Warm heart (Abbey)

I finally blocked his number and sighed. Ever since I broke up with Heath he had been calling me nonstop apologizing, begging to get back together, while I just felt a sense of relief. Like finally I had a reason when I shouldn't have needed one. Did I love Heath, I would like to have thought I did. We shared a bed, and I gave him my body, even though most times I wasn't into it. I liked him sometimes, he made me laugh and............he made me laugh. Good orgasms too I guess. i think it wasn't even the cheating, he lied to me and then treated Ghoulia who was such a sweet girl, so terribly. 

"You can't still be thinking of him, come on let's get on our boards and have some fun, you did not come all the way out here to mope around cousin" I rolled my eyes at Marisol and frowned.

"Not moping, thinking cousin" 

"Thinking of that fire boy, ugh, come on sex couldn't be that great could it, didn't he leave you burning" I laughed at her, even though I didn't want to. 

"He very good lover, where Sasquatch, put vou in place cousin" She rolled her eyes this time and sat next to me, her arm around my shoulder. 

"Sasquatch is where he is, I am where I am, that works for us, I am sorry he hurt you, cousin, it's ok to let your ice thaw," She said pointing to my heart, making me sigh heavily. Was I hurt, why was I relieved then? I had relationships before Heath, none could take my attitude, Heath was a terrible person though, and I............I missed his stupid jokes, yes. I missed his stupid pet names, and I missed after the sex when we would cuddle and he would be an almost decent manster. He was so damn immature, he was treating Ghoulia as if she had got herself into this situation. Marisol wiped the tears I didn't even know were falling.

"I think he broke heart Marisol, I try not love him, I try but" More tears fell as I realized I hated a man I loved. I never should have given him a chance. i should have ignored his advances, but the more he tried, the more I fell, and he did exactly what I knew someone as immature as him would. 

"It's ok to let it hurt for a little while cousin, but not forever, you are thee Abbey Bonimoble, cousin of the fantastic Marisol Coxi, oooh I can call Goolipee and we can have a tall ghoul fall, drinks, dancing, cute boys for a night, a little danger.......hmmm.....hmmmm.....hmmmm" I pushed her away and laughed as she fell off the couch.

"Ok, fuck it, let do tall ghoul fall" 

"Fuck yes" She screamed from the floor making me laugh again. I was going to get drunk, dance my ass off, and end up in a stranger's bed, and do it all over again, until i could not longer feel warmth in my heart.