Reunited (Porter)

"Yes, I understand dad" Although I couldn't bruise, it didn't stop my father from trying to beat sense into me. I knew I wasn't the best kid, I had been labeled a bad boy, despite helping to save the lives of all the ghosts at my school. 

"When will you grow up Porter, college is but a year away, you haven't applied to any colleges, and you keep making trouble, I don't know how long I can put up with you, you're an embarrassment to this family" I rolled my eyes and groaned as he tried to lecture me on my graffiti again.

"What family, it's only me and you old man, and my graffiti is going to make me famous, what the big fucking deal anyway, it doesn't last" I could hardly get the last sentence out when I felt an incredibly hard hit to the eye. I couldn't get back up as my father kept attacking me. I had no skin so I couldn't bruise, and he didn't need to take a breath so this could go on for hours.

"You will become something boy, even if I have to kill you twice over, I have accepted Kiyomis mothers hand in an engagement that will be beneficial for both families, you will not ruin this Porter" He finally pulled away from me as I lay there on the ground not moving. The pain was more emotional than physical, it was more a ghost pain. 

"Sure thing asshole" His body turned red as I floated up into the air and left the room before he went full maniac on me. I used to cry after his beatings, but then I was able to go to Haunted High and be me. Then we had a crazy teacher, I met the love of my life, and now I've come full circle being with my father here on break. I saw something glow blue under my bed and frowned.

"Kiyomi, come out" There was an almost silent sob, as the blue girl faced me, with no face.

"How long Porter, are you ok" I nodded my head as a small face began to appear. I smiled and wiped her ghost tears away.

"He can't keep doing this to you, it's not right" She started to turn gray and I gave her a hug to ease her worrying.

"It's fine, so I hear you're my new stepsister" She turned orange with excitement and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Mother is really excited, she has been so lonely since.................well forever, but I can't let her marry him if he's hurting you like this" I laughed her off as we sat on the bed across from each other.

"I'm not hurting, his hits don't affect me nearly as much anymore" Kiyomi all of a sudden turned bright pink.

"I know what will lift your mood" My mood was fine, what was she talking about. She floated above me and gripped my hands.

"I've been practicing on how to be seen at Monster High, my portal takes us there, and you could be reunited with you know who" My undead heart started to beat quickly. Spectra, I missed her so much, we kept up with each other on Scarebook, called almost every night, but it wasn't the same. Before I could agree, Kiyomi was pulling me through her portal, we both tumbled pretty badly and hit the floor.  It sounded like school was in session, and it was so big, how was I supposed to find her.

"So what now Kiyomi" She took my hand and we flew outside of the school, stopping when we were faced with a decrepit mansion. 

"I'm going to go see Draculaura, have fun" I floated towards the mansion, which would look super cool with my tags on it. Then got an idea. I started spraying a message on the grass, made a lot of noise and then hid out of sight. Spectra came out with some large guy behind her. I felt cold all of a sudden. Who the hell was he, and why was he there? I couldn't think of anyone else while I was away. Here she was creeping with some wolf. 

"Porter" I heard Spectra call my name and look back at the guy excitedly.

"Porter, he's my boyfriend Clawd, how is here, where is he" I came from out of hiding and picked her up, bringing her up to the sky with me, and kissing her. How could I for one second believe she would hurt me like that.

"I missed you so much Spectra" She held me closer, kissing my face repeatedly. 

"I can't believe you're here, and I love you too baby, it's so beautiful, I don't want it to go away" I kissed her lips again, as we floated back down, then eyed the guy who came out.

"Um, hi, I'm Clawd, Draculaura's boyfriend, well ex, but I'm working on changing that" I nodded my head, still trying to figure out why he was here.

"Clawd said he had a story for me, about my friend Catrine" Clawds eye glazed over and he nodded quickly.

"She's not good for my sister, and I have the perfect story to make her realize it" I looked at Clawd and felt weird as Spectra nodded and showed us all back into her place.

"Mom and dad are on vacation, so it's just me and Rhuen, Porter, are you umm, staying overnight" I looked over at the foggy look in Clawds eyes and nodded my head. My father would beat my ass for this, but something was going wrong, and I wasn't leaving Spec's side for a minute until I figured it out.

"Of course my beautiful reporter, I might extend my stay, if that's ok" If she could blush, her cheeks would be red right now, I almost laughed but didn't want to embarrass her further, and I was honestly excited to see her work.

"Ok Clawd, tell me everything"