Part 16

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

"Good morning (y/n)", a familiar voice called from behind you, you turn around and smiled after seeing who it was. It was Jaehyun.

"Good morning to you too Jaehyun-oppa", you smiled, "where are you heading to?". He grinned, "welp~ follow me if you want to know", he walked ahead of you and you caught up to walk next to him.

"How's Juhan?", he asked after a long silent. You hummed, "he's sick today so he can't assist me to grocery shopping". "Oh so you're going to grocery shopping? How'd he got sick?", he continued to ask.

"I guess it's because of the rain yesterday, y'know yesterday was raining right? So he forgot to bring his umbrella with him so he end up getting sick after that", you answered, "he-", before you continued you see all black.

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

"What's taking (y/n) so late??", your mother paced back and forth while staring at the door, she then called you and he received no answer, she sighed in frustration, she then decide to call Juhan.

When he picked up, your mother quickly asked, "Juhan, why isn't (y/n) picking up the phone? And why is she late? She's supposed to be back hours ago", she asked in a worry tone. Juhan furrowed his brows, "wait, what? She didn't pick up her phone? That's unusual, I wasn't with her, I stayed in bed all day long".

"Wh-what do you mean she's not with you? She was supposed to be with you", your mother started to freak out and tears were uncontrollably falling down from her cheeks.

"Wait, let me check, I'll call you back, Mrs.(Surname)", he quickly hung up and instantly called you, he waited and waited and.....waited and he didn't even got a reply.

He decide to text the 12 EXO members, asking them if she was with them but sadly it was a no. They didn't hang out with you, and they were a little bit curious so they asked why.

And.

When he told them the reason.

They started to freak out and some thought it was a joke, but freaked out in the end after knowing that it was indeed real.

😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦

All the twelve members of EXO went to Juhan's house to talk about (y/n)'s whereabouts.

"So you're saying that you didn't go with her to the market? I thought your job was to protect her from harm?", Chanyeol rubbed his own temple in confusion. Juhan bit his own lip, "I know I know~ but if I do go with her, I'll end up in the hospital making her more worried than before.......but............... I feel even more guilty not going with her".

Tao groaned, "sh*t...... just to make sure.. she's not kidnapped right?", no one answered him, "right??!!", it was all to visible that he was worried of his noona.

His eyes become watery in a matter of seconds, 'please let noona be safe, god', he plead as he was teary.

"Geez, no need to get teary, we have to find her before something bad will happen", Suho said with a serious facade, "and about this matter, let's not involve it with the police nor her mother, we don't want to drag other people down and we can't trust police officers now".

(Miru's note:~ what a weird speech Suho)

Soon they started splitting up into two group, Kris with Luhan, Chen, Lay, Xiumin and Tao. Suho with the other six; Juhan, Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai.

They searched for her in school incase someone's bullying you and left you there, they have high imaginations, and search at the market you were supposed to go but saw something familiar on the ground.

Suho's group called Kris's group to meet them near the pillar which was half a kilometer away from the market.

Suho grabbed the thing that was on the ground and showed the boys, Kris's eyes widened, "th-that's the.. necklace we gave her, Suho".

"I know..... the necklace is here, but the person isn't here", Suho thought to himself.

"Guys", D.O piped up and pointed something on the ground a few feet away from the necklace they found, and it was your bracelet's gem.

(Miru's note:~ okaaayyyy.... how exactly did he found that crashed gem?)

"Wait! That's (y/n)'s gem bracelet! Why is it broken to pieces??! Don't tell me she was... NO JUST NO!", Juhan went frustrated. Chanyeol placed a hand on his shoulder as an attempt to calm his classmate, "Juhan, please calm down, being frustrated is not gonna help finding (y/n)".

Juhan sighed, "alright".

'(Y/n)/noona/little snow/little lamb/pretty snow/beautiful snow/cutie snowflake......... where are you?', they thought to themselves with a troubled look on their face.