Falls Apart (Draculaura)

"I don't know Abbey, we've never had a vight tis long bevore, and Spectra told me it vasn't his vault, and I dont know vhy I am taking so long to vogive" I stopped speaking as Abbey rolled her eyes at me and smacked her thick cold lips.

"I never unastan Vampire, he kiss Cat, you mad, you find he not kiss cat, you still mad, you no talk to him, but want him talk to you, why so confusion, you love wolf, you talk to wolf, kiss and make up sex" I opened my mouth shocked at the words that Abbey said, throwing my napkin at her, that she froze and broke across the table, using one of the ice shards as a toothpick.

"Abbey, are vou ok, your accent is vicker dan usuval" Her purple eyes almost glowing as I followed her line of vision to her boyfriend Heath.

"Wolf eva talk in sleep Laura" I nodded my head, almost giggling at the sweet things Clawd would say about me while he slept.

"Nice things I bet, least he not get one of best friends pregnant, try to hide it, excuse me" Abbey got up and walked over to Heath. His eyes lit up, literally,  whenever he saw her. The love he had for Abbey was strong for him, but his expression quickly morphed to confusion and fear as he looked at his girlfriend of two years.

"Hey babe" Frost followed by a block of ice began to spread across the table as Abbey leaned down to whisper in Heaths ear, his fire literally died, as if he had been doused with water.

"Let me, let me explain babe, please" Abbey held her head high and walked out of the cafeteria, Heath quickly getting up to follow her, as the seat next to me was taken by Clawdeen. She hadn't really spoken to me since I outed her, but by the look on her face, I knew that didn't matter right now. I was her best friend and she looked like she needed me.

"Clawdeen, is evryting ok" Tears began to fall from her eyes as she shook her head. She wrapped her arms around herself and I quickly wrapped my arms around her as she cried.

"Vhat's vrong" I whispered against her wolf ears, as she laid her head against my tiny shoulder. She let out a small sob and I rubbed behind her ears to calm her.

"Catrine broke up with me, because of something Venus did" These wolves always falling prey to their exes. 

"I didn't do nothin with her, I wouldn't cheat" She explained everything that happened at dinner, including that plant girlfriend/boyfriend stealing bitch kissing my Clawd. 

"I ave some weed killer, we could kill all ove her plants" Clawdeen chuckled for a moment and shook her head.

"What could be so terrible that she would break up with me for" All of a sudden our phones started chirping, letting off loud moaning sounds. Spectra flew quickly into the cafeteria, going into people's phones and short-circuiting them, followed by a very familiar green ghost. I wish she would have gotten to Clawdeens first. There were about fifteen werecats surrounding a beautiful stoned out kitty. Sounds of cats in heat began to get louder as she watched them start to take turns on the blissed-out kitty, her blissed-out kitty. It was interrupted by Spectra's face breaking through her phone.

" Clawd gave me the tape Clawdeen, I didn't think he would give me something like that, I am so sorry I should have watched first, but it was Clawd, and I am so sorry" Clawdeen threw her phone at the wall and got up.

"Yeah you fucking should have Spectra, luckily we aren't human or your ass would be in jail for child pornography" Clawdeen looked like she was about to turn feral as she howled and broke one of the tables in half. 

"Where the fuck is that bitch Venus"