Chapter 15

Addison's P.O.V ~

(one month later)

I woke up at around eleven that morning to birds chirping outside my window and a small streak of light coming in. I let out a loud groan and turned to my left to see a brown mop of hair next to me. He was turned the other way so I poked his shoulder to try and wake him up. Instead of turning around, he scooted away from me and grunted.

I sat there for a moment thinking of ways to get him to wake up, then a light went off in my head. A smirk came across my face as I sat up and quickly got on top of him, my legs straddling his hips.

"Wake up." I told him. When he still didn't respond, I leaned forward and started kissing his chest and up to his neck.

"Wake. Up." I said in between each kiss. Surprisingly, this didn't wake him up either. A frown replaced my smile and I got off of him. I found his pile of clothes and threw them on top of him before I put on a pair of pajama shorts.

Then I heard him slowly get out of bed and put his pants on over his boxers. So no, we didn't have sex. We just slept in the same bed. I looked over my shoulder to see him looking straight at me.

"What?" I asked him. We kept looking at each other when all of a sudden he sprang up from where he was sitting and ran over to me to tickle me, my weakest spot.

"STOP!" I yelled in between laughing. "SERIOUSLY STOP!" I yelled again, but he didn't relent. "HARRY!" I yelled one last time before he actually stopped.

"Yes love?" He asked in a low, husky voice with that stupid smirk on his face. I gave him the evil eye before I quickly kissed him and got up from the floor.

"It's too early for you to be annoying." I told him. Harry just shrugged before he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his chin in the crook of my neck.

"I wouldn't call it being annoying, I'd call it being.. me." I rolled my eyes before getting out of his grip and sitting back on the bed.

"Then it's too early for you to be you." I said with a smile. Harry shook his head before he took a sear next to me.

"I leave tomorrow." He said in a monotone.

After I decided that I wanted Harry, he wanted to spend a couple months with me and his family.

Management gave him one month.

I knew he had to leave eventually, he was in a famous boy band that had put everything on hold for me. They had to go back and tour the world and make their new album. I just wish he didn't have to go back so soon.

And on top of that, the public doesn't know about us. It was my decision. I told Harry that I wanted him, but I would let him know when I was ready for the world to know. He reluctantly agreed.

"I know." I responded back. Harry put his hand over mine and gave it a light squeeze. I knew he didn't want to leave, but he had no choice.

"Are you ready for people to know yet?" He asked. Harry probably asked me that question two to three times a week, and I gave him the same answer every time.

"No."

"C'mon Ad! I can't keep this a secret forever. I don't want to hide you." He said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Well sorry that I don't want to get hate messages everyday!" I said back, slightly yelling.

And this was always how these conversations would end. Harry would ask, I would say no, Harry would complain, I would get mad, we don't speak to each other for an hour, and he apologizes for being an arse.

"How do you know they're going to hate you? They don't know you!" I got up from the bed and leaned against my bedroom door, still glaring at him.

"They send hate to Eleanor and Perrie everyday and they're the sweetest girls that I know. They don't know them either but that doesn't stop them."

I've met all of the girlfriends and we bonded instantly. They are all very sweet and nice, the last people who should be receiving hate.

Harry just looked at me with his sad emerald eyes before messing with his hair.

"Fine." He mumbled as he gathered his things.

"Are you leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said without looking at me. "I have to get my things ready for tomorrow."

"Let me help you then." I said softly. Harry finally looked at me with a weak smile.

"You know I love you. But I really don't feel like fighting today." He said before coming over and kissing my forehead.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Harry nodded and was about to walk out my door when I grabbed his wrist. He looked back at me before I got up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you." He said with a smile before kissing me again and going down the stairs. When I heard him close the front door, I immediately grabbed my phone and started to call Natalie. It rang a few times before she finally answered.

"Do you know what time it is?!" She groaned.

"Yes, it's almost noon."

"Why are you calling so early?" She asked. I paused for a moment before I answered her.

"Harry's leaving tomorrow and we got into another stupid fight."

"Is it the 'I want the world to know you're my girlfriend but you don't want to' fight?"

"Yupp."

"You call me after this fight every time and I say the same thing. He just doesn't want to hide you anymore."

"I know that. I'm just.. I'm not ready yet." I told her as I started to play with my hair.

"You know Harry loves the shit out of you, right?" I let out a small giggle when Nat said that and told her yes.

"Then why are you so hesitant to go public? You know if you get hate, he'll just tweet something telling all his nutty fans that they are indeed nutty."

"I know. It's just that we've only been together for a month, and when people find out our story I don't want them to use that against us."

"Have you had sex with him yet?" Natalie asked.

"Nat! That is totally off topic!" I yelled into the phone, my cheeks heating up.

"I know. But have you?" God she was nosy.

"No." I told her. She didn't say anything for a minute, all I heard were the sounds of her getting out of bed.

"Why not? He's one of the hottest guys out there and you haven't done it yet? C'mon Ad!"

"It would be my first time! I want it to be special." That caused Natalie to start laughing.

"And I don't know how I'll react when I have to stare at that fucking butterfly tattoo while he's on top of me." By now, both of us were laughing.

So much for a serious conversation.

----------------

AN: You probably hate me for not updating and i'm sorry! I'm doing the best I can!

Please keep voting & commenting :)