plead to you, "please, or you'll starve, I don't want you to die like this....please eat....... I have a more better idea on how to kill you", he said with a happy smile, a definite killer smile.

You gulped and your pupils were shaking, totally scared, 'H-he's going to kill me?? But......', your tears flow down like waterfall, your teeth were chattering and your bottom lips were shaking in a scared way.

"Say aah~", he smiled sinisterly, his one hand holding a spoon and the other held a knife.

You reluctantly parted your lips and let he feed you while letting tears flowing down your cheeks as if it was normal for you to cry.

#KNOCK#

The door to the house was knocked and it was heard by the both of you.

"Don't you dare scream, if you do.... I don't know what should I cut first", he smirked sinisterly while playing with his knife. He then slipped his knife in his pocket and went up from the basement to see who was disturbing him.

He made himself presentable before going to the door.

He opened the door and smiled but was a little bit shocked, because he saw 13 men infront of his door with death glare.

"Good evening, how can I help you with?", he said as if there was nothing wrong, while he silently clutched the knife in his pocket.

"We came to check your place since we never came", Juhan said with a straight face, but the said person, stopped him from going in.

"I'm sorry, but I'm a little bit busy now, could you come next time", he smiled.

Juhan stared at him, "Jaehyun, we come from far away and you just ignore our company?", he cocked an eyebrow.

Yes.

It was Jaehyun.

Jaehyun was the one who kidnapped you.