Somethings Wrong With ME! (Slo Mo)

I couldn't stop looking at him, why couldn't I stop looking at him? I swear if blood still ran through my veins I would blush when he spoke to me. He understood me sometimes better than Ghoulia did, even if all I did was bully him. Thinking of her made me feel even more guilt. I was a guy, dad said a manster is to be with a ghoul, anything else is unnatural. I walked up to the half unicorn/zombie and pushed him hard against the locker.

"Ahhhh ah ugh ahhh" (Out of the way freak) Neighthans face fell and it made my heart shatter into a million pieces. Hell, he was so beautiful, I wondered sometimes what it would feel like to stroke his horn, both of them. Ugh, stop thinking that way Slo, you have Ghoulia. 

"What is wrong with you, why are you always being such an asshole to me, I can't help how I was born, just leave me alone" He ran off, taking my feelings with him. I wanted to tell him I didn't care that he was part Unicorn, it made him even more unique, even more beautiful.  I felt a soft push on my back and turned around, frowning at Ghoulia. She hated it when I picked on Neighthan, but if she knew the reason why she'd hate both of us. 

"Ahhh.....Ahhhh ah ahhhh ahh ahhhhh ahhhh" (Stop treating him that way, we as Zombies are supposed to stick together, stronger in numbers)" Her body jerked violently for a moment and she held a hand over her mouth. I became worried and walked her into the bathroom, not caring it was ghouls. Something was wrong with Ghoulia. She started to throw up in the toilet, and I froze as I rubbed her belly to soothe her and felt a bump. I quickly fell back, not understanding anything at this moment, her purse fell and I saw the pregnancy test that fell out. Ghoulia wiped her mouth with the toilet paper and froze as she saw me, her bag, the pregnancy test. Everything moved fast, but I felt like it was going slow, even for me.

"Ahhh, Ahh ahh ahhh?" (Ghoulia, are you pregnant) I asked feeling my body turn even colder than before. Ghoulia nodded and tears started to fall from her eyes. I rushed over to her, holding her in my arms tightly. We could be having a baby! Why wasn't I happy, I loved Ghoulia, and we had definitely had sex enough for this to happen, but I thought we were always careful. I had my casketball career to look forward to, and Ghoulia was the smartest ghoul in Scarmerica. There was also a twinge in my heart, I would never be able to be with Neighthan now. What is wrong with me, I never had a chance on being with him anyway.

"Ahh ahhh ahh ah ahhh, Ah ahhh ahh" ( Slo Mo, I cant lie to you, I need to tell you) I looked down into her beautiful crystal blue eyes and kissed her softly.

"Ah ahhh ahhhn Ah" (You can tell me anything beautiful, I promise, I'll always be here for you) She hugged me tighter and nuzzled my neck.

"Ahhhh ahhh ahhh, ahhh ahh ahhh" (I'm so sorry Slo Mo, I love you so much and it was a mistake, just once, please don't hate me, but the baby might be Heaths) My body felt oddly relieved. I was pissed, I might have had attractions, but I never acted on them. I was still going to be there for Ghoulia and the baby, whether it was mines or not.

"Ahhh, ahhh ahhh ah" (It's ok Ghoulia, I'm not going anywhere) She began to cry harder in my jacket and I held her tightly. I loved her still, but I couldn't understand the relief I felt. Kissing her forehead, I frowned as Spectra came into the bathroom. After seeing us, she went back out. I truly hoped she wouldn't spread this as one of her new stories.