Chapter 16

Harry's P.O.V ~

When I got home from Addison's house, I started to pack to go back on tour. I really didn't want to leave, but I kind of had to. We have already put the tour on hold long enough and management wanted us to get back as soon as possible.

I just didn't want to leave Addison. We've barely started over and now we have to put distance between us.

And then there's the whole when are we going to go public topic. I understand why Addie doesn't want to, she doesn't want the hate that comes with it. Every time I try to bring it up, we end up fighting and I hate when we fight.

"Are you almost ready Harry?" I heard Liam ask from the doorway. I turned to face him and smiled before I nodded.

"You okay Styles? You've seemed off today."

I just shrugged and kept packing. Instead of Liam ignoring it and leaving, he decided to come into my room and sit on my bed. Typical Liam, always trying to fix other people's problems.

"What's going on lad?" I stopped packing and sat down next to him.

"Ad and I got into another fight today."

"Same thing?" He asked. I slightly nodded and ran my fingers through my hair. I always keep the lads updated on the latest Addison information, even the bad things like our fights. All of them love Addison which I'm thankful for, because I don't know what I would have done if they didn't like her.

"I understand what you're going through Harry. I went through the same thing when I was dating Dani. She hated all of the messages she received and I did too, but you just have to give her some time. I mean you guys have barely been together for a month after being away from each other for two years. The least you can do is give her some space about it."

"The timing is so terrible though. We're going to be on tour for the majority of the rest of the year. How are we supposed to stay together?" I let out a moan and sprawled out on my bed.

That was one thing I was worried about, if the distance would pull us apart. It was one thing to fight, but it's another when you barely see each other.

"Hey, you two will be fine. Addison really cares about you Haz and you care about her too. There's no way you'll let her get away again that easily." Liam said and patted my shoulder.

"Thanks Liam." I said as he got up from my bed and started to walk out the door.

"Anytime lad." He said with a smile and then he was gone.

I looked over at the side table and stared at my phone for a couple minutes before I grabbed it and sent a text to Addison.

Can we talk?

I locked my phone and laid it on my chest as I waited for her to reply. A few moments later, it lite up with her reply.

Sure. Call me.

I tapped on her name and listened to the rings as I waited for her to answer.

"Hey." She said when she finally did.

"Hey."

"What's up?"

"I've been thinking.. And I'm sorry for pushing you about us going public. I understand that you want to wait and I will respect that." I said very quickly.

"Thank you Harry." Addison said in a soft voice. "I really appreciate that."

"So do you want me to come over to your house before we head to the airport so we can say goodbye?" I asked her.