Perfect (Frankie)

I do not own these characters or pictures. Monster High's characters and any illustrations are the property of Mattel. This is purely fanfiction of a doll lover, who is probably too old to play with dolls, but not that old.

"So let me get this right hun, you're just not going to open them"I looked at Operetta and then down to the three large and one small envelope then frowned.

"If I don't get into U of M, all my plans will be ruined, ill have to go to my second best school, I'll always feel regret, I won't be the best mad scientist I could be, I'll fail at creating and improving lives, I'll never........"

"Frankie" Operetta stopped applying her makeup to cut me off, making me lay back in my bed. We were both getting ready for Amanitas Halloween bash that was being held at Cleo's pyramid for some reason, and she saw the unopened envelopes on my desk, then started grilling me about them.

"Calm down ghoulfriend, It aint go make a hare of a difference, what school ya end up at Frankie, only thang important is that ya makin ya dreams come true, plus ya never know if you dont open em" I nodded my head as I quickly opened up the three I knew were acceptances letters. I guess The Scariversity of St. Lilith wouldn't be terrible to go to. Also, MU and The College of Supernatural weren't bad choices either. I tried to open the small envelope but quickly handed it to Operetta. 

"Oh for love of .............." I heard her tear through the envelope, and open the small piece of paper, my electric currents on the fritz.

"Oh Frankie, my dear...." I snatched the paper from her, preparing to be distraught, and definitely canceling on going to that party. 

"Dear Frankie Stein, We are so glad to inform you that you, out of hundreds of thousands of students have been accepted into ..............have been accepted into......................accepted..........Operetta I got in, I fucking got in" Operetta nodded her head as I got up and hugged her tightly, shocking her a little at my excitement. 

"Grandpa, Mom, Dad I got into U of M" I screamed running downstairs to tell them the good news, only to stop in my tracks at the beautiful Manster sitting at the table with them. He was tall, at least 6'4, his body held together by stitches, but he looked human. His skin was as pale as vampires, body chiseled to perfection as if he was created. His nose, eyes, and lips were perfectly spaced apart, with a strong chin and prominent cheekbones. His eyes were green, hazel, and gold swirls that hypnotized me. He had thick straight black eyebrows, and shoulder-length thick, shiny black hair. It moved as he smiled like he was in one of those hair commercials. He was perfect, absolutely perfect.

"Sweetheart, come and meet Franklin, he is your adopted brother" My grandfather said with a smile on his face.

"He's my what?"