Chapter 17

Addison's P.O.V ~

I managed to get through the crazy crowd and got home a little while later. Thankfully, no one followed me home from the airport so I didn't have to deal with any annoying paparazzi or crazy fans.

When I got home, I locked the front door behind me and went up to my room to take a nap since I was pretty exhausted. Right when I got into my pajamas and into my bed, my phone started to ring with Natalie's ringtone.

"Natalie, I was just about to fall asleep. What do you want?" I answered.

"You need to go on Twitter. Now." She said in a very serious tone.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it Ad!" She yelled.

"Okay, okay! Fine!" I groaned and reached for my laptop.

I turned it on and clicked on Internet Explorer before typing in twitter into the address bar. Harry forced me to make a Twitter after we became "official" since he couldn't believe I didn't already have one. I logged into my account and waited for it to load.

Then I knew what Nat was talking about.

I had 100,00 new followers and counting and thousands of mentions that I couldn't even count.

"What the hell?" I asked, forgetting that my phone was still to my ear.

"Dude, you're fucking famous." Natalie said. "You're even trending."

Oh God. I looked on the side for the trending topics and saw the hashtags "#harrysnewgirl" and "#haddison" were trending worldwide.

I clicked on a couple tweets and saw pictures of me and Harry at the airport. Harry and me kissing. Harry and me hugging. Jesus Christ, it has only been an hour and this shit was all over the world.

I guess that's what happens when you're dating a world famous star.

Just my luck.

"What the hell should I do?"

"How the hell should I know?! I've never been trending on Twitter before!" Natalie yelled into the phone. "I mean, you knew this would happen. Just call Harry when he lands in wherever the hell he's going."

"Yeah, you're right." I breathed out.

"I'm always right. Now, when are you going to see Harry again?"

"I have no clue." I said plainly as I kept scrolling through my mentions.

"Well you have to see him eventually, he's your boyfriend and all."

"I know Nat, I know." I told her in an annoyed tone. The last thing I wanted to talk about was how far away Harry was.

"I have to go study for Calc. I'll see you in class Ad." Natalie said before I heard the click of her hanging up. I threw my phone on the other side of my bed while I kept looking through my mentions.

Most of them were asking who I was and why I was with Harry, some were pretty nasty so I ignored those and moved onto the nicer ones. I wanted to tweet that Harry and I are together, but I wanted to wait to see what Harry would do first.

If he would do anything.

I then decided to take a break from Twitter and go watch something on the t.v. since there was nothing else to do. So I closed my laptop and grabbed my phone before I got out of my bed and headed to the living room. I plopped down on the sofa and turned on the t.v. before I started to search for a channel to watch.

Then I saw that there were re-runs of Teen Wolf so I settled with that and made myself comfortable. It didn't take me long to realize how tired I was since I woke up insanely early to get Harry this morning. I felt myself start to drift off, and I tried to fight it until I gave up and let my eyes close.

Which probably wasn't the best idea.

--------------------------------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of my phone vibrating over and over again. I felt around for it until I found it in between myself and the sofa and I saw that it was Harry.

"Hello?" I answered grogily.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone? I've been trying to call you for the past half hour." He said frantically.

"Sorry, I was sleeping. Why, what's wrong?"

"Did you see Twitter?"

"Oh.. yeah." I said, remembering the thousands of tweets towards me and Harry. "I saw it."

"Did you see my tweet?" He asked and I could tell he was smiling now.

"No.. why?"

"Go look!" He almost yelled into the phone.

"Fine, fine!" I groaned and opened up Twitter on my phone. I clicked on Harry's profile and his most recent tweet popped up.

@Harry_Styles: hey everyone! just wanted to confirm that I am off the market, sorry! :)x

I decided to be a little bitchy and I favorited and retweeted it before going back to Harry.

"Harry, you didn't have to do that." I told him.

"Yes I did. I want the world to know that I'm yours." He said in almost a whisper. His raspy voice made me miss him even more than I already did, which reminded me about Natalie's question.

"When am I going to see you again?" I asked him.

"Um.. I'm not sure really. We'll have to figure that out later, but I can probably fly you out to one of the cities. Your pick."

"Really? You would do that for me?"

"Of course Addie, I love you." He said in his raspy voice again, causing a huge smile to form on my face.

"I love you too." I told him and we both went silent for a couple minutes, just soaking in the fact that we wouldn't be seeing each other as often as we wanted to.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go love. We're getting ready to arrive at the hotel. I'll call you as soon as I can." Harry told me as his voice started to go in and out.

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too." He said before he hung up.

I held the phone up to my face a little longer before I finally put it down and realized I should probably study for my Calculus test as well. I shoved my phone in my back pocket before I started to head up to my bedroom. I got into my room and plopped myself on my bed and pulled out my laptop to study for this stupid test. But math was the last thing I wanted to think about, the only thing I could possibly think about was Harry. Every little thing possible filled my mind to the point where I had to close my laptop and just sit on my bed for a moment.

A part of me wished Harry never showed up here, and then my life would be normal. I wouldn't have to worry about being a trending topic on Twitter, I wouldn't have to worry about being swarmed by paparazzi everywhere I go. It took me two years to attempt to get over Harry, and he comes back and sucks me back in.

Let's just hope things don't end badly, again.

---------------------------------------

AN: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated lately, I have bad writer's block! I'll try to update as much as possible for you guys though :)

And I'm going to be starting a Liam fanfic called "Reflection" as soon as possible.

Please vote, comment and read.x