Ice princess (Abbey)

"I know dat he vis cheating vit dat stupid kat , and now Clawdeen hates me" Draculara cried to me as her face turned red and blotchy from all the crying she was doing.

"I never knew vampire cry so much, he cheat you do what we did back in old country and chop his dong off" I said not understanding what crying about how he cheated on her was going to help. it would not change anything. If Heath ever cheated on me, I would put him on ice.

"Vell, ve don live in de old country, do ve" Draculara stated as she walked away from my locker and towards Clawdeen who glared at her and walked away.

"Don't know why wolf upset either, we know she bat for same team, no secret, girls here so emotional" I said to myself as I got my Clawculus, and Dead languages book for the next two classes. I lifted my head up to see Heath leaning on the locker next to mine. 

"Hey, my frozen princess" I gave him a droll stare and rolled my eyes, not being able to stop the smirk that formed on my lips if I wanted too. He knew I hated his horrible pet names.

"Hello Heath" He frowned at that and stood up straight, leaning down to give me a small kiss. I returned it, which left me with an even bigger smile. I had tried so hard in the beginning to resist Heath, and he made it easy. He was so immature, silly, clumsy, a real dolt, but underneath all of that, he's such a gentleman, he's funny, and I grew to love him. It's just I have a hard time saying those words to him. 

"So, you stood me up last night"

"Last night, we have no plans for night, Da and Ma helped with sculpture for art, then I sleep, why not call" Heath frowned and pulled out his phone, showing he had called me all night. I went to my pocket to pick up my phone, to see it wasn't in there.

"Ah well, probably left at a class, it turn up, we make plans for tonight, yes"

"Yes, I mean no, I have plans for tonight, I'm hanging with Deuce and Clawd" I rolled my eyes again and frowned.

"They more important than be with girlfriend"

"No Ice Princess, you're way more important, but we're watching the Trolls vs the Pixies at the Casketball game tonight, how about tomorrow, it's a weekend, and we can have a sleepover" He whispered the last part close to my ear as he pulled me closer. I sighed, ever since I gave myself to Heath, sex was all he thought about sometimes. I didn't regret what we had done, but I just wasn't too into as much as he was, and I certainly didn't enjoy it as much as he did. I watched Ghoulia come near us, but she saw me and her eyes widened, before walking the other way.

"I think Ghoulia want talk with you" his eyes grew for a moment and he coughed, making his hair go up in flames. 

"I don't speak zombie, what could she want," I noticed he grew nervous and I frowned hard, why he get so nervous?