Chapter 24

Addison's P.O.V ~

We found a nearby Mexican restaurant, even though it took us forever to choose which one to go to, like it even mattered. Luckily the place was pretty empty so we wouldn't be mobbed yet again. Harry refused to let go of my hand throughout the car ride, which I thought was kind of cute even though his death grip almost cut off all of my circulation.

All of us got out of the car and Louis and Niall ran into the restaurant, acting like they haven't eaten in years while the rest of us walked at a normal pace. When we got inside, Niall and Louis were already sitting down and looking at the menu in one of the bigger booths in the back of the restaurant.

"Thanks for waiting lads!" Liam said and rolled his eyes at them before taking a seat next to Louis with Natalie close behind. Zayn sat next to Niall and Harry proceeded to sit next to him and took me with him. Harry handed me a menu and stayed silent while he looked it over, his green eyes moving back and forth as he read.

"What are you getting?" I asked after admiring him for a couple moments. Harry just shrugged and furrowed his eyebrows, not taking his eyes off the menu.

"I'm getting the carne asada tacos!" Natalie said with a grin on her face.

"Copier!" Niall frowned and Natalie just laughed at him.

"The chicken enchilada sounds quite tasty actually. What have you decided Liam?" Louis asked and looked over at his bandmate.

"The bean and cheese burrito looks good." He responded and put his menu down with a smile.

"I'll probably just get a quesadilla or something." Zayn mumbled and let out a yawn.

"Boring!" Louis yelled and burst into laughter, which Zayn just acknowledged with an eye roll.

Before anyone else could say anything, one of the waiters came to our table to get our order.

"Hello, my name's Andy. What would you all like to drink today?" Andy said and made eye contact with all of us before he stopped and looked at me for longer than he should have.

"Water." I said and quickly looked down at my menu again. I glanced over at Harry, who I hoped hadn't see the waiter's slight interest in me but of course he did. Harry's jaw was clenched and he was giving Andy a death glare as he wrote down my drink.

"And for you?" He said, intended for Harry but he still kept looking at me. Before Harry said anything, he scooted closer to me and draped his arm around my shoulder.

"I'll have a water as well." He said and smirked, causing Andy to shift in his place and look away from me.

"That was unnecessary." I whispered to him as Andy took everyone else's drink orders.

"No it wasn't. Random guys can't just eye rape you when I'm right here." Harry whispered into my ear, his breath tickling my neck as he pulled away. I just shook my head and decided to drop the subject, after what Harry and I did today I couldn't really argue with him.

"I'll be back with your drinks and I'll get your food orders." Andy said, making sure to avoid any eye contact with me and Harry. As he walked away, Harry let out a small chuckle and took his arm away from my shoulder.

"Well.. that was awkward." I heard Natalie say under her breath before Liam leaned in and whispered something in her ear causing her to giggle.

"Hey, are you two coming to our premiere?" Niall asked, thankfully changing the subject.

"What premiere?" I asked cluelessly.

"For our movie silly!" Louis said like I lived under a rock or something. I looked over at Harry who mouthed 'sorry', since he never brought up the topic. Did he not want me to go? I mean, it would be our first official public outing together as a couple and God knows how people will react.

"Uh, I don't know. Harry never mentioned it." I said in a harsh tone directed toward Harry, who casually scratched the back of his neck and looked away.

"Well.. you should come! It should be great fun!" Louis said, realizing it was a touchy subject.

"Yeah, maybe we will." I said and forced a smile at him. All of us went quiet again before Andy came back with our drinks.

"What can I get for you guys to drink?" He asked after he gave us our beverages. He started with Natalie and went around before he finally got to me and he seemed scared to look at me knowing how Harry reacted last time.

"I'll just have a shredded beef taco." I said and smiled at him before handing him my menu. Andy blushed before gathering all of the menus and quickly walking away. I didn't have to look at Harry to know what his face looked like, he was probably pissed. But he was being stupid so I didn't really care.

Harry and I didn't talk for the rest of lunch so I talked to everyone else, mostly Natalie. After we were finished eating, all of us started to walk back to the car and instead of being glued to my hand like usual, Harry walked ahead of us with Louis and Niall.

"What crawled up his trousers and died?" Natalie asked before we got into the car and I just shrugged and didn't say anything more. We got into the car and surprisingly, Harry saved a seat for me. I hesitantly sat next to him and pulled out my phone and scrolled through my Twitter, ignoring all of the rude tweets towards me.

"Why do you look at that shit?" Harry hissed at me, the first words he said to me since lunch.

"Why do you care?" I mumbled back and continued to scroll. And with that Harry gave up with trying to talk to me for the rest of the ride.

I thought things were going good, Harry and I haven't fought since our fight about going public but even then those weren't huge fights. They weren't screaming at each other or ignoring each other. But I felt like this one would end like that. And to think I thought today would be perfect, after what Harry and I did earlier today I thought he would have the decency to wait to be a complete dick until tomorrow. Just the way he acted at lunch bothered me, he didn't have to be an arse towards the waiter. Millions of girls stare at Harry and I don't flip out on them because I trust Harry, but I guess he doesn't trust me. That's just fucked up in general, if either of us should have trust issues it should be me. I should be scared that he'll leave one day and never come back, leaving me broken yet again. That was the one thing I feared the most.

I ignored everyone during the ride back to the hotel and played some games on my phone. The others made small talk and talked about the premiere and other random shit that I frankly didn't care about. Thankfully, we got back to the hotel and the security cleared out all the fangirls so it was just us.

I waited for everyone else to exit the car until I followed them and stayed in the back of the group. Harry walked a couple feet ahead of me until he finally realized I wasn't next to him and he turned around to wait for me to catch up. I refrained myself from rolling my eyes and continued to walk, ignoring Harry as we went into the hotel and headed to the elevators.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked and nudged my arm.

"I'm fine." I said coldly as we got into the elevator with the others. The ride up was completely silent and you could probably cut the tension with a knife, everyone knew something was up. They just didn't know what.

When we got to our floor, I was the first one to get out of the elevator and didn't wait for anyone as I walked towards our suite. Louis followed behind me and opened the door with his key and I made my way to my room without saying a single word to anyone.

I just wanted to be alone, because I know if someone tries to talk to me I'll probably explode. I plopped down on the bed and started to scroll through my phone again when the door to my room swung open and I looked up to see a very angry Harry Styles.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He yelled as he closed the door behind him so no one could hear us.

"I already told you, nothing." I said and went back to my phone.

"For Christ's sake Addison!" Harry yelled and snatched my phone from my hands.

"What the hell Harry?!" I finally yelled back at him and got up from the bed.

"I'll give it back when you tell me why you're acting so bitchy!"

"Oh really, I'm the one being rude? What about the little stunt you pulled at the restaurant? Do you know how embarrassing that was?!" I yelled and stepped closer to him.

"That dick was basically taking your clothes off with his eyes! What was I supposed to do?" Harry yelled and held his hands up before clenching his hands into fists and putting them back to his side.

"I can take care of myself Harry! It's like.. it's like you don't trust me or something! Like I would gladly go into the kitchen and fuck the waiter!" I yelled at him as tears formed in my eyes. I could see the anger fill inside of Harry as his lips formed a tight line when I mentioned having sex with someone else.

"You're fucking pathetic! I have not given you one reason not to trust me! And considering what we did this morning I thought I made it pretty clear that I want you and not some fucking stranger!" I yelled. "And out of the two of us, I should be the one with trust issues!"

That's when I broke, when I let the tears fall from my eyes and I backed away from Harry. As soon as he saw my tears, his expression softened. I ran my fingers through my hair before I sat back down on my bed and tried to wipe the tears from my face.

"Babe.. babe don't cry." Harry said, his tone softer than before as he knelt down so we were at the same level. He brought his hands up to my face and used his thumbs to wipe away the remainder of my tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry alright? I know I was a dick today but.. I didn't think about it. And seeing that guy look at you like that.. it bugged the shit out of me I'm not going to lie. And I do trust you Ad, I trust you more than I trust anyone. I just don't trust other guys when it comes to you because.. because I don't want you to find someone better." He explained and said his last words in a barely audible whisper.

I put my hands on Harry's wrists and leaned forward so our foreheads were touching. He was just as scared of losing me as I was of losing him.

"I don't want someone better, I want you." I told him and smiled. "And I'm sorry for starting this stupid fight."

Harry let out a chuckle before he kissed the tip of my nose and pulled away from me.

"It's okay, I get it. Now, let me ask you this properly." Harry said as he took my hand and got on one knee.

What the fuck was he doing.

"Will you, Addison Miller, be my date to our movie premiere?" He asked with that smile I can never get enough of.

Thank the Lord, I thought to myself as the smile on my face widened and I took Harry's face in my hands and didn't hesitate before our lips crashed together.

"Of course." I said when we pulled away from each other and Harry put his fist up in the air like he just won the lottery.

"She said yes!" He yelled before he grabbed my waist and moved me to the upper part of my bed and hovered over me. "Now let's have some fun." He smirked before slowly leaning into me as his soft lips met mine.

-----------------------------------

AN: So some problems are popping up with Haddie! I hope you all like this chapter! I'll start updating more frequently so I will update every Saturday and Wednesday starting today! Thank you all for reading this story and I hope you enjoy it :)

Please keep reading, commenting & voting!