Epilogue

Addison's P.O.V ~

*six months later*

"Harry you're no help!" I complained as I sat another box of my things on the floor.

"Yes I am! I'm extremely helpful." My boyfriend tried to defend himself as he sat down on the floor with his phone in his hands. I glared down at him and started to open the boxes that surrounded us.

I'm starting college in a couple weeks and Harry's helping me move into my new apartment by the campus. I got accepted to Kingston University, which is in London so I didn't have to travel far from home. And it was good that I wasn't too far, since Harry also lives in London when he's not on tour.

"Can you please help me? I can't unpack all my crap by myself." I pleaded with him and stuck my bottom lip out.

"Fine." Harry breathed out as he finally got off of his ass and opened up one of the boxes that was labeled "kitchen."

I watched as he pulled out a bunch of plates that were wrapped up in newspaper so they wouldn't break. He carefully unwrapped them and picked a cabinet to put them in.

"Now look who's not doing anything." Harry smirked when he caught me staring for too long. I felt my cheeks get hot as I stuck my tongue out at him and started to unpack the box for the living room.

I was excited to finally start college and be able to pursue my dream of being a journalist. And the fact that Harry has been nothing but supportive has made me even happier.

The boys just ended their tour a couple weeks ago, and now they were gearing up for the release of their new album, Midnight Memories. Harry let me listen to it the other night, and it's absolutely amazing. But the downside to it was that they were going to go back on tour soon for the Where We Are tour. Knowing he would be gone for an insane amount of time scared me, considering what has happened the last two times he left.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked, noticing how I was still standing over the box.

"Nothing special." I shrugged and started to grab the DVD player out of the box.

"I know when you're lying Ad." Harry said and furrowed his eyebrows as he started to walk back over to me.

"It's nothing Harry, don't worry about it." I reassured him before he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Tell me." He ordered as he leaned down and kissed me.

"It just sucks that you're leaving again, right when you're able to come home." I caved and explained to him.

"It's not like I'm going away forever. And besides, you can come visit whenever you want and I'll come back when we have a break. We'll make it work, we always do." He said in a low voice before he moved his hands to my hips and gave them a small squeeze.

"I know, it just makes me nervous considering our.. history." I hesitated. Harry just shrugged and kissed me once more before he continued to unpack the kitchen box.

"You're the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with, and no matter how many stupid fights we have or how long we go without speaking nothing will change that." Harry said as he put the silverware in one of the drawers.

Whenever Harry opened up, which was very rare, he knew exactly what to say. He becomes distant, like how he walked away before he said anything. Harry's not usually a mushy person, so I cherish the times that he lets wall down.

"You honestly want to spend the rest of your life with me? Wouldn't you get bored with me after a while?" I asked jokingly as I started to mess with the TV.

Harry quickly turned around and glared at me, mainly because he hates when I say things like that.

"Honestly, you'll probably get tired of me before I get tired of you." Harry smirked and closed one of the drawers.

"I doubt that." I smiled and raised my eyebrow. There was no way I would ever get tired of Harry.

Everyday he surprised me. Either he would do something or say something that would take my breath away and make me fall in love with him even more. Even the little things he does causes me to fall in love with him. Like the way his dimple becomes prominent when he's genuinely smiling, or how he closes his eyes when he's laughing really hard. Or when he surprises me with a new tattoo even though I hate most of them, they make him happy. And the way he traces designs on my arms when we're watching a movie or television, most of the time he doesn't even realize he's doing it.

I love him more than anything on this earth, and I will continue to love him for as long as humanly possible.

"You know you're birthday's in a couple days." Harry reminded me. Great, I thought to myself.

I hated birthdays. It was just a reminder that you are closer to dying than you were before. Plus, I never had a good time on my birthdays. My dad died, and my mum was usually away when the day came around. So naturally, I just acknowledged it as any other day.

"I know Harry." I breathed out and pulled my shorter hair into a ponytail.

"Aren't you excited? The big 1-9." He told me with his signature smirk since he of all people knew how much I hated my birthday.

"Please don't make a big deal out of it, I'm to stressed with all this moving." I begged.

"Fine, fine. I won't plan anything." Harry said and put his hands up in surrender.

"Thank you." I told him, knowing I should know better than to think Harry would just drop it.

**********

"Harry this isn't funny!" I yelled as Harry led me to a foreign place with a blindfold over my eyes.

"We're almost there, I promise!" He chuckled as he continued to help me walk to where he was taking me.

It was my birthday, and of course Harry decided to do the total opposite of what I told him to do and not make a big deal out of it. He basically kidnapped me from my flat without telling me where we were going, so I was already annoyed.

"You're going to pay for this Styles." I groaned before Harry suddenly stopped me and turned me around.

"Alright, we're here." He said with a hint of excitement in his voice. I felt his fingers start to untie my blindfold before he finally took it off, revealing a park.

It took a minute for my eyes to focus to see what exactly Harry planned. He managed to wrap lights around all of the trees and bushes in the area and set up multiple tables. I looked to the left and saw a table with pizza boxes on it along with various types of soda. I looked to the right to see a small boom box sitting on the floor, and to the left of it was a group of people.

Those people were all of my friends, and all the people I have grown close to in the past year. Liam and Natalie were hand in hand with smiles plastered on their faces, Eleanor and Louis were standing next to them along with Zayn, Perrie and Niall.

I turned back to Harry with tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"I know you hate your birthday and you didn't want to do anything but-" I cut him off by getting on my tip toes and kissing him with everything I had in me. Taken a back at first, it took him a minute before he rested his hands on my hips and kissed me back.

"Don't apologize." I told him when we pulled apart. "This is perfect." I said before kissing him again and joining our friends.

"Happy birthday Ad." Natalie said with a sweet smile as she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"You're getting so old." Liam smiled before hugging me as well.

"Not as old as you are." I shot back, and he put his hand on his heart like my comment actually hurt before he laughed and put his hand on Nat's waist.

They finally made their relationship official a couple months ago, and I was beyond happy for them. Even though they were both extremely different, they somehow compliment each other in the strangest ways.

"Yay! You're finally 19!" Eleanor squealed before she engulfed me in a hug and squeezed me tightly.

"Congrats Ad." Louis added sweetly and smiled at me.

"Thank you guys for coming." I told them before Perrie and Zayn hugged me at the same time and wished me a happy birthday as well.

"Hey Ad! Long time no see!" Niall exclaimed before he gave me a side hug.

"Niall, I saw you last week." I giggled and Niall just shrugged.

I looked back at Harry again and saw that he had a huge smile on his face as he watched me hug everyone. I walked back over to him and snaked my arms around his waist before I looked up at him.

"I love you." I whispered to him. Harry's smile widened before he bent down and kissed my forehead.

"I love you more Ad." He told me and started to rub circles on my hips.

I took Harry's hand and lead him back to our group of friends, the group of people I love more than anything.

Yes, I hate my birthday and that will probably never change. But the fact that Harry put so much time and thought into this made me love this birthday. Being around the people I love is more than I could have ever asked for, and it's honestly the only way I would want to spend my birthday. No fancy restaurants or fancy trips, all I need is my group of friends and Harry.

"Happy birthday babe." Harry whispered in my ear as we sat down at the table with our friends. "And here's to many more." He added before holding up his plastic cup for a toast.

"Thank you." I told him and tapped my cup with his before I leaned in and kissed him for the millionth time in the past hour.

No matter how old we get or how much shit we go through, I know at the end of the day we'll always have each other.

And that's all I could ever ask for.

------------------

AN: MY LAST AUTHORS NOTE NOOO :( Well this is the end, the final chapter!

I hope you all enjoyed the epilogue, I tried to make it as long as possible. Thank you all for reading and loving this story as much as I do. I never dreamed this story would have 27k+ reads and so many people liking it.

Stay tuned for a new fanfic that I will begin to write in the next couple of weeks called Rush :) It's a Liam fanfic!

Again, thank you all for reading and supporting this story. I love you all :)

Please comment & vote!