Chapter 22

WARNING: This chapter contains a lot of mature content, which includes sexual details, so if you're not comfortable reading it then I suggest you go to the next chapter.

Addison's P.O.V ~

I pulled Harry's shirt over his head and threw it on the ground as he started to suck on my neck and slowly moved down to my shoulder. I had no idea what the fuck to do, so I decided to let Harry lead the way so I don't make a complete fool out of myself. I know Harry is far more experienced than I am, and that's probably why I'm so scared to look like an idiot. But all I wanted right now was him.

"Harry." I moaned as he started to nibble on my jawline. I felt a smirk form on his face as I moaned his name and I felt his fingertips tug at the ends of my tank top. Harry didn't hesitate and quickly took it off, revealing my black laced bando with my black bra under it. Good choice Ad, I thought to myself as Harry continued to kiss every inch of my upper body.

"You're so beautiful Ad." Harry said, his hot breath beating against my cold skin causing goosebumps to form.

Harry pulled off my bando and kept kissing my stomach. I felt Harry's hands travel to my back and fumbled around for the back of my bra. As soon as he found it, he was able to quickly snap it off and helped me take it off. Harry pulled away for a moment, admiring my bare chest with wide eyes.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath before he leaned back into me and started to leave love bites on my breasts. He first focused on my left breast, gently sucking around and on my nipple as he rubbed my right breast with his hand. I felt my nipples get hard under his touch which only aided Harry to suck harder and faster. Once the damage was done to my left breast, he moved on to my right one and repeated the process, leaving me breathless.

"Oh God." I moaned as his tongue swiped over my nipple and he continued to suck. I craved more, more of him, more of his touch. Without thinking, my hands found their way to Harry's trousers and I started to undo his buckle when I felt one of Harry's hands grab mine.

"Not yet." He groaned with that smirk on his face. I nodded and slowly moved my hands as Harry's rested on my hips. He had all the control, and he knew it. And he loved it.

His fingertips went inside the hem of my yoga pants as he slowly pulled them off of me, never breaking eye contact with me.

"Fucking yoga pants." He cursed under his breath. "If you keep wearing these, I won't be able to keep my hands off of you." He said before throwing the pants on the floor with the rest of our clothing, well mostly mine.

Harry's eyes finally broke contact with mine as they traveled to my panties. Black lace as well. Hm, good day to match Ad, I thought to myself again as Harry didn't hesitate and pulled them off of me with one single, fluid motion.

"You're so wet for me baby." Harry said in a low voice as he lowered his head in between my legs. His hands grabbed onto the inside of my thighs and he slowly spread them apart. Without warning, I felt Harry's tongue enter my center, causing shock waves to run throughout my body. He started off slow, then gradually started to go faster and faster causing me to buck my hips in pleasure.

"Not yet baby, you're close." He told me as he held onto my thighs tighter so I couldn't move. I was tired of this foreplay shit, I wanted him now.

"Harry if you don't fuck me right now I swear to God." I breathed out and shot a glare at him. Harry finally lifted his head up, the smirk seemingly permanent on his face now.

"What do you want baby?" He asked. He knows what I want, but he wants me to say it.

"You. I want you Harry." I pleaded with him. Harry then got back on top of me and crashed his lips onto mine, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth with all the force he could have. I couldn't wait any longer so I grabbed his belt and quickly undid it along with his trousers. I pushed them down with my feet before Harry finally kicked them off himself.

Before I could do it myself, Harry took off the blue boxers he was wearing and my eyes widened at his length. I've never seen one in person, in movies yeah but in person it was a different experience. Harry chuckled at my reaction before he kissed me again, this time more gentle than the last. I pressed my body up against his so I could be closer to him as Harry reached in the drawer of the side table by the bed, feeling around until he found what he was looking for. He pulled away from me so he could tear the condom wrapper open with his teeth and threw it on the floor.

"Uh, d-do you wanna put it on?" He offered, the first time he has ever looked nervous throughout this whole thing.

"I'm.. I'm not sure how to." I mumbled nervously.

"I'll help you." He offered. I slowly nodded before Harry took my hands and put the condom in between my finger tips.

"Like this." He said softly as he guided my hands and we pulled the condom over his length. I didn't notice until after, but my hands were shaking like crazy. After we put the condom on, Harry held my hands in his for a second to attempt to calm me down before I went on my back again.

"Addison, this is going to hurt okay?" He said as concern filled his voice. "But I'll try to make it better." He whispered as he hovered on top of me. I nodded and didn't say a word as my hands gripped the bed sheets, preparing for the pain that was about to come.

"I love you." Harry told me.

"I love you." I managed to say back as my grip on the sheets tightened.

"Just look at me okay? Don't close your eyes." He said and I nodded in response. Harry quickly kissed me before he slowly put his tip into my center. A rush of pain went through me as he slowly stuck himself further and further into me, going as slowly and gently as he possibly could. Forgetting his words, I shut my eyes tight as a tear escaped from them.

"Baby look at me." Harry coaxed before he kissed the tear away. I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry's green ones staring back at me. "Just look at me." He said again before kissing another tear away.

People told me it would hurt, but I didn't know it would be this fucking painful. But Harry made it better. He finally got his whole length into me before he slowly pulled out and repeated the process as slowly as possible.

"Faster." I told him. Harry raised his eyebrow at me and was about to ask me if I was sure for the hundredth time but I nodded before he could ask. At my request, Harry went a little bit faster as he slid in and out of me a couple times before I could feel that I was about to come.

"H-Harry, I'm close." I stuttered as I kept my eyes on him like he told me too. Harry didn't say anything back because he was close too. He kept pumping in and out of me until I moaned out his name as I came onto him, and a couple seconds later he did the same.

After we were done, Harry rolled over next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I nuzzled my head against his chest and we both stayed silent as we just held each other.

"I'm sorry I hurt you." Harry muttered as he wiped away the remains of my tears with the tip of his thumb.

"It's okay. It was worth it." I told him and grabbed his hand before kissing his fingers.

"I love you Addison." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you Harry." I told him and wrapped my arm around his waist. We laid there for a minute before someone started to knock on the door, causing both of us to quickly sit up on the bed.

"What?" Harry yelled.

"C'mon guys! We're starving!" Liam yelled back.

"Alright, we'll be out in a minute!" Harry responded and quickly got out of bed. I did the same before I was stopped by the sheets.

"Is.. Is that from me?" I asked as I looked at the blood stain on the white sheets.

"Uh, yeah. But that's normal." He reassured me before grabbing the sheets and throwing them in the laundry basket so I could stop staring at them.

I didn't say another word and quickly found my clothes before I put them back on. I stopped when I picked up my still wet panties and picked them up.

"I'm not wearing these out." I told Harry and held them up. A smirk formed on Harry face and he chuckled before he grabbed another pair from my suitcase and threw them at me. My cheeks became hot with embarrassment as I put my new underwear on and pulled on my yoga pants.

"You need to stop wearing those." Harry commented, his eyes glued to my pants.

"And why's that?"

"I already told you, if you keep wearing those I'll be fucking you every night." He smirked as he pulled his shirt over his head. My mouth fell at his comment and I playfully smacked his chest.

"What? It's a compliment babe!" He defended himself and quickly kissed my lips.

I was about to pull my sweatshirt over my head when Harry grabbed onto my wrist. I thought he would pull me in for a hug or something, but he just stood there staring at it.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what the hell he was doing. He continued to stare at my wrist and his eyes started to get wet. What the hell?

"I still can't believe you put it back on." He said, his voice cracking midsentence. Then I remembered.

The bracelet.

"Oh.. yeah. I just thought it would be appropriate since.. well since we're together now."

"I never took mine off." He said, his voice filled with emotion. I always thought he was wearing it so I would notice, so maybe it would grab my attention and make me think he never stopped caring. But I could tell my his voice that he was telling the truth. He never took his off.

"You already told me that." I told him as I walked closer to him, Harry still holding onto my wrist. He then took my wrist in both his hands before he finally looked back up at me.

"I know. I just.. I knew you would hate me after I left and even though we didn't talk at all.. I always knew I would come back to you. " He said simply with a single tear rolling down his cheek. I brought my free hand up to his face and wiped the tear away.

"And you did." I said and slowly leaned in to kiss him.

"Now, let's go eat." I said before I pulled my tank top on and grabbed a hold of Harry's hand. He smiled at me in return and we both exited his room.

I forgot the others were here, then I started to panic. What if they heard? What if they knew we were doing what we were doing in there?

"Finally! Who knew unpacking could take so long!" Liam yelled. I looked behind him to see Natalie standing behind him staring right at me with a warm smile on her face. She knew, but that's because she's my best friend.

"Where are the others?" Harry asked.

"Waiting in the hallway. Now let's go!" Liam said and started to head out to the hallway with the others.

"Go on, I'll walk with Nat." I told Harry and he hesistated before following Liam out the door. When they were out of earshot, Natalie smacked my arm and started squealing.

"You two fucked didn't you!" She yelled.

"Shut up Nat! They can hear you!" I hissed. Natalie's eyes widened when she realized how load she was and leaned in closer to me.

"You two fucked didn't you!" She said again, but this time in a whisper.

"I'm really hungry." I said, changing the topic but still giving her the answer she wanted.

"I knew it!" She yelled. "How was it?"

"It was.." I paused before a smile formed on my face. "Amazing."

"Aww! My little Addison is growing up!" She cooed like I was five years old. I just rolled my eyes at her before he linked her arm with mine and we followed the boys.

"The week has already started with a bang!" She exclaimed, causing me cheeks to heat up again. But she was right, let's just hope nothing screws this up.

-------------------------------------

AN: Yay! This was my first time writing anything sexual so I'm sorry if it sucked. But I hope you enjoyed it anyway :) What do you think will happen next?

Do you think Natalie will fall for one of the boys? Will something cause a strain in Addison and Harry's realtionship? Read on to find out!

I won't be updating as often as I want because school has started up again but I will try my hardest to update for you guys! And remember to also look at my Liam fanfic called Reflection!

A picture of Harry and Addison's bracelets are on the side!

Please keep reading, commenting and voting!