Chapter 11

Frank's POV

"What?"

"Ha-ha, I'm just kidding, we don't allow visitors unless it's visiting day." Gerard bumped me with his

elbow and continued eating his eggs. I let out a deep breath and started eating my scrabbled eggs again.

Jamie pushed her plate towards Gerard. She had written out a sentence with her oatmeal on her toast.

"So what were you singing last night?"

"I don't know. I wrote it down this morning though. It was just random lyrics that I thought of." Jamie

nodded and pulled her plate back. "That's really gross by the way." Jamie bit into the toast and pretended to enjoy it like it was chocolate cake. "Ew." I smiled.

"Hey, where's Izzabella?" We all stopped eating and looked at each other.

"I don't know…" Gerard pushed me to get up and he headed for the exit of the cafeteria. Jamie pushed

Mikey to get up and she followed him after giving me a wary look. I looked at Mikey, who went back to eating his pancakes, before I quickly caught up to Jamie.

"What do you think's going on?" Jamie shook her head as her answer and we stood a few feet away

from Gerard once he stopped in front of a door. He knocked three times and waited. He looked over at us concerned before knocking again.

"Izzy?" He knocked one last time before he tried the handle. He opened the door a little before he

looked at us, a little wary about opening the door. Jamie nodded to him and he opened the door all the way.

Suddenly his eyes grew wide and his mouth hung open. "Izzy." Jamie hesitated before she stepped next

to him to see. Her mouth hung open as well, but she quickly covered it with her sleeve. I swallowed before I stepped behind her to look into Izzabella's room.

My mouth also hung open when I saw the site. "Oh my God." Izzabella's bed stood up on the foot of

itself. Her desk chair was knocked over under the head of the bed. And there was Izzabella, hanging from the head of the bed with the bed sheet tied around her neck.

I immediate looked around the room for a note and I saw one on her desk. "Izzy…" Jamie grabbed

Gerard's hand and I stepped pass them and into the room. "What are you doing?"

"She… She left a note." I picked it up and read the first line.

"Gerard," That's all the first line said.

"It's for you." Gerard looked at me shocked before he slowly took the letter out of my hand.

"She.. She thought I was cheating on her…" Jamie hung her head, assuming it was her that Izzy thought

Gerard was cheating on her with. "With.. With you." He looked at me. Jamie looked up to see my reaction and I just swallowed. "I… I just felt bad because you were all by yourself…" I looked down since that wasn't the real reason I was getting depressed before. I was actually depressed because I thought I had lost my chance with him, but I wasn't gonna tell him that.

Jamie opened her mouth for a second, then she changed her mind. But then she did it again and this

time she actually spoke. "I'm gonna go get someone…" Gerard didn't say anything. He just kept reading the letter. I stood there in shock as Jamie let go of his hand and walked back down the hall to get a nurse.