Shutup And Kiss ME (Lagoona)

"Ummm Mother, father, did you know Lagoona won first place in the National Sea Monster's Swimming League" Gil's parents glared at me for a moment before they went back to ignoring me. I really wish they could learn to give me a chance, they would know I wasn't such a bad ghoul. I kind of felt for Deuce if this is what he had to encounter every time he was around Cleo's dad. I quickly got up and excused myself as I went to the bathroom. I was really sick of this, so what I was saltwater, and he was freshwater, our differences are what made us fit so perfectly. I remember when  Gigi turned me into a freshwater fish, Gil's parents were so happy, but he was miserable, and though I seemed happy, I knew I wasn't deep down inside. I turned on the water to throw some on my face, but pulled back when the water burned my hands. Seriously they had installed freshwater in their home. I didn't understand why they hated me so much, my parents accepted Gil, they loved him, but it seems Gil's parents would always hate me. I wanted to cry and just give up, but I knew that's what they wanted, for me to give up my Gil, it wasn't happening.  I went back downstairs after I got myself together, to hear laughing. I knew from that stupid accent who was down there. Lorna McNessie, that fresh water cunt, she was always trying to be around Gil when she was in Scaremerica. I wish she would just drown in the waters of Rotland.

"Ay Lassie, if it ain't me olde salt watered bestie" I gave her a fake smile as I sat in the seat beside her, seeing as how she had taken my seat next to Gil. This was one of the worst dinners we had ever had together. Even Gil was so excited with what she had to say, taking in her every word like she was some type of Goddess.

"How is Finnegan, Lorna" I asked with a frown on my face, poor guy was stuck with her since he was in a chair on land. I had seen him in the water though and he was an amazing salt water fish, just like me.

"Me and ole Finnegan took a wee break, he wanted ta swim, fin some oter fish in da sea" She laughed this gross laugh at her joke.

"Anyway as I was sayin, I got a screamoship to a magazine right here in New Salem, but I need a place to be put up for a time, since we Freshies stick together an all" She started to say making my eyes go big, her in the same house as Gill, hell no!! Before Gil's mother could agree I spoke without thinking. 

"Actually mate, me bruder went back down under for the rest o' the year, I got a spare for ya, least until College comes round da corner" Lorna frowned for a quick second before she was nodding and smiling.

"Thanks Lassie" I groaned while rolling my eyes in my mind. Why did I say that? I freaking hate Lorna McNessie.

"Umm...... Lagoona, can I talk to you" I nodded as we both went into the other room. Gil stared at me for a while before shaking his head.

"You hate Lorna"

"Knowing that, ye still had the bird at the table, laughing in yer face didn ya"

"I wasn't going to be rude and tell her to leave, plus she's a friend, we've been over this"

"Ya blind mate, if ya think she doesn't want ta tak ya from me"

"No one can do that Lagoona, haven't I proven that to you" I didn't notice when Gil got so close or when his hands rested upon my hips . He picked me up so that my legs were around his waist, and I waited for him to open the tank so his lips could attack mine. I moaned into the kiss, as his rough, chapped fish lips dominated mine.

"I do have to say Lagoona, it is sexy when you're jealous"

"Shutup and kiss me"