Chapter 14

Frank's POV

I walked up to our table for dinner the next day and looked at Jamie and Mikey. Jamie tilted her head in

confusion. "He's missing dinner too?" Jamie shrugged and Mikey looked up at me for the first time.

"He's probably still sleeping. All he did when our Grandma died was sleep, pee, and eat." Jamie held

Mikey's hand at the mention of his grandma. Mikey smiled at Jamie and went back to eating, he didn't take his meds today so he's not as happy.

"Should I go wake him up?"  They both nodded and I put my tray down on the table and walked out of

the cafeteria.

I took a deep breath and knocked softly on his door. When he didn't answer I opened the door and

closed it quietly behind me. "Gerard." I shook his shoulder and he didn't move. "Gerard." I shook his shoulder a little harder and he groaned. "Gerard wake up." He sighed and opened his eyes, then confusion crossed over his face. "What's wrong?"

"Where's Izzy?" Gerard sat up and looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Wh… what?"

"Where'd Izzy go?"

"Uh... Gerard... Izzy's uh… d- dead... remember?" Why does he think she's still alive?

"She was right here. She was…" He stopped and looked at the empty place next to him. "It... It was just

a dream... her being alive… Wasn't it?" I slowly nodded, afraid of what might happen now. "She said the dream was real... That I dreamed she died."

"Maybe she visited you?" I swallowed and shifted my weight, this conversation was making me

uncomfortable.

He nodded a little. "Yeah.. Maybe…"

We were both silent for a few minutes until I spoke again. "You…." Gerard looked up at me and I

restarted my sentence. "Are you coming to eat dinner?"

He waited a second before he nodded. "Yeah. Let me go pee first." I nodded and waited for him.

"Okay." Gerard gave me a small smile and we walked down to the cafeteria. "Hi guys." I pulled my tray

with me to my side and I realized everything was still warm.

I looked up at Jamie and she smiled at me. I smiled my thanks and started eating. "Jamie can I talk to

you after-" Jamie nodded and Gerard stopped his sentence and nodded as well. He looked over at me and looked down at his food again. I furrowed my eyebrows and Jamie barely shrugged her shoulders.

--------------------------------------------

Jamie's POV

"What did you wanna talk about?" I sat on my bed and pulled a pillow into my lap to hold.

"I dreamed about Izzy…" I stared at him and nodded for him to continue. "It… It seemed so real." I

nodded, urging him to continue. "She… She was laying in bed with me, when I woke up and I told her I thought she was dead." He stopped for a second before continuing. "She convinced me that her being dead was a dream… And… I could feel her touching me." I tilted my head in confusion. "That's what made me believe it was real, I could feel her touching me." I nodded and he continued. "I told her what happened the next few days after she died and she asked me if I was bi a couple of times." I nodded since I knew about when he kissed Frank. "Um… I drew, I used the bathroom…" I laughed a little before he continued. "And… I sang to her… Then I went back to sleep."