Chapter 23

Harry's P.O.V ~

I left Addison alone with Natalie so I could catch up with the lads. I walked into the hallway to see all four of them standing by the wall looking like they were in deep conversation but they quickly stopped talking when Niall noticed me walking towards them.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. I've known these lads too long and I know them too well that they were just having small talk. They all exchanged looks with each other and shifted uncomfortably in their spots.

"Spit it out." I demanded, they know I hate secrets.

"Uh, we were just wondering if you asked Addison yet." Zayn said, obviously lying. I glared at them and they knew I was skeptical of their answer.

"Fine. It's just you two were in your room for a while and.. well only one thing can take that long mate.." Louis said, trying to stifle a smile. My eyes widened and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Of course they figured it out, they weren't stupid.

"Shut up." I grunted and leaned up against the wall before I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started to scroll through it.

"So you two did do the deed!" Louis exclaimed and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I said shut up Louis!" I yelled a little too loudly, causing all of them to flinch and take a small step back.

"Sorry." I mumbled, realizing I went too far. "It's just a touchy subject for her, okay? So I'd appreciate it if you all kept your mouths shut." I said again and they all nodded.

Then I heard a door open and turned around to see Addison and Natalie walking out of the hotel room. When Addie saw me, a huge smile formed across her face and she made her way over to me before I took her hand and entwined our fingers. Ad looked up at me with her big green eyes and I saw that she was happy, truly happy. And that made me happy.

"Can you two love birds stop staring at each other so we can eat something! We're starving over here!" Natalie yelled and threw her hands up in the air. Liam smiled at her with a look I haven't seen on him in a while, which makes my stomach churn because it's.. well it's Natalie.

"We're coming Nat." Addison said, oblivious to what Liam just did. I decided not to say anything, mainly because Liam's a grown up and can fuck whoever he decides to fuck, even though it's the one girl I can't stand.

Zayn, Louis and Niall started to walk towards the elevator followed by Natalie and Liam while Ad and I stayed behind.

"Nat knows." Addison told me as we followed the others.

"The lads know." I said and I felt her tense up.

"Well, so much for privacy." She muttered under her breath.

"Hey, it's fine." I said and gently squeezed her hand that I was holding. "It was still special." I told her. Addie looked up at me and forced a small smile.

"I know, I'm just not used to people knowing everything about me. Somehow all your fans.. they know every single thing about me. And now our friends know about our sex life. It's like nothing's sacred anymore." She explained.

I knew where she was coming from, I had that same feeling when the lads and I first became "big." And it still happens everyday.

"Well, from now on, what goes on between us stays between us. That means no telling Natalie and I won't tell the lads. Just about the sex part." I told her and she smiled at me with a genuine smile this time.

"By the way, how are you feeling?" I asked her, realizing she must be having trouble walking after what just happened.

"Um, I'm kind of sore. But I'm sure I'll be fine." She reassured me.

"Good. Just let me know if you can't walk and I'll carry you to the restaurant." I told her with a smirk on my face. Addison just shook her head as we got onto the elevator with the others who were talking about where we should go to eat.

"I'm craving Mexican food!" Natalie yelled and shot her hand up in the air.

"But I want Chinese!" Louis complained, slightly sticking out his bottom lip.

"I vote Mexican as well." Liam said as he smiled at Natalie who suddenly turned a bright red color, almost like her hair. I just rolled my eyes at them and tried my best to ignore them as I listened to the others argue over food.

"What do you want Ad?" I asked and looked down at my girlfriend. She looked back up me and started to chew on her bottom lip as she thought about her decision. Once she realized what she wanted, a smile formed on her face.

"I kind of want Mexican food too." She said before looking at Louis with an apologetic look.

"We'll have Chinese next time mate!" Zayn reassured him and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Fine." Louis pouted when the elevator doors opened to let us out to the lobby.

Addison held onto my hand tighter than before when she saw the crowd of girls that were outside the hotel, waiting for the slightest chance we would leave through the entrance. Five body guards met us at the front doors and formed around our group so we could attempt to get out of this shit as safely as possible.

"Just hold onto me." I whispered to Addie and all she did in response was nod. Her expression was one of fear, since she wasn't exactly used to the whole getting mobbed whenever you're out with your boyfriend thing. I felt her grab onto my bicep as we all walked out and were met by ear piercing screams.

As we made our way though, I remember this was the second time Natalie has been mobbed so I looked behind me to see how she was doing. I turned around to see her right next to Liam as his arm was tightly around her waist and she was looking down at the ground so I couldn't see her face. At least she had Liam.

We got to our car a couple minutes later and we all piled in as quickly as possible so we could get out of the craziness. As soon as we got situated, we all stayed silent for a minute as the driver started to drive us to a small Mexican restaurant that Natalie found on her phone.

"I'll never get used to that." Addison said in almost a whisper.

"How do you guys do that shit every time you go out? Isn't it tiring?" Natalie asked, looking scared to death.

"We're.. used to it." Louis said hesitantly, being careful how he chose his words. We still weren't used to it, and we probably never would be. All we want is one day. One day where no one would mob us or bother us or ask for a million pictures. Don't get me wrong, we love our fans and they mean everything to us but we just want some privacy.

"Well that's a hell of a thing to get used to." Natalie said under her breath as she pulled out her phone and started going through it. Liam sat beside her and intently watched her every move, like one minute she would suddenly disappear in front of his eyes.

"Weird." I muttered so no one could hear me, but of course Addison did. She cocked her eyebrow at me and I nodded in the direction of Liam and Natalie. Ad nodded with a small smile on her face.

"Leave it alone. They're just being friendly." She told me and placed her hand on my knee.

Her touch caused my heart to start beating faster as I thought back to what we did just an hour or so ago. No one has ever had this type of effect on me, just Addison. I've always loved her, there was no doubt in my mind that I didn't. I could imagine everything with her. Spending hours just sitting on the couch and watching movies and laughing at the stupid ones. Going to the park and talking for hours about absolutely nothing. Taking her out to dinner every Friday night for date night. Everything I ever wanted to do with one person, I wanted to do it with Addison. And the thought of her going back home this week absolutely killed me inside even thought today's only the first day. We still have the rest of the week. The lads and I have an interview tomorrow and the premiere for our movie the next day which I'm sure Addison and Natalie will go to. And then we have the rest of the week to do whatever we wanted.

But one week wasn't enough. I don't want her to go, I want her to stay.

And I know exactly how I'm going to make that happen.

--------------

AN: Oh my gosh thank you guys so much for 13k reads on this fanfic! I didn't think people would really get into it but I'm glad you all like it :) 

Please keep reading, commenting & voting and I will try my best to update as often as possible! Love you guys!x