The Pack (Clawdeen)

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I was freaking out of my undead life. My ghoulfriend would be here in a couple of hours to meet my entire pack and I just, I could implode from the bats fluttering around in my tummy. There was a knock at my door, and I smiled when my big sister. 

Clawdia slightly opened the door

"Hey Clawdeen, whats going on brat" She said in a joking manner as she walked over to give me a hug. I was surprised to see her make time for the dinner, all the way from Londoom. I guess everyone would find out at the same time. 

"Nothing, I just, I'm nervous" Clawdia gave me a strong look before kissing the top of my head and hugging me tighter.

"Finally deciding to come out to the family huh" I gave her a shocked look, how would she know, how did she know?

"Aww come on Clawdeen, dont look so surprised, I'm your big sister, I notice things, also, ummm somethings going on with Clawd, have you noticed, he is a bit dazed lately" I shook my head, no I didn't notice. Too caught up in myself lately I guess.

"No I haven't, and ummm you're OK, you know with me being...." I trailed off, how could I be comfortable saying this in front of my family, when I couldn't even get the words out in front of my sister.

"With you being a lesbian, say it Clawdeen, you have to come to terms with it, so you don't leave whatever girl you have coming hanging, if you are comfortable in this relationship, be comfortable with who you are" I nodded my head, she was right. I didn't want to not kiss my kitty, or push her away, or pretend we were just friends, I wanted to come out fully and i wanted them to know that Catrine was who I wanted to be with.

"You're right, Clawdia, I am a lesbian" She feigned shock and put her hand across her heart, as she pretended to faint. I laughed at her, not being able to stop myself and pulled her body into a tighter hug.

"I accept and love you, and our parents, they will take it hard, but they love you Clawdeen, I'm sure of it" With her words the doorbell rang and I gathered up my courage. I could do this. I got up leaving the room to rush and open the door, only to see Venus there. I frowned in confusion as my brother came up behind me and moved to her, kissing her on the lips. 

"Clawd, what the hell are you doing" Venus gave me one of her smiles and I frowned, what was happening here. Grabbing Clawds hand she pushed past me into my home and before I could reach out to put my hands on her, i could smell my kitty walking up the drive through. I literally forgot everything as I saw her beautiful face. She gave me a smile as she suddenly was in my face and kissing my cheek.

" Good evening, ma belle, I have missed you" I cheesed even harder as I gripped her by the hips and kissed her lips. 

"I've missed you, are you ready, I want to rip the bandage off, so I know early on if we need to make an escape" she giggled as she pressed her hips on mine to kiss me again, and walked past me into my home, her tail caressing my face as she walked by.

"For some reason Venus is here, I guess Clawd invited her" My kitty made an irritated face as she gripped my hand tightly.

"Your ex, she is, how you say, an irritation" I laughed, that was one word for Venus. I walked into the dining room, to see Venus practically eating Clawds face.

"So much for getting back with Draculaura" I said as I passed by them both, my kitty's hands still entwined with mine. Clawd broke away at the mention of Draculaura and looked confused for a moment. He quickly got up as he saw Venus on his lap, making her fall on the floor.

"What the hell Venus, what the hell is going" I saw her spores go up my brothers nose and my vision instantly turned  red.

"You bitch" I couldn't stop myself as I attacked her, my claws leaving marks on her face. Clawd pulled me away before I could do too much damage.

"You fucking rapist, he doesn't want you, how could you do that to my brother, you're disgusting, get the hell out of my house" Venus looked like she wanted to cry but held back as she frowned.

"I'm disgusting, you're coming out to your family for her, I was your first everything, I love you, i make one mistake, and you go for this......this...... cat, you think I wanted to kiss him, I just need your attention Luppy, I miss you so much it gets so hard seeing you with her" I looked over as Catrine laughed, a laugh I hadn't heard from her before. It was full of malice and anger.

"I told you to stay away from my wolf" Venus glared at her before smiling, running her fingers through her pink and green hair, she cocked her hip.

"Do you even know everything about Ms. Perfect here Clawdeen, do you even know why she doesn't go to school in Paris anymore, the real reason she had to come to Monster High" I glared at her and watched as Catrines face fell.

"You wouldn't, you miserable bitch, you wouldn't" I could hear the emotion in Catrines voice as her accent became thicker.

"Oh. I would, and come Monday, everyone at school is going to know too" Huge tears left her big blue eyes and I moved away from Clawd to hold her, only for her to push me away. Venus smiled at this as she started to leave.

"What, what do you want Venus, to not do this, what can I do" Catrines voice sounded defeated and I didn't understand what was going on. 

"It's already happened, I supposes you should tell your girlfriend, while she's still in the dark, wouldn't want it coming from anyone else" Venus left slamming the door and I looked at my kitty's depressed face, placing a small kiss on her lips.

"Catrine......."

"Clawdeen.........what"I turned around to see my mother and father standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Everything happened so quickly, I forgot we weren't in the house alone. I tried to gauge their faces, just to see how much they had heard, but they were blank to me.

"Mom, Dad, Howleen, Clawd, Clawdia, Harriet, Harry, I am a lesbian, and Catrine is my girlfriend" Catrine gave a small smile and looked at me with an intense fear in her eyes.

"It is very nice to meet you, family of my beloved, however I have to go" Catrine ran quickly to the door and I glanced at my family, my pack,  not caring to answer their questions as I followed her.