Juicy (Spectra)

"You ghastly witch" I heard yelling coming from behind me as I ate lunch with some of my best ghoul friends Twyla and Catrine. I looked up to see Clawd looking like a wolf possessed.

"Clawd, what's your problem," I said getting up and floating a little above the air, you never could be too sure with wolves. Their tempers were out of this world.

"Why did you have to tell Draculaura about that, now she won't talk to me or let me explain, you need to fix this" I pulled out my phone and gripped Clawds hand, pulling him away from listening ears.

"You know I report what I see Clawd, and Draculaura's my friend too, what you and that Cat did was unacceptable, you have no right to be mad at anyone but yourself" I whisper yelled, I could feel myself getting angrier the more we spoke. I was very disappointed in Clawd for letting Toralei mess up his relationship, but this was his fault.

"It's wasn't what it looked like Spectra, you know I love Draculaura, Toralei was coming on to me at Heath's party, I was drinking and she put wolfsbane in my drink, I didn't realize until after and I haven't spoken to her since, she kissed me and that's it, I should have told her, I know, but I don't want to lose her, I love her so much I never want to lose her" I nodded instantly feeling bad, when Toralei was involved nothing good could come out of it. 

"I'll talk to her for you, but you stay away from bad kitty's" I said with a smile, Clawd thanked me before running off with his casketball buddies. I sighed as I pressed save on Clawds confession and sent it to Draculara's phone. I sighed as I looked up and saw Venus walk up behind Catrine, placing her hand a little to close to her bum, as she leaned over and whispered in her ear. Catrine frowned and shivered as Venus blew in her face, making Catrine smile. Venus walked away first and Catrine followed shortly after. I knew both Catine and Venus were into girls, but I didn't know they were dating. I followed them quietly, not being able to help my nosiness.

"I ave told you, I love Clawdeen, no"

"She was mines first, but I don't mind sharing with you" Venus had Catrine pressed against the door leading into the Catacombs.

"Come on little Kitty my pollen is like catnip to you, you can't deny me" Catrine smiled as she leaned forward to kiss Venus, and then scratched the side of her face so hard that her aloe flowed.

"Venus, you are goin to stay away from me wolf, and from me, or you vill see a very bad part of me" She smiled and pushed Venus away hard before looking back at a teary eyed Venus.

"Ne me faites pas vous blesser belle fille" (Do not make me hurt you beautiful girl)" Catrine walked back to the cafeteria licking her claws. Were all the kittys in this school evil. I mean Venus wasn't right trying to get Catrine to cheat on Clawdeen, and I had heard rumors of Clawdeen being gay, but this was a scoop. I should do an expose on all the mean kittys in this school, Toralei, Meowlody, Persophone, Catty Noir, Catrine, it just sucks the last two are my friends, and as far as I know Catty Noir is a sweetheart, but up until today I thought the same about Catrine. 

I took out my phone and started typin on my blog, "Love is in the air for our resident girl lovers Catrine and Clawdeen, but will jealous ex Venus make this duo into a threesome", This is literally one of my juiciest stories yet. I could not wait to go back to college in the Ghost world for Journalism, and for a little green painting ghost that I missed so much.