Secrets Pt. 2 (Heath)

"I cant believe Clawd and Deuce just ghosted on me like that, like what the hell man" I complained to my cousin, Jackson Hyde, who was in his human form, reading a damn book as we watched the game.

"Maybe they had other things to do Heath, I mean we are all practically adults now, have you even applied for any colleges yet, thought about whats next for you and Abbey relationship, what you want to do with your life" I sighed loudly as he kept going on and on. Who cared about that shit? I was in my senior year and I wanted to burn some shit up.

"Boring" I said loudly as I proceeded to burn whatever bullshit that Jackson was reading. Jackson stood up trying to not catch on fire and glared at me.

"You're so damn immature, grow up Heath" He stomped out of my room as I mocked him and watched the game again. After about an hour I grew bored, especially since my team was losing and decided to go on a walk. My phone rang and I saw it was my beautiful girlfriend Abbey, I know I'm an immature asshole, but I did love her. I just couldn't stop myself from doing and saying stupid shit sometimes.

"Hello my beautiful Cherry Ice Cream" She made a snorting sound and I laughed at her disgust of my pet names.

"What you do, I bored" I smiled, I knew exactly what I would be doing in about an hour, or better yet who.

"On my way to you my beautiful iceberg, get it because you're small up top, but so thick and juicy at the bottom"There was a long quiet moment on the phone where it was silence, and I thought she had hung up on me, it wouldn't be the first time.

"You disgusting, don't know why I make you boyfriend, Pa here no come over, I come to you" There was a click and I looked down at my phone to see she had hung up on me. I sighed and ran a hand down my face. Great going Heath! I loved Abbey, but something was missing. She acted like she didn't even like me half the time, and sometimes I felt like I was having sex with a sex doll. I wanted us to work though, I knew we could. Turning the corner to go back home, I saw Ghoulia, she looked like she was sobbing, and for some damn reason I couldn't turn away.

"Ghoulia, hey you ok" She looked up at me and I could see those big tears falling from her beautiful eyes, I could remember another look on her face, that made my pants tighten, but I tried not to think of that. I tried to forget it even happened.

"Ugh..........ug.....ughh......uhuh (Oh Heath, I didn't think I would run into you, but I guess it's good that I did, I have to tell you something very important and I truly need you to take this seriously, it affects our lives tremendously)" I only caught part of what she was saying, I didn't fucking speak Zombie. Ghoulia got that I didn't understand what she was saying, so she texted me, and I dropped my phone. No, she cant be............she.

"Ghoulia, you're pregnant" She nodded and walked closer to me, making me back up some. Please don't say what I think she's going to say.

"Ugh..........{I think it's yours)" My stomach dropped in my balls, whose fault all of this was anyway. Slo Mo would kill me, Abbey would kill me. Abbey, fuck!

"I don't know what you're talking about Ghoulia ok, I would never fuck a zombie, just stay away from me" I walked past her quickly to get home and wait for my girlfriend, who I loved. Fuck, how could I have been so stupid. The look on Ghoulia's face was haunting me, what am I supposed to do? I cant be the father, I just cant be!