My Wolf (Catrine)

I did not want to be mean to the beautiful plant girl, but her jealousy was going to ruin my love affair with my beautiful wolf girl. I had always known I was different, growing up in Paris, we are not stifled by classifications and judgments, we are free to express who we truly are, who we want to be. I saw my poor little baby wolf walking with her head down, dejected. I felt sad, she was outed and she was not ready for the world to know. I would help mon cherie realize who she was, was not bad, in any way. She was beautiful to want to share her love of other women, and she should always be made to feel that way.  I was about to run over to her when I saw her brother Clawd and younger sister Howleen corner her. I placed my back against the wall to eavesdrop. What? I'm a kitty, I am curious as to what they will say.

"Tell me what they sayin ain't true Clawdeen, with the ...............Cat" I could see my little wolf bristle as she bared her fangs at her older brother. 

"Really Clawd, according to Spectra, you like cats, enough to mess your relationship up with Draculaura" Clawd bared his fangs as well, as Howleen got between them rolling her eyes.

"Who cares who Clawdeen likes Clawd, she's our sister, all that matters is that you're happy Clawdeen" Clawdeens face fell as her eyes teared up and she gave her sister a bone-crushing hug.

"I don't care that she's a girl, we always knew you were a little different, but why a Cat, you know dad will not approve, he gave me so much shit about Draculaura" Clawdeen pulled her brother into a hug, smiling with tears.

"Daddy likes me more than you Clawd, so you think mom and poppa would meet her if I invited her to dinner" Clawd shrugged and her younger sister bit her lip, making my love pout her perfect lips. 

"We'll be there to support you sis, all the way" Howleen said with a smile, hugging her older sister again. They hugged again before bidding each other good-bye as the bell rang. 

"I smell you my little kitty" My fur bristled and my body trembled from being startled, what?, I'm a cat. I sauntered from my hiding place and over to my big bad wolf.

"You know they say curiosity killed the cat" I purred as she pulled me into her embrace and gave me the tightest hug, in a public place too.

"Does dis mean, you are okay wit comming out" Clawdeen gulped and slowly nodded her head, and I held her hand tightly in mine.

"I velieve oui have someting to ask of me, no?" Clawdeen smiled and gave me a small peck on the lips, making me purr in satisfaction.

"Would you wanna go have dinner with my parents, Catrine" I put a manicured finger against my chin as if I were in deep thought.

"I suppose dis is hard to not be in my presence, I shall grace this dinner with it, my belle"

"Such a cocky little kitty" She kissed me again and I deepened it purring into her mouth from the pleasure being with Clawdeen gave me.

"Join me in the janitors closet," She asked raising her brow in that sexy way that she does. 

"Hmm too derttie (dirty), dere tis no one in de garden at dis time, no?, we go there" I said pulling her to the greenhouse that I know for certain, a plant girl was residing at this moment

"Hmm too derttie (dirty), dere tis no one in de garden at dis time, no?, we go there" I said pulling her to the greenhouse that I know for certain, a plant girl was residing at this moment. Clawdeen was my wolf, and I would make sure that  Venus knew it.