Chapter 20

Harry's P.O.V ~

"Harry. Haaaaaaaaaarry." I heard someone said faintly into my ear. I groaned and flipped over to my other side, hoping they would go away.

"Harry, seriously. Addison's plane is going to land in 20 minutes, we have to get her and Natalie." I heard Liam say to me. I ignored him once more and grabbed my pillow before I put it over my head to drown out his voice.

Unfortunately, Liam just grabbed the pillow from my head and threw it onto the floor before he threw a pair of trousers and a shirt at me.

"Get dressed Harry, we're leaving in 5." He told me before he finally left my room.

I groaned before I sat up in my bed and pulled the black t-shirt over my head. I rolled off of the bed and grabbed the black trousers that Liam threw at me and slid them on. I looked around my room for my boots when I saw them laying by the foot of the bed so I walked over and put them on before I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my back pocket and went out into the living area of the hotel to meet Liam.

"Finally." He huffed with a small smile on his face.

"Shut up. You're lucky I'm up at this hour. What time is it anyway?" I asked.

Liam looked down at his watch before looking back up at me. "Almost 6:30. But come on Harry, at least you get to see Addison again."

I nodded and Addie popped into my mind. I miss her, I really do. It's hard being away from the one person that makes you truly happy, and that person for me is Addison. It sounds stupid and cheesy, but it's true.

"Fine. Let's go." I grumbled and followed Liam out the door.

When we got down to the lobby, I could already see the crowd of fans waiting outside of our hotel for a chance to get a picture with us. We had two bodyguards with us and they escorted us out of the hotel. We stopped and took a couple pictures and signed a couple autographs before we continued to head to our car. When we were able to get inside the car, our driver started to head off to the airport.

"Her friend's name is Natalie, right? The one that went to the mall with us?" Liam asked as he scrolled through his phone. I raised my eyebrow at him before I cleared my throat.

"Uh yeah, that's her." I told him and he went back to his phone.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Just wondering." He shrugged, still not looking at me. I didn't ask him any further about the red headed girl, mainly because I couldn't get the image of them out of my head.

Liam and Natalie?

Yeah, not likely. They're complete opposites. Liam's calm and collected almost all the time while Natalie's.. crazy. She can be a bitch at times too. But I won't try to get Liam to stay away from her, he can make his own decisions even though Natalie will end up being a bad one.

We got to the airport about ten minutes later and thankfully there were only a couple paparazzi and some fans there. Liam and I got out of the car and made our way inside with the help of multiple body guards, even though they were completely unnecessary today. When we got inside, we stood by the baggage claim to wait for the girls since we couldn't go anywhere else without going through security.

Addison said her flight would land at 6:50, and it was now 6:45 so she should be coming down any minute now with Natalie.

All I wanted to do was see her, to be able to hold her again. Being on tour is hard enough without missing your girlfriend 24/7, and Addison's so busy at school half the time we can only talk for a few minutes at times. But it was worth it to me, she's worth it.

"It's too damn early for this." I heard Liam mutter under his breath next to me.

"I know, but thanks for coming with me anyway."

"No problem, just ask one of the others next time." Liam joked before he looked back down at his phone. I smiled and shook my head before my gaze traveled to the top of the escalator, when I felt my heart stop.

There she was.

Standing at the top of the escalator was Addison, and I could spot Natalie's red hair right behind her. Addie was wearing a loose tank top with one of those band things going across her chest and a pair of yoga pants. Her dark brown hair was in a messy bun and she looked insanely tired. Natalie traveled right behind her, wearing basically the same thing except her hair was down.

A smile formed on Addison's face when she finally saw me from the escalator. She lifted her arm up in the air and waved frantically at me. A small chuckle escaped my lips as I waved back at her and tried to walk as fast as possible to the bottom of the escalator. I forgot about Liam for a moment when I turned around and saw him smiling and walking a little ways behind me. He just nodded towards Addison and I took off. As soon as I got to the escalator, Addison jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. I didn't hesitate and spun her around before putting her back down on the ground with smiles on both of our faces. Before I could say anything, Addison tugged at the ends of my shirt and got up on her tip toes before she softly kissed me.

I didn't process it for a moment until I finally kissed her back with everything I had in me. Right as I was about to deepen the kiss, Addison pulled away.

"I missed you." She said and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I missed you more." I whispered and bent down to kiss the tip of her nose.

I was about to kiss her lips, when I heard an obnoxious cough behind us. I turned around to see Natalie standing next to Liam with her arms crossed and an unamused look on her face.

"I'm sorry to ruin your moment, but I'm exhausted and would like to take a nap. Not like watching you two snog isn't enjoyable." She said sarcastically while Liam's eyes were glued to her. Great.

I opened my mouth to say something back to her that would probably piss her off, but Addison stopped me by tugging on my shirt.

"Ignore her. Let's go." She said sweetly before taking my hand in hers and entwining our fingers.

"Fine." I groaned and followed Natalie and Liam out of the airport to our car.

I only had a week with her before she has to go back, and I won't spend it fighting with her best friend. I just hope Addison enjoys being on tour with me so much that she'll accept my proposition.

---------------------

AN: OKAY HEY. Sorry I didn't update, I've been crazy busy.

MY CONCERT WAS FRIDAY AND IT WAS PERFECT I CRIED. I just really wish I could go back and relive the experience because it was seriously the best night of my life.

But anyway, please read comment & vote!