Chapter 32

Addison's P.O.V ~

"I want you to stay on tour with us."

Everything in my body froze when those words escaped Harry's lips. My eyes widened and I felt my heart start to beat a million times faster. As I waiting for him to yell, "just kidding!", his green eyes stared right into mine waiting for my answer.

He had to be kidding, right? He can't possibly expect me to drop everything to go on tour with him and the lads for more than a few months. I'm supposed to graduate in two months and start Uni in the fall, if I go on tour with him I won't be able to do any of that. I couldn't just leave my life behind to go on tour with 5 boys for the rest of the year. I would probably go crazy.

Harry continued to stare at me as he waited for my answer. The smirk on his face indicated that he had total confidence that I would say yes and be totally happy and would start jumping around like an idiot. But I couldn't do that, and my answer will probably break him in some way or fashion. No matter how much I wish I could stay and be with Harry longer, it just wasn't possible considering everything I would give up back home.

"Harry.." I started to say and stopped. How could I possible say to him that I didn't want to stay any longer, even though I wish I could?

"Harry, I-I can't stay." I stuttered as I felt everything in my body shake. The smirk that was on Harry's face fell into a hurt frown, like I did this to hurt him intentionally.

"Why not?" He asked, the hurt evident in his eyes.

"I have so much back home that I can't just.. leave. I have school and I'm graduating soon, and I'm starting Uni in the fall. I can't just abandon everything.."

"So you'd rather leave me behind?" He asked, his tone colder than before.

"That's not what I'm saying. You know how much I love you and if I could I would stay, but I can't Harry." I tried to explain to him but I knew it wasn't working. The only thing he was hearing is that I don't want to stay.

Harry looked down at his plate before he slowly pushed it out so it wasn't in front of him anymore. He then ran his fingers through his brown hair before he started to get out of his chair.

"Where are you going?" I asked him as I got out of my chair to catch up to him.

"Back to the hotel." He said coldly, not even looking at me.

"Seriously? You're going to let this ruin what you planned?"

"I planned this so I could ask you to stay Addison. So not that you clearly said no there's no point in staying and fighting in public." He hissed. Harry finally looked down at me and his eyes were cold and a darker shade of green that send a chill down my spine, and not a good one. I can't believe he's reacting like this, it's not like I'm breaking up with him.

"You're being such a baby." I said under my breath and crossed my arms as we walked to the car. Harry let out a deep sigh and ignored my comment as he got into the car. I opened my own door and waited for him to start the car so we could get to the hotel. I honestly just wanted to get away from him right now so he could cool off and start thinking reasonably.

But I knew that wasn't going to happen.

We both stayed silent for the whole ride, not even looking at each other. I stared out my window while he kept his eyes on the road and that's how we stayed until we got back to the hotel. When we got back, there was only a small crowd of fans there so it wasn't as bad as before. I quickly got out of the car and didn't wait for Harry to start walking into the hotel. I didn't want to pretend everything was fine when it clearly wasn't.

I entered the hotel first with Harry close behind. He decided to stop and take a couple pictures with fans and sign shit so I continued to go to the elevator in hopes of not having an awkward elevator ride.

Unfortunately, as soon as I got into the elevator so did Harry. He pressed the button to our floor and leaned up against the bar with his arms crossed as he looked straight ahead.

"You're being completely unreasonable." I told him. He was starting a stupid fight for no reason.

"We'll talk about it when we get in the room." Harry responded, still not having the balls to look at me.

All I did was shake my head as the elevator doors opened when we got to our floor. I walked past Harry and stopped when I reached the hotel room. Harry was right behind me and pulled out the key before he slid it in and out if the slot and opened it. I walked in first and was about to lock myself in my room when I saw everyone sitting on the couch. Liam and Natalie were sitting next to each other and Nat had her legs entwined with Liam's. At least one couple was happy...

All of their eyes turned to face us as we walked in. I could tell they knew something was wrong, just by the way Harry and I weren't touching in any sort of way. Nat raised her eyebrow at me and I just shook my head as I continued to make my way to my room.

I reached my room and slammed the door behind me just to make it clear that I wasn't in the greatest mood. I prayed Harry wouldn't follow me, but I guess that didn't work since he walked in right as I sat down on my bed. He closed the door behind him and leaned up against it before he finally looked at me for the first time since we left the pier.

"I just don't understand Addison. You say you wish you could stay but when I give you the opportunity to, you say no. I just.. I don't get it." He told me in the calmest voice he could possibly do.

"And you don't get it either. I can't just give up my future so I could go on tour with you. Do you understand what I would be giving up if I agreed? I wouldn't graduate, I wouldn't go to Uni. That's my future Harry. And even if I did agree to go, I would barely see you anyway. You'd be performing and rehearsing and doing interviews while I stay alone in the bus or the hotel room. The only thing you care about is you, if you honestly cared about me you wouldn't be asking me to give up my future to go on tour with you." I said, my voice slightly rising the angrier I got.

"That's not the point. You haven't given up anything in this relationship. All I want is to have my girlfriend with me on tour so I won't miss her every fucking day. And aren't I apart of your future too? Or am I just a temporary fixture?" Harry responded.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled. "I've given up so much for you Harry! I gave up all the resentment I've had towards you since you left me.
Remember that? I gave up my privacy when I decided to take you to the airport that day so now the whole fucking world knows who I am! I gave up my spring break so I could spend more time with you. Hell, I gave up my fucking virginity for you Harry! What else could you possibly want from me?" I yelled, now standing up from the bed.

"And you haven't given up anything since you came back for me. The only thing you ever gave up was me when you left. So don't start this bullshit and say that you've sacrificed more than I have when you know that's complete shit." I continued.

Harry just looked at me with a blank stare as I finished yelling. I could see how hurt he was, but he started this. He's only thinking about himself in the situation and not even considering me. I waited for him to say something back but all he did was look down at the ground and scratch the back of his neck before he turned around and opened the door to leave.

I didn't stop him as he closed the door behind him and I felt everything inside me shatter. This had to be our biggest fight yet, and I knew it wouldn't end up like the others where we would apologize after an hour of not speaking. This was bad, really bad.

I sat back down on my bed and put my head in my hands. I had absolutely no energy to do anything, but I knew I had to start packing for tomorrow. I slowly got up from the edge of my bed and pulled my suitcase closer to me as I started to back the remainder of my things. As I walked over to the dresser to grab my things, I heard a knock on my door and someone open it.

"Harry?" I asked, hoping he would have come to his senses and decided to come back to apologize.

"Nope, just your best friend." Natalie said as she walked in with a sympathetic smile on her face.

"Oh.. hey." I said weakly and forced a smile before I put my pile in my suitcase.

"So.. are you going to tell me what happened or am I going to have to ask a very angry Harry?" She asked and sat on the edge of my bed with her legs crossed.

"I'd rather not talk about it." I told her as I took a seat on the floor. I usually let Natalie everything, but this was so fresh that I didn't think I could explain without bursting into tears.

"Why don't we talk about you and Liam instead?" I said in an attempt to change the subject. Nat just rolled her eyes at me as a small smile formed on her face.

"That's not as important. I'll spill when you spill."

"I hate you." I told her and she just shrugged before she let out a laugh.

"C'mon! Just tell me!" She begged as she stuck out her bottom lip.

"Fine. He asked me to stay on tour with him and.. and I said no." I said and stared to play with a strand of my hair.

"Oh.." Natalie said as she started connecting the dots. "Harry must be pissed."

"He is. He turned it into a huge fight and we both said things... Things that can't be taken back." I explained and felt my eyes water.

"Aw love, don't cry! I'm sure he'll realize how stupid he was and apologize." Natalie tried to comfort me as she got off from the bed to sit next to me on the floor.

"I don't think that'll happen this time Nat.. I just don't want to leave while we're fighting. I just have a terrible feeling that history will end up repeating itself." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

That was the one thing that I feared more than anything, that Harry would end up breaking me the same way he did when he left for the X-Factor. I don't think I would be able to handle that again.

"Ad, Harry loves you more than anyone alright? There's no way in hell he would do that just because of a stupid fight." Natalie added and put her arm around my shoulder as I continued to cry like an idiot.

"Now tell me about Liam so I can stop crying." I told her as I wiped my tears away.

"Do you seriously want to know?" She asked.

"Of course. It'll get my mind off of Harry, now go! Spill the beans!" I tell her and playfully hit her arm so she can start talking.

"Fine gosh! Well uh.. I went into his room when he ran in there after breakfast and I found him sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands and.. I think he was crying because his eyes were red. So I walked over to him and got on my knees so we were at eye level and I asked him why he was acting so weird at breakfast. He like looked at me with a blank stare before he said 'Fuck it' and he grabbed my face and he uh.. he kissed me." She started off.

I smiled at how Natalie was as she continued to tell me what happened with Liam and how they finally told each other they have feelings for the other and decided to take things slow. I was happy for her, I really was.

I just wished I could be that happy right now.

-----------------------

AN: Drama drama drama! Who do you think is wrong in the situation: Harry or Addison?

Do you think they'll make up soon? Comment what you think!

Thank you all for reading & please keep reading, commenting & voting! :)