Ghoulfriend Gets Around (Frankie)

Frankie

I was literally coming apart, like literally. My hand was crawling around on the table pacing back and forth as the three large envelopes and one small envelope sat on my grandfathers work space.

"Frankie, what are you waiting for, open the envelopes" I used the hand still attached and pulled up the small envelope.

"I really wanted to go to the U of M granddad," I said in a dejected manner, I mean come on three freaking large envelopes which were of course acceptance letters, and then the small envelope from U of M, rejecting me. I had decided my second year of Monster High, to follow in my granddads' footsteps and become a mad scientist. I mean maybe not so mad but I wanted to create, my first time I had created HooDude, and while he wasn't much to look at, he was still a success, my first child/ex. 

"Frankie darling, you got your acceptance letters" My mother spoke while waltzing into the laboratory, probably to juice up her hair before her and my fathers date night.

"Frankie Go College, Frankie leave home" I looked up at my dad and gripped his huge hand in mine before smiling.

"I will come and visit, promise" I gripped my hand and felt the buzz I usually get when my limbs reattach themselves.

"Clawdeen, Draculaura, and Cleo wanted to go out tonight, would you mind if I go," I asked looking at the three adults in my home, knowing I was going to get the third degree.

"Where are you going"

"When will you be back"

"Boys Be There"

"How are you getting there"

"Recharge before you leave dear"

"No Boys Frankie" I sighed as I stood up from the desk and walked towards the door before turning to my family with the biggest smile I could muster.

"We're going to the movies to see the new Elissabat movie, then we're going to eat at Bloody Mary's, I should be back no later than 12, yes dad, there will be boys, Cleo's and Draculaura's boyfriend will be there, Draculaura's driving us, and I recharged this morning mom" I said to all of them as I started to walk out the door, hearing the beep of Draculaura's car. 

"Darling, what about the college applications" I shrugged my shoulders as I almost tripped running out of the house. 

"I'll check them later" I yelled back as I hopped in Draculaura's car, and smiled as she pulled off. I looked around for Clawd, or Clawdeen.

"Wheres everyone" Draculaura looked over at me and smiled before shaking her head. She was planning something, I know it.

"So instead of going to ve movies, Cleo is going to have a little party, and since Deuce vas already over there, he's going to give them both a ride to Cleo's, and I have felt really bad about how lonely Clawdeen always is, and I know she won't have a date for the party, so I'm also going to pick up my cousin Marco, who has been stalking Clawdeen on my Scarebook for ages" Draculaura rambled on for a while as she drove and I let out a sigh, she will talk for hours if you let her.

"What about me, don't I need a date" Draculaura laughed at that before looking at me with a straight face.

"Are you serious, Frankie vere is bound to be some guy vere for you, you dated Hoodoo, Holt, Jackson, Neighthan, Andy, the cute normie when you rebelled against the normie school that one time" I put up a hand to shut her up.

"Okay, Draculaura, I get it, but I didn't date Andy, we were just really good friends" Draculaura just nodded her head, once she had it set in her mind about something, she does not let it go.

"You also dated Deuce" She laughed as I placed my fingers in my ear and left them there, so I wouldn't have to listen to her anymore. She parked in front of a huge building and my mouth dropped open at the hunk who stepped out of the castle-like mansion. 

"Cousin Draculaura, you look lovely as ever" I frowned when I realized he didn't have Draculauras heavy accent. 

"Where are you from" I blurted out before hitting my forehead, embarrassed with how blunt that sounded. He said something but I couldn't hear him.

"Huh" I asked as I placed my hand around my ear and felt my finger. This was definitely another forehead-slapping moment. I reattached my fingers to their limbs and smiled.

"She's a cute one Laura, I was born in Transylvania, but raised in Scamerica, I can do the accent when I talk native, but I usually speak like this, you" He asked as he reappeared in the back seat, after misting from the side of the car.

"I was created in my grandfather's lab, here, in Scarmerica" He nodded and I heard Draculaura snort with laughter.

"What" She shook her head as she pulled off to head over to Cleo's pyramid. I wasn't flirting if that's what she thought. It was a fairly quiet ride to Cleo's house, you could hear the loud music all the way down the street. I'm guessing Holt is DJing tonight. Draculaura parked and the three of us walked the long expanse of dry sand to arrive to her front door, where Manny was guarding, with Iris holding a clipboard. She giggled before walking over to us.

"Names" She spoke to us her one eye blinking rapidly. Draculara gave her a bored look so I decided to answer.

"Frankie, Draculaura, and Marco" Iris looked down at the list repeating our names, knowing that we were on there.

"Ah, there you are, Manny move so they can get it" Manny breathed smoke through his nostrils as he slowly moved to the side.

"Babe, you can at least say it nicely" I looked back as Manny whined to Iris, who in turn kissed his snout, making the big guy blush. Turning around Cleo approached us like a queen greeting her subjects.

"Aw Darlings you made it, maybe you can get that grump out on the dance floor, she seems so bored, poor pup" We looked over and saw Clawdeen glaring at any guy that approached her. 

"Good luck Marco" Draculaura whispered to her cousin as she took my hand and we walked off with Cleo. We followed her to her VIP area where Clawd and Deuce were already sitting.

"There are way more people here than last time Cleo" I said as we sat on her long couch and she sat on Deuce's lap, as Draculara wrapped her arms around Clawd and placed her head on his shoulder. 

"Ever since daddy sent Nefera away for trying to overthrow him, life has been grand" She said bending down to kiss Deuce on the lips. I couldn't believe both Cleo and Draculaura were still going strong after four years. I couldn't keep any of my relationships for more than two days.

"Do you think we should check on Marco" I asked Draculaura who was too busy checking Clawds mouth with hers. I sighed as I excused myself from the two loving couples and found Marco looking dejected while eating lots of popcorn mix.

"Hey Marco, she reject you too" he nodded his head solemnly as I saw Clawdeen walk towards the VIP section where I am sure she was going to tear Draculaura a new one. 

"She just doesn't realize how beautiful she is to me, she called me a creep and told me she would pull my fangs out through my ears, is that even possible" I laughed a little as I sat next to him and placed a hand on his knee.

"Want to go to the backroom and makeout" I asked with a straight face, before gripping his hand and leading him to one of Cleo's empty rooms.

So no ladies and gentlemen, despite how this has started, this is not your kindergarten Monster High. They will be dealing with real-life events. Pregnancy, homosexuality, betrayal, jealousy, all the teenage/college age emotions you can think of. If you do not want to subject yourself to this, DONT READ!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS OR ANY PICTURES OF MONSTER HIGH.